• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MDPHP (Methylenedioxypyrrolidinohexiophenone)

3d-empty. dude either you are using an online translator for a foreign language or I dont even know what the fuck.

Either way, pointless ass chem. Instantly paranoia inducing, almost zero euphoria, enjoyment or sexual increase. Only way I could end up being wrong is A) if they accidentally synthed something totally different (I doubt it, smelled like the other PVs), or it was beyond impure/had active impurities.

It was shit-brown, not even snortable & looked liked dirt, literally. Vaped so bad. If anything in my report above makes it sound decent, its not. It's a waste of money at this point, but if someone gets a different batch and disagrees I am open to changing my mind based on some more reports/evidence.

Even with a recrystallization and a stab at purifying it even a little bit with the help of a friend who is an actual chemist, it was not fun, not too potent. Thing is, it did have a compulsive aspect to it. That may have been because I kept hoping the next try would unlock the "Secret" dose in my blood stream.

Eventually I gave up. I think I threw the rest into a ghetto-purification attempt with my friend, scraped up some, vaped a bit, then just washed off the pyrex plate and washed away all of it.

All the good chinese labs are going low key it seems, although maybe I just don't pay enough attention. I won't be doing business with the vendor that sold me this anymore. Those are the sort of people looking to make a buck pumping out random new "legals" like 4-MEO-PV692, and in my opinion are a huge factor in the good chems getting banned and assassinated like JFK. JFK was about to import 200 kilos of Meph from Cuba when he got popped. Coincidence?

Last edited:
I have the same dirt brown stuff, first time using it. It vaped really well for me, but not much euphoria besides the first minute of getting up.
I have only just tried it, and wanted to see what everyone said..
I wish I read this first, but it may come in handy for something in the future, but I am going to keep my focus on the Aphp for now.

I thought it was well established that there is a sudden drop of potency after you reach 6 carbons on the backbone, e.g. between 3 and 5 is the "sweet spot"

I find it funny people are actually consuming dirt-brown mystery chemical despite it being mostly inactive :)

α-PHP is still fairly potent and apparently the next best thing in countries where α-PVP is banned. This one should be nearly identical compared to α-PHP.

I prefer the php's and analogs.... but i haven't tried any PVP analogs (i wonder why only 4-Cl-PVP is available). I have tried 4f-php and MDPHP, mphp, and he MDPHP totally rocks. LOVE the stuff. Best sex enhancer i've had. Mine was a pure white powder no brown at all.

It was like MDPV minus needing benzos to go with it. Like... can' go hard on it and not get paranoid or freak out. Although when you do go hard there is some slight hallucinations but its oddly fun and calm.

MPHP i don't really remember maybe I didn't have much. I don't remember it feeling better than 4f-php which i thought was an excellent stimulant.

I take dexedrine for narcolepsy and when my dexedrine tolerance goes to the moon, I can substitute one of these analogs and BOOM my brain is back online and awake/functioning. Its weird the English speaking boards seem to hate the analogs but if you read foreign boards they rave about them just like I do (similar stories too0.

Still not a worthwhile chem, unless of course what I got was not even MDPHP, we may never know. Like I said near the start of this post though, aPHP seems to be mediocre at best when reviewed by the veterans of the RC scene and the people who rave about it probably haven't been around long enough to know the "golden age" or RCs, which is a generalization and I might receive some flack for it, but I really don't care. I look at it like a political libertarian: regardless of marketing, the good chems will eventually get popular and the shit ones will not. There is a ready PV8, aPHP, MDPHP etc have been around a while and have almost NOTHING on them, because they are shit.

Read some foreign non english speaking boards (let your browser translate) they are raving about them like I am. The reports on the foreign boards match more closely with my experiences. They also say that aiPHP is the strongest (stronger than aPVP not sure possibly). It looks like a PVP but has an isopropyl at the botttom of the chain so instead of PHP its got the carbon sticking off so possibly sits right in the middle of PVP/PHP. MDPHP is a definite improvement in all ways. I couldn't function on MDPV i was too scatterbrained after a few doses. MDPHP is just smooth as hell and has the same perv powder effect just without anxiety (less norepinephrine reuptake?) all the php's except for the alpha are pretty anxiety free. aPHP does feel like it has a norepinephrine edge.

in fact one time i mixed 4-PMPD (the kind of shitty piperidine nobody wants but seems like a great NE releaser/reuptake inhibitor, moreso than dopamine although its supposed to be a 2:1 ratio i read somewhere) with 4F-PHP and it made it nearly identical or even stronger than aPHP. Really gave it an edge. if your looking for MDPV I bet adding 4-PMPD (might have thrown some PPAP in there too which is weird stuff, it does something, can't say what though) just a pinch will bring it up to that level (of scatterbrained anxious mess. If that works for your brain better not mine). MDPHP is shorter lasting too which is nice. Dose is higher. 4F-PHP is excellent too. I've had two different batches that felt different and the crystal I had was super good. All the foreign boards (polish, etc) agree with me its just English boards.. pretty sure we're not that genetically off seems like a cultural/idealistic thing.

I was around for 'the good times". Ive been around since the Foxy days. I've tried nearly all the stimulants (although its hard to catch up at the rate they are coming out) trying to find something that is as good as amphetamines. 2-FA 3-FA but MDPHP i'll take over all those. I had mephedrone. I skipped aPVP but I had loads of MDPV. i'm glad MDPHP isn't popular maybe I should shut up about a good thing ;) so it doesn't get banned cause i like it and find it very useful (i definitely have bad ADHD and am being tested for narcolepsy. Day of my EEG i took 3 naps after taking 45mg Dex spansules.. dreamed each time too. if i had a little MDPHP i would have been wide awake. Something about it has no cross tolerance which is unique.

Funny thing i was drawing various PHPs and landed on a french wikipedia on the MDPHP page. They explain things a lot different that's for sure. The french wiki on MDPV was pretty interesting and different. It mentioned the lack of tolerance and said it was a MAOI. Which is news to me if true. Makes me want to try some more MAO-B inhibitors or see if one of the older ones (nardil, parnate) will amplify and make my amphetamine function everyday.

I have a strange COMT gene that came up on a DNA test but I wasn't able to get any MAO information maybe I also have very high MAO activity (COMT gene is maximum high Val/Val) both those combined would surely lead to a lack of wake up chemicals.

263c3va.jpg

The one on the right (i'm on Linux and could not properly draw methylenedioxy groups) would be the isopropyl one said to be really good on the foreign forums.

Last edited:
^Don't take MAOIs and stimulants, this can lead to nasty side effects and in the worst case can kill you

I just recently read MDPV and possible analogs are MAOI's, i'm assuming this is what you are writing about?

I was talking about how there are now genetic testing to see if you ave low, medium, or high acvivity MAO-a or b.

But on the french wikipedia site for mdphp and/or MDPV it shows that they are possble MAOI's but it seemed written by one person and i don't know if he had sources. he/she seemed to think this was the reason for their low tolerance.

------
Must say this there is some badly synthesized MDPHP and other siimilar compounds coming out of China, and has been for a while. Reminds me of the tan MDPV days. I don't know what i have but i have a bag of brown/tan/grey powder, that looks like mud in water but filters to a brown solution, of supposed MDPHP... but causes a panic attach and ghosts to appear without the distinct MDPHP euphoria (that is present even with low doses)..

No wonder all the english speaking forums hate the PHP analogs its cause they're getting shipped really crappy ones that are not the correct compounds. Totally makes sense now.

Hello people so it's my first time trying mdphp,i don't know much about it and the setting isn't the ideal one so it's been interesting so far. Any tips about a better trip next time?
About my personal experience:
I sniffed about 200 mg ,i think i know why it's called the monkey dust because right after i sniffed it it feels like i sniffed a dirty rainbow Wich is going to do some monkey business to myself today.
It all started pretty slow after sniffing the monkey's rainbow dust and after about 30 minutes i slowly started to feel slightly euphoric and interested in apparently everything .
Now I'm feeling pretty hyped , I've been pretty focused on reading for a few hours,after about 2 hours i started to feel horny Wich lasted about 1 hour . Now after about 6 hours i think I'm starting to come down off it which makes me being fixated on reading

Last edited:
What else are you feeling? how would you compare it with a-php?
I had a love-hate (much more hate, but..) relationship with a-php during some months,
I end up giving the half of my stash to a friend because it was so incredibly fiendish, I couldn't believe it...

it's good for reading? it has that horrible horrible comedown that makes you wanna kill yourself? what about the vasoconstriction and cardiovascular sides?

