• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Tweaked out of my mind dying

Dude, that is what meth DOES. At first you think it is helping you, at first you think that it heightens your awareness and empathy. At first, people wont be the wiser. Thats the misconception. Dude meth SUCKS!! As soon as you come down, youre not gonna remember all those plans you made to fix all of lifes problems. All of those heart to heart convos you had with your friends will just be a rambling cascade of nonsense. Trust me, I did that crap for years, and it only gets worse...but you'll find that out for yourself. The devils drug stuff comes later, when you start banging it and staying up for days on end. Had a buddy that jacked a bunch of dirty ice...then thought people were after him, and proceeded to cut his own throat with a fucking steak knife. I aint bullshittin...it looked like someone slaughtered a hog in his apartment. He is ok now, but stays away from the gak, like everyone should. Get a real habit, might I suggest opiates?

Meth is nice at first but you'll fall into a cycle of abuse til you're dead. I haven't done meth though. It's EXTREMELY neurotoxic, do coke which doesn't fuck up your brain, just your heart. You will destroy serotonergic and dopaminergic neurons and you'll have permanent cognitive impairment and depression. I personally value my brain over everything, even though I'm no where near as intelligent as I used to be thanks to Adderall abuse, antipsychotics and all sorts of neurotoxic drugs I've done in the past out of ignorance and arrogance. Good luck mate, just wean off this shit and smoke weed and do some LSD or something.

Meth is nice at first but you'll fall into a cycle of abuse til you're dead. I haven't done meth though. It's EXTREMELY neurotoxic, do coke which doesn't fuck up your brain, just your heart. You will destroy serotonergic and dopaminergic neurons and you'll have permanent cognitive impairment and depression. I personally value my brain over everything, even though I'm no where near as intelligent as I used to be thanks to Adderall abuse, antipsychotics and all sorts of neurotoxic drugs I've done in the past out of ignorance and arrogance. Good luck mate, just wean off this shit and smoke weed and do some LSD or something.

You wana make an omlette, you gotta break some eggs. What's your point? You want to take those dopamine/serotonin neurons to the grave intact? You would be missing a large part of life. Some people use up those neurons with sex, others with gambling, others with drugs, others with compassion...others with eating food...whatever pleases you in life will inevitable have an effect on those neurons. So let's not live life because it affects our brain. Great. Let's take LSD!

You're telling the guy to value his brain but you're advising him to drop LSD??

Also, I don't think the adderall bothered your brain as much as the anti-psychotics.......

I agree with you on meth & coke, 2 nasty drugs that are neurotoxic & could have permanent results to your body years later.

Yeah we're about on the same page. I don't plan on using it with any regularity, probably spaced out between months, honestly I think this could is the drug that I should just leave alone Now that I've experienced it. Looking back on that long ass paragraph just reminds me how tweaked I was�� I just wanted some opinions and this was helpful

That was nothing compared to some of the meth-induced posts I've seen on here. They may start off coherent but then they will get sidetracked and start going on about nonsense, and get all in debth about stuff that nobody cares about. I'll be looking at the longest wall of text thinking about how nobody even cares about what the person wrote since it is pointless ramblings that they just wasted a few hours of their life on.

It's really sad when you think about it because here this person is thinking that they are writing this masterpiece, and after it's all said and done they just spent an hour writing about how meth should be legal or about how their cat can read minds.

Last edited:
Methamphetamine is one of the rare drugs the media isnt completely lying about. I wish it were otherwise because I do love meth, but I fucking hate it at the same time. If there are really any drugs that are inherently "evil" and steal you're soul, they are crack and methamphetamine. Sure, you can use meth recreationally for a few months or even longer but it takes over. You lie to yourself and justify using it because you feel like you're a better person on it or more productive.

It's also one of the few recreational drugs that actually is "bad" for you, in mind, body, and spirit to be exact. It's not like Heroin where the chemical itself isnt bad for you, just addictive, methamphetamine even in it's pure form IS bad for you. Not huffing paint bad, but something you really want to avoid if you can.

I also think that meth is one of the few drugs in which the high isn't fun for anyone. Like who wants to be around a person who is constantly looking out the window to see who is after them, in between talking to you about stuff that makes no sense? It's a really selfish drug IMO because even if the person high on it is feeling good they aren't contributing anything to the group aside from maybe cleaning like a maniac. At least on other drugs such as opiates people are nice as hell while high and can still carry on a normal conversation (although it might be between nods).

Everyone thinks like you at first but Meth slowly turns on you, you think you've got it under control but one day the rug slips from under your feet and only then do you realise you're in too deep.

I am speaking for my own personal experience...

The honeymoon will end...

It is the drug that is EVERYWHERE, and nowhere. It is one of the hardest things to locate anywhere outside of your local comfort zone. Most people "know" someone who can get it, but if they don't use or never have they could react poorly, fucking up your head on that search, like don't ask the wrong cab driver.

To my point, you are still snorting, that will end the first or second time you see a GP, then it is not, "Hey let's do some shit and drink more and stay up all night", you will start to spend more time with that person who first smoked you out, possibly picking up from them or mooching the kick downs. but at some point you will have to start paying for yourself, and here's where things get interesting, complicated, confusing, dangerous, and EXTREMELY risky.

NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, you WILL take extremely unnecessary risks with your life to procure it at SOME point. Once you are in "the program" you will quickly find others like you, "NEW", and most are not that bright and f up pretty quickly. Because you will be dealing primarily gang members (bikers too) or people closely affiliated with violent gangs. Now you say no that will never happen. YES it will. You say "I am not worried about the dark side, I was born in it" , I say sure, OK. I have respect for the gangs and the 1% because I am a non-conformist, but EACH one of them have been in situations they wish they weren't, some funny, some cop, some whore, and some nightmare shit. It CAN make you make worse decisions than Tequila- all in an effort to just get it- because the person you are buying from now that gives you the "sweet deal on your g or teener" most likely will not be the same person in a year. You might fall outta favor with them for acting fn stupid in some way, or them going to jail, or simply not slanging anymore because it is too risky. Even if you are one of the bright ones the odds are against you as far as maintaining the feeling of the person you are right this minute, you will change, in some ways that are not that important...really. But you will change in ways you wish you wouldn't.

First and foremost, DEPENDENCY, I am very well experienced with most everything and was an, "I havent tried that before, lets do it kinda guy" since HS. Never dependent on anything, rather, we did whatever the girls wanted to do-that was it. But the the "ish" comes out of the "clouds" begin. It isnt ugly yet, because you have a friendship circle that doesn't smoke, but if or when it does, it will soon fracture big time. There will be moochers, who wanna be the best friend of the big bag owner which will say and do anything to maintain favor, there is the big bag who will eventually get sick of kicking down, the smart one who never does use, the stupid one who is a fucking blow it, but you will ALL stop trusting one another completely at some point. You also will not feel comfortable at some point-usually soon-around anyone else who doesn' t use. "Sketching" on "can they tell", "do they know"...Usually people can't tell, when you are most nervous about if, they can easily.

I can write a book about the lifestyle, and could keep going, because I have the endorphin's pumping now. But in a cut it short summation, stick to your craft beers, kush, and MDMA and maybe some lines of coke(80's) or shit(90's) on the weekend as a wake me up for the sex after the bars or to drink more. But leave it at that. Because you will find ways to cope with the changes, fore they will come, but dont kid yourself...they will. I eat EVERYDAY, sleep almost EVERYDAY as well, but I am not healthy and I know it, you will have teeth, hair and skin problems...Guaranteed.

At first, you wont travel with a baggy and a GP for no reason...ever. But at some point it will never be more than 20 feet (more like 3') away from your carrier.

But good luck, and if you want advice...run from it. because most vices you can take or leave and ultimatly have the ability to say it makes me feel great and hasn't really taken anything away from me.

This one will, remember you never know whats around the next corner, what it will do to your own body, and no one plans to fail, no one.

Jail is a constant concern but usually a minor possibility with other things

Then sex also steals your soul lol. Remember all the hanging out you used to do as a child, the videogames you used to play, the jokes you used to say, but once you start hitting that pussy hard, you no longer find the same interest in those activities anymore.

Meth is like...instead of getting your salary once a month, your boss comes to you and gives you the salary over the next 20 or 30 years saying here it is all. If you eat up all the money too soon you're fucked, but you can't say meth took something from you, like a robber stole your TV set because it simply isn't true. Meth just gave you an opportunity to mismanage your resources.

passawillow - I think there is most certainly a honeymoon phase with meth. I recently got over a meth addiction about a year and a half ago. I smoked it every day for about 3 years. When you first start to do it it seems really great but as you do it more and more the positive effects diminish and the negative ones increase. It really is not something to look at lightly. it is very easy to get sucked into and lose yourself in because it fucks with your perception of reality. It causes you to not be able to sleep for extended periods of time and not want to eat. Even with just sleep deprivation and no food you're already not thinking clearly. Plus the fact that its an extremely powerful and addictive drug. You will see things that aren't there and hear things that aren't real except you dont know they're not real all the time.

There's also the problem with quitting. If you have a regular habit and you stop in you are not going to be able to function properly. Your body is used to sleeping less and eating less. now that the meth is gone your body over compensates. When I quit I slept for about 2 weeks straight. I just woke up here and there for a bit to eat and then back to sleep.

I don't believe that every person who's ever tried it has become had become an addict. Why take that chance though ? It's not a fun place to be

I agree with the krazed man upstairs.^
However; the best bit is seeing and hearing the stuff you think isn't there!
The first 24 hours is cool for getting shit together for the onslaught that awaits.
Treat with respect though mos defo.
-

Last edited:
Never have willingly ingested methamphetamine, however I'm almost positive I've had some in some batches of "molly" and E in the past and I'm fairly certain I can tell the difference between the meth and the MDMA when they hit. First, I'm pretty sure meth hits a bit quicker and is classically euphoric and stimulating in a way like "Wow!! I feel fantastic!! This is how people should always feel!!" whereas the MDMA hits shortly after that, giving that melting, body-rubbing, intoxicating explosion-of-empathy "Everything is just amazing" feeling. My rolls in the past that have felt like this are always fun, but the 'speedy' first effects are the ones that always stand out as addicting and what I seem to really crave in the days after, whereas the actual rolling-on-molly part is simply a glowing, fun experience to cherish that I'm not fiending to repeat ASAP. Like fire and ice.

This is furthermore solidified in my two recent encounters with moderate doses of extreeeeeeemely pure (Reagent tested) MDMA, because these felt purely like the "molly" effects I described above, all completely without the speedy "meth" effects I described, almost sedating in ways. There also was no "comedown" so to speak of, it was a very easy, gentle drift back to Earth after 5 straight hours of pure, uninterrupted, full body orgasm. :)

Having said all that, I often find myself craving those speedy effects as I can see why that would be useful in daily life as well as recreationally, and that's a tree I refuse to bark up.

I agree with the krazed man upstairs.^
However; the best bit is seeing and hearing the stuff you think isn't there!
-

That part is kinda kinda cool but the novelty wears off eventually. If I want some hallucinations I'd way rather have mushrooms.

Despite all the bad stuff I hear/read/watch on the tele about meth a part of me still wishes I could get my hands on some to try it....