• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall and MDMA combination, separate....at a festival

newkid32

Greenlighter
Hi everyone , so a friend will be going to a 2 day festival, and his choices have come down to MDMA and adderall, he has a lot of experience with mdma, and loves it,and has very clean good stuff, but he knows no matter what, the high wouldnt last 2 full days, about 7-8 hours a day. hes not asking what to take, as thats against the rules, just some information or suggestion. Hes never tried Adderall, so some general info would be nice. he chose this because he doesnt want any hallucination such as shrooms or acid. Is adderall even close to molly? is it good to take one after m high is almost done? how long do the affects last? and how many should be taken ?

also he understands adderall and speed are ALMOST the same, but does speed put u in a more party energized mood? he wants to have energy and be talkative and social like m. thanks a lot :)

uhh, they arent really similiar besides being amphetamines

I guess adderall makes you more sociable and talkative, but not even close to what MDMA does

I thought you were asking if you were ok to take both at the same time

taking adderall and hoping for an experience remotely close to MDMA is a bad idea

I wouldnt consider being on solely adderall as being overly intoxicated whereas being solely on MDMA will still melt your face

if you never took it before you dont need much (20mgs would be a good start) of Adderall to be able to stay awake for around 18-24 hours.

if by "speed" you mean the free base form, then no, that stuff is lame compared to Adderall

Last edited: