• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + coke

KronicUser

Greenlighter
So a friend of mine got a few rolls tonight and a gram of the white stuff and he is wondering 1) is it good to mix the two together and 2) if question #1 is a yes then should he wait until hes comin down for the night off the rolls to take the nose candy or should he take it during his high? Ive read quite a bit off of erowid about people saying to wait until later in the night to play with the white and also have read about how people say the white kills the high of the molly. Anyone tried this combo and if so any thoughts or suggestions?

*edit* he is a truly experienced user of both but has not done this combo before in atleast 10+ years. So please no flaming replies, just true suggestions off your own experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Save the white for the next day!
Why waste it by using it when u don't need it (ie when rolling)

This combo is bad for your heart. Coke is already quite cardiotoxic, and when you mix that with another upper it can get messy. And the coke will probably overpower the mdma. Save it for another day.

The only time I did coke was during a E high and I found the combo not enjoyable. I found speed to mix much better than coke with E if you like stims.

If you really want to mix something with E, ketamine is THE thing in my opinion.

Coke and mdma triggered a nasty anxiety spell. It did nothing to get me more high, just tied my brain in a knot. With good mdma you don't need coke.

The coke will dull the mdma high drastically. It's a waste of both imo, do them separately or not at all.

also, many report a worse comedown with coke + MD than with MDMA alone (assuming you have real MDMA of course).

I'm getting anxiety just thinking about how awful the comedown would probably be from this combo. I'd refrain.

Guilty of combining the 2 a few times myself. Shitty combination. It causes something called 'cross fire neurogical patterns'... Not good whatever it is.

It's a bit like the pot and booze sayings. Gear and beer; in the clear... Glass and grass... On your ass.

I think you do the coke first and come down off that properly and then do the E. I'd save the coke for another night. It's a waste.

You can do them on the same night, it just makes for one aweful messy comedown.

Hey KronicUser. Everything has been said already so I have nothing more to add, previous replies are right. I just want to ask if you tested the product this thread is about with a testkit? I will go ahead and add the (untested) prefix. If it was tested please say so and I will change it. Should you make a new thread about a future or a past roll in here some day, please remember to always add a prefix