• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

More likely to get bad comedown with pills than Powder?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I've gotten "molly" from the same guy since the beginning of my mdma usage, tested good with my test kit and i've always had very clean rolls while being able to fall asleep instantly with a great after glow, but unfortunatley this guy ripped me off the last time, so i only have access to pressed pills from a guy i know, they test good with the test kit but i know the test kit doesnt pick up everything thats in the pills/powder, i always here bad stuff about pressed pills :/

Also is there any difference in the highs? And do pressed pills last longer?

Just listen to your test kit. If it's a good result it's MDMA and you're good to go. Pills have a poor reputation because they are often cocktails of different drugs. If you've tested a pill to be pure MDMA then it's exactly like MDMA in crystal form or 'molly'. Find your pill on pillreports to determine the dosage and go from there.

In my experience, pills are generally more likely to cause a bad comedown because they often have additives that a pill test won't show like caffeine or ephedrine as a rather significant cut.

We got these pills that we all thought were amazing but had a terrible crash, we were doing them for a good while before someone sent one in to the ecstasy data for testing... Came back 2:1 caffeine:MDMA and we were eating probably 10 of them a night. Considering how floored we got, its not inconceivable to believe that we were ingesting caffeine in the grams each time.

^ powder can have caffeine too. Clean pills = clean powder in the end it's the same drug. There's plenty of clean pills around where I live tbh

^ & ^^

It's the other way around over here as well. Crystals are much more likely to be bunk or adulterated. Pills are usually pure and potent Dutch bangers. Like JWills said you should trust your testkit. It is never 100% safe but it's as close to 100% you're going to get. If you don't trust the results you only have two options: either quit drugs or send samples to testcenters that do gc/ms. An added indication could be to test with a full testkit (marquis, mandelin, mecke & simons)

In an ideal world pills = crystals = MDMA

^ powder can have caffeine too. Clean pills = clean powder in the end it's the same drug. There's plenty of clean pills around where I live tbh

I haven't rolled in a long time but Denver used to be nasty nasty nasty pills and mostly clean MDMA. I'm sure that's all gone to shit, none of the people I talk to still really party anymore.

The point still remains that there are many additives that won't show up on a test that can ruin your night. It sucks that we can't have lab testing more readily available like Energy Control and such.

^ we have free pill testing available with ecstasydata.org but nobody's been using it. We can get a code to send in pills, once a month free. Only $40 for other pills where powder is $125 or 140 I believe

^ we have free pill testing available with ecstasydata.org but nobody's been using it. We can get a code to send in pills, once a month free. Only $40 for other pills where powder is $125 or 140 I believe

Well considering that I didn't even know about the free testing, I'd imagine people just don't know its available.

Maybe I should lol
from what I've seen the same (MDA) pills the Mexican cartels bring to the TX border region are also making their way to Colorado. Keep a lookout for them because it's awfully closed-minded to associate pills as being dirty. Both dragonflies and A|X have shown up on ecstasydata.org as MDA : 1

I got a thread like this before.
I didn't believe mdma= extacsy (pills). The pills doesn't contain pure mdma they're mixed with something.
The test results give the same results but the effects are way different.

I always stick with powder no matter what.
No comedown, great afterglow.

A question, MDMA rocks/crystals can be ground down to a powder and mixed with anything. If you were still getting your MDMA in big tasty rocks, what could it be cut with?

I got a thread like this before.
I didn't believe mdma= extacsy (pills). The pills doesn't contain pure mdma they're mixed with something.
The test results give the same results but the effects are way different.

I always stick with powder no matter what.
No comedown, great afterglow.
I know caffeine is probably slightly more common in pills but there are fillers and binders that are benign like corn starch, calcium, magnesium, lactose, silica, microcrystalline cellulose, just to name a few.. those fillers are used in clean pills.

Remember to use test kits on supposed mda presses mentioned above! Never know when someone will see the post above saying keep an eye out and end up pressing fake pmaa or whatever is cheap and obtainable for that person.