View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

storing a single volumetric dose for later concealed consumption

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
I am trying to weigh out a 5mg dose of moxy via my mg scale and then a oral syringe. I do not want to walk around a festival with a loaded syringe with 30mg of moxy in it. I want a way to squirt out my dose and keep the rest at home.

What would be a good way of dispensing my dose and then wrapping/storing it for easy consumption at the festival? I know the liquid will dissolve a gel cap - maybe squirting it in a tiny dime bag and sealing it?

I am trying to weigh out a 5mg dose of moxy via my mg scale and then a oral syringe. I do not want to walk around a festival with a loaded syringe with 30mg of moxy in it. I want a way to squirt out my dose and keep the rest at home.

What would be a good way of dispensing my dose and then wrapping/storing it for easy consumption at the festival? I know the liquid will dissolve a gel cap - maybe squirting it in a tiny dime bag and sealing it?

Microcentrifuge tubes. Thats how I weigh all my does of everything (except pot).

Tom

Try and dose it into a cracker or something... Although it probably won't work with too much liquid

Squirting it into a dime bag would also work, provided you're careful not to squeeze it much and the bag doesn't have any micro-holes and is zipped up completely.

I dropped etoh suspended DOC onto filter tips for stealth. LSD on sugar cubes is pretty standard too.

5mg will fit on most things so just find some kind of convenient receptacle.

This is all dependent on you having a (comparatively) strong concentration though, like your whole 30mg in at most 2ml of solvent.

Injecting it into a gummy bear or those orange slice gummys will work too I bet

YES. I've used eppendorf tubes mainly, but it's nearly the same exact thing.

Sorry, I should have been more, You are correct; I meant eppendorf tubes. I use them interchangeably.

-durable
-small
-air tight
-water tight
- easily moved/transported
-cheap

It's what I use for long term storage as well. Wrap an individual tube in tin foil, into a small ziploc with a numbered label....and 20-30 small labelled ziploc bags go into a bigger ziploc bag (with a label printed on and an enclosed sample list in the bag). Makes it easy to store, use and transport reliably. I only ever weigh my samples once and then into the freezer. When I want something, all I do is consult a list, remove a sample without having to expose the rest of the original sample to light/moisture/heat/air. There's a couple of dessicant packs in the largest ziploc bag.

I worry a bit about keeping a tube in your pocket for an extended period of time. These tubes transfer heat easily and if you were walking around with one for a few days it would be at or near body temperature for that time.

OP; sorry for the ramble. These tubes typically hold 1-2.5ml. They are air and liquid tight, so in a pocket by themselves, they would never open. Keys or snaggy things might open the top from the tube (they are snap tight). You can pick these up in bags of 100 on ebay for about the price of 2 happy meals. A really nice thing about these is that they are freezer stable plastics and won't burst even with a full liquid volume at -20c.

Good luck.

Tom