I'm new to this RCs and this is the second im trying after keta and it's very different
I haven't tried a PHP so i don't know what to say about that.
About my personal experience:
It started pretty slow,after about 30 minutes i slowly started to feel slightly euphoric and then pretty focused and interested in apparently everything and at one point i got pretty horny Wich lasted about 1 hour .Now i think I'm coming down and it is almost like coming down off of mdma...
Late edit: I'm still coming down off this it's been like 12 hours since o got my first hit and I'm still tripping...i have a restless mood and i can't even close my eyes for 1 second.I might have got a bit more than intended 😅

Last edited:
I had a love-hate (much more hate, but..) relationship with a-php during some months,
I end up giving the half of my stash to a friend because it was so incredibly fiendish, I couldn't believe it...

it's good for reading? it has that horrible horrible comedown that makes you wanna kill yourself? what about the vasoconstriction and cardiovascular sides?
I guess I'm a pretty healthy person so i don't feel any vasoconstriction or cardiovascular reactions are you supposed to have that?

I guess I'm a pretty healthy person so i don't feel any vasoconstriction or cardiovascular reactions are you supposed to have that?
Of course you're supposed to have vasoconstriction and cardio side effects while on pyros, at least with a-php the side effects are pretty obvious and can be quite concerning, even if you're a "healthy person". Try to dose +200mg of potent a-php and then tell me if you didn't have sides...
So finally you didn't have any side effects nor horrible comedown? I thought that md-php was quite potent and had sides...
I hope that's better
So you were coming down for 12 hours... bad shit, I know that a-php comedown can be so exhausting, to the point of not wanting to do it again in several days/weeks, sometimes. You were restless or also depressed?

Of course you're supposed to have vasoconstriction and cardio side effects while on pyros, at least with a-php the side effects are pretty obvious and can be quite concerning, even if you're a "healthy person". Try to dose +200mg of potent a-php and then tell me if you didn't have sides...
So finally you didn't have any side effects nor horrible comedown? I thought that md-php was quite potent and had sides...
I hope that's better
So you were coming down for 12 hours... bad shit, I know that a-php comedown can be so exhausting, to the point of not wanting to do it again in several days/weeks, sometimes. You were restless or also depressed?
I'm still coming down off it and you ware right about the vasoconstrictions that did happened for about 30 minutes or so.So I'm gonna have to have a break before I'm gonna try it again i need to recover and maybe next time prepare better for it.what advice would you give me to have the best out of the mdphp?
I think I did a mistake and i didn't wait for the comedown to end and i got a little bit of 2fma hopefully to get back on track and now I'm tripping again Wich it is very exhausting me...any tips for getting back on track 🤓
I usually have some weed for these kind of situations but not today 😅
What would you prefer between the two ?
And what experience did you have on what kind of dosage

I'm gonna move this to Other Drugs, as it's not s trip report, and you'll get more responses.

I'm still coming down off it and you ware right about the vasoconstrictions that did happened for about 30 minutes or so.So I'm gonna have to have a break before I'm gonna try it again i need to recover and maybe next time prepare better for it.what advice would you give me to have the best out of the mdphp?
I think I did a mistake and i didn't wait for the comedown to end and i got a little bit of 2fma hopefully to get back on track and now I'm tripping again Wich it is very exhausting me...any tips for getting back on track 🤓
I usually have some weed for these kind of situations but not today 😅
What would you prefer between the two ?
And what experience did you have on what kind of dosage
i don't know anything about md-php but when I did a-php I always had a couple things on my side to somewhat balance the side effects: l-citrulline for vasoconstriction and l-theanine and kratom for the comedown, some valium would help too, benzos generally, but I don't generally like to use pharma shit if I can avoid it.
Never tried md-php, just read about it. I don't know what to "advice" about a-php considering that it's very difficult to self-control. Most times I ended up binging, sometimes for more than a day... less than 100mg a session is manageable but you cannot totally avoid the comedown. If you do +400mg you could end up trembling and having severe paranoia, I don't recommend it at all.
2-fma is not a substance I like anymore , I thought it was "functional" but at the moment I consider kratom+yohimbe (perhaps + some choline source) a thousand times more functional than 2-fma, and probably more euphoric, since I don't get anything from 2-fma nowadays.

Ok,tx for your advice,. I'm also not going to use the 2fma neather the mdphp,i honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone especially in the high dosage that i took it i would recommend some LSD instead