• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Took 100 1mg etizolam pills and barely felt sleepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilki88

Greenlighter
OK guys, so heres a little background info, i was introduced to etizolam about 8months ago, would take maybe 2-3 mg and enjoyed it. Although xanax for me felt way better. Anyways. I bought a bunch of them (about 100) online from a reputable site, with brand name Concern Etizest-1, in original blister packaging and everything. now after a few days i decided to take more, like 4 a day. and later reached the point of taking 10 a day. Now this WAS NOT due to tolerance issues, i just wanted to see if more=more. Well, the pills ran out and i never came to a conclusion. So about 6months goes by, and i just ordered 250 pills that arrived two days ago. I decided to say what the hell, and took 50 of them. Basically they gave me the same euphoria that pretty much 5mg did, only make me fall asleep if i layed down for a minute. So yesterday i took 100 fucking pills! and felt the EXACT same feeling as the previous day...lol wtf?

I mean this is crazy, right? So is there no point in taking more? i mean with xanax, if i take a bar, it relieves my anxiety, with no euphoria. 2 bars, little euphoria, 3 and im in bliss.

oh and a Side Note: throughout the 6 month period of no etizolam, i would only recreationally take some xanax here and there, so definitely no major tolerance issues going on.

Thanks for any input!
wilki88

Wow 100 pills? You've gone pro!

Some people seem to feel absolutely nothing from etizolam. It's quite inexplicable really.

However, you took 100 pills the day after taking 50, is this right? If so you should expect tolerance in this scenario. Furthermore, you should NOT expect euphoria from etizolam. A large number of people who are disappointed with this drug try it expecting something that it cannot provide.

I don't know what's going on with you or your etizolam but consider that perhaps they are fake. Can you post a picture of them and their packaging?

Why would you take 100mg of etizolam to begin with? If it had affected you you'd have been in for a seriously bad experience (think: total blackout and/or 24-hour+ comatose slumber).. god forbid you had ANY sort of CNS depressant in your system you would probably be dead. That's pretty reckless and other than a GC/MS there is no way to verify whether they were counterfeit. Either way there is no point in taking more.

Wow 100 pills? You've gone pro!

Some people seem to feel absolutely nothing from etizolam. It's quite inexplicable really.

However, you took 100 pills the day after taking 50, is this right? If so you should expect tolerance in this scenario. Furthermore, you should NOT expect euphoria from etizolam. A large number of people who are disappointed with this drug try it expecting something that it cannot provide.

I don't know what's going on with you or your etizolam but consider that perhaps they are fake. Can you post a picture of them and their packaging?

Heres the pic at https://researchchemicalreview.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/20140222_1332202.jpg

It came in the exact same packaging and everything, with blister packs inside.

And also, i did research and almost everyone agrees that this is the best brand/strongest on the market

Yeah man either you have bunk pills or something isn't registering. I had the same thing happen to me with phenibut. I was taking it everyday for months and always felt it even if tolerance increased, then I stopped for 5-6 weeks and come back to phenibut which has nearly zero effect other than making me dizzy.

It's pretty pointless (and most certainly dangerous) to take higher doses of benzos. Once you get to a certain point the only thing that comes from increasing the dose is a greater risk of amnesia as well as the duration of said amnesia.

Something isn't adding up here though. After a dose like that [100mg] nobody should be making coherent posts about being underwhelmed with the sedative effects of the drug.

I highly suggest you stop taking such high doses of drugs just for the sake of being able to say you did it. The dosage itself may not be that dangerous in terms of overdosing, but it's the stuff that you may do while under the influence that's the real concern here.

I was completely benzo naive about 5 days ago before I got the same brand of etizolam in the mail. I took no other drugs day one except etizolam. 1mg did nothing, 2 mg did nothing, 3 mg and I fell asleep for about 30 minutes, and woke up.

Next day I took between 10-15 mg and got absolutely nothing, didn't even get tired, felt maybe a TINY bit of anxiety relief. All in all I took about 50 mg in a 3 and a half day span.

I think for some reason etizolam just doesn't work on some people. I did notice when I smoked weed with the etizolam, I got no racing heart or paranoia, so I know the pills aren't exactly bunk, they just weren't what I was expecting from a benzo.

I also got wrecked off one roxy 30 when mixing with 1.5 of etiz (yes, you dont need to preach about how dangerous this is), when usually it'd take at least 100mg of oxy to even feel nice.

So I guess if you're expecting to get high off etizolam alone, it's not going to happen. I also experienced no rebound anxiety, insomnia, or compulsion to redose after this 5 day binge, however I can say that after I take one pill, I'll keep taking more and more until it's time to sleep. For some reason I compulsively redose on it, but only if I already have some in me.

All in all, etizolam is great for potentiation of other downers if you're safe about it, but not even really good for anxiety unless you have it in extreme amounts. No use getting hooked on this gabargic. No fun at all.

Whaaaaaa!!!!! That's an insane dose.......I would think you received fake pills. No way 100mgs feels like a dose of 5 to 10mgs.

Doesn't 1mg of etizolam or xanax feel like 15mgs of Valium? If that's the case, you taking 100mgs of etizolam would be like me taking 1500mgs of Valium.......that's beyond insane! 50mgs of Valium & I can't rememember my name. 200 MG's of Valium & I probably think I'm Chuck Norris........1,500mgs of Valium & I might end up in another state not knowing how I got there.

Bottom.line, I think the etizolam that you received were very very weak.

Yes, forgot to mention that you shouldn't take that many pills.......what are you trying to accomplish by ingesting 100 pills? Besides possibly not having memory of the 2 previous days you were on them........as also mentioned, do NOT mix any opiates with that amount of etizolam.

Last edited:
Whaaaaaa!!!!! That's an insane dose.......I would think you received fake pills. No way 100mgs feels like a dose of 5 to 10mgs.

Doesn't 1mg of etizolam or xanax feel like 15mgs of Valium? If that's the case, you taking 100mgs of etizolam would be like me taking 1500mgs of Valium.......that's beyond insane! 50mgs of Valium & I can't rememember my name. 200 MG's of Valium & I probably think I'm Chuck Norris........1,500mgs of Valium & I might end up in another state not knowing how I got there.

Bottom.line, I think the etizolam that you received were very very weak.

I remember back in the day when negrogesic did something like 1500mg of diazepam... dude was epic. Insane, but epic. I was using my old nick back then! That must have been like 2003.

I remember back in the day when negrogesic did something like 1500mg of diazepam... dude was epic. Insane, but epic. I was using my old nick back then! That must have been like 2003.

LoL.......1500mgs of Valium is nuts! I'm assuming he had a huge tolerance to it. That's 150 (10mg tabs) of Valium, wow!

LoL.......1500mgs of Valium is nuts! I'm assuming he had a huge tolerance to it. That's 150 (10mg tabs) of Valium, wow!

He was getting pure powder IIRC. I remember reading the thread about him having to kick his monster benzo habits... he did it too. haha

You want a medal or something? You've got a crazy benzo tolerance. These drugs have pretty high safety indexes as long as you don't combine them with opiates or alcohol.

Have fun with your blackout. We're not here to encourage abuse of benzos like you just did...

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.