Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Staying out late without taking ecstasy/mdma

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgill6793

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Trying to stay off the MDMA/Pills for a while.

Friends are still really into it and love staying out late until like 7-10am.

Obviously ill go out and drink heavily and can usually stay out now until about 6 just drinking and having a few vodka redbulls.

Just wondering if there are any other substitutes to caffeine as a way of staying wired?

Dont really want to touch speed/illicit substances.

Have some strong pre workout for gym which keeps me pretty wired, was thinking of taking a fair bit of that then just going out and drinking.

Sounds pretty stupid but im sure some people understand.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You could experiment with something like modafinil, although it might not be conducive to the vibes you might be after. If you can enjoy yourself in a highly focussed state, you two should get on fine.

A nap would be something to try first though, I quite agree.

This is a question I have never really been able to find a good answer to...I always end up getting tired and having to take MDMA or speed to stay up. There are really no other drugs that will keep you up that aren't somehow related to MDMA...apart from maybe low dose of 2cB.

Drink less or no alcohol.... Even watch how much pot you smoke and avoid the knockout bud strains people may offer.

Try drinking things like guyasca (might be misspelled) or other herbals you can make into tea. You would be surprised at how much they can affect you.

Yohimbine, ephedrine, modafinil, dmaa, and probably lots of random adrenergic-type stimulants.

You said no speed type stuff, but even if you set aside amphetamine itself, you might want to consider something like ritalin, 2-dpmp, etc. at a low oral dosage. Basically, you don't have to get tweaked off of a stimulant to keep yourself awake.

I find noopept stimulating. Most people find sunifiram stimulating--I actually feel slightly sedated/lethargic on it but it keeps me awake.

Also, psychedelics will do the trick for sure. And like was mentioned above, drinking less alcohol will help.

Sorry but this is a "what should I take" thread and we don't allow those here.

There are plenty of classes that you can look at for some stimulation while you're out but you're mostly going to end up in the stimulants category. I would avoid yohimbine though. Nothing quite like walking around your local bar or club with a full on pocket rocket ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.