• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2 Day Festival, need some help :) MDMA VS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newkid32

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, im a new user, been a lurker for a long time but finally had to sign up, so i apologize in advanced if I make any mistakes, and also for the long question, but if you could read it and comment itd be appreciated :) lol. Anyways, a friend of mine is going to a festival this weekend( headlined by Armin and Calvin Harris :D) , 2 days in a row, 12 hours a day, even though he'll probably be there for 8 hours a day or so. He's only tried MDMA and coke, many times, and has a good tolerance as hes a big guy. He's grabbing a few good MDMA pills ( very pure, clean high, doesnt fuck u up too much) , but he doubts he could do it for 2 days in a row and too many. He doesnt like coke in this sort of setting, as its only good for 30 mins then its all paranoia and having to go to washroom every 20 mins. Hes willing to try another drug, just doesnt want hallucination or paranoia, a high more like MDMA, just to make u more social and enjoy the show without needing to redose every few mins. Here are what he is curious about and if u have more suggestions feel free to add :)

1- liquid g- so is this same as GHB? how much does it cost for one good dose? how does it feel? heard its good when ur done for M for the day u can take this?
2- LSD- this is more hallucination heard, right? and how much does it cost for a dose? doesnt have to be exact prices, even 10$ up or down is fine lol just need an idea
3- K- heard for this kind of setting this would be a good choice? what does K feel like?

sorry for the newbie question, gotta learn somehow lol. also if u guys could reccomend something for the kind of high he's looking for it'd awesome, just be more social, enjoy the music, no redosing or sketchiness or hallucination. Thanks a lot :)

sorry, i think speed and alcohol are your only options. everything else is going to cause hallucinations or make your feel skethcy, unfortunately there aren't many drugs at all like mdma

i guess not huh? dont plan to drink too much since it'll make you tired after a while and he'll need to last 8-10 hours lol, whats speed like? thats another question. like its liquid u put in a drink? whats the high like? lasts long? :)

I've tried liquid g many times and it doesn't do it for me. I'm 170lbs 6ft tall. Standard dosage is to take 2 - 3 caps which is equal to about a shot with redbull or any other drink. I took a 2 giant gulps of it and i didn't feel any different. It's suppose to feel similar to mdma except your more hyper. Girls get really horny off of it apparently.

As for K, you want to just try a tiny pinch at a end of a straw for each nose. Couple times ive tried i didn't feel any different. Tried a bigger pinch and it hit me. For me, my vision was tunnel vision. Only the center is clear and everything around it is warped or blurry. You also feel very relaxed and feel like you're in a dream world. Almost like when you wake up in the middle of the night from a dream.. You're awake but the residual of the dream is still with you. You're basically feel like you are self contained. However, don't do too much or you'll fall into the "K Hole". I've never been there but my best friend has. He was sitting in a corner of the room doing robot dance with his arms. I sat next to him and asked "what the hell kind of dance is that?" He said he his whole arm was made of stone and was trying to unlock and move his joints. He fell into the K hole... Basically you're in your own dream world. Time and space doesn't apply to you. My friend thought he was made of rock and thought the music was coming out of his arm the entire night when it was only an hour. You could be in a pool of piss and you won't know it. Either way, you want to be close to good buddies to watch out for you. Be safe!

Last edited:
I think GHB is suppose to feel more like alcohol then mdma

A nice smooth long acting opiate maybe, used to be nice back in the day when I'd go face off. I used the old formula OxyContin bact then but I know that's hard to come by in the uk. Morphine maybe, not as euphoric but I know your options are somewhat limited across the pond, have fun and be safe bro ;)

Problem with GHB is dosage. I've got quite a few friends that dabbled in it, also at parties. And the problem is that some batches would take an entire bottle for decent effects - it usually came in 20ml bottles with metal screw-on caps - and some batches would knock them out with one cap. It's why I never tried the stuff. Though I've never actually known someone to die from it I do know a good few people that were hospitalized after OD'ing

If you've never done LSD I would not advise to do it at a festival for your first time. At most when you're on the camping grounds but I wouldn't do it on the festival grounds. It can be rather intense with loud music, huge amounts of people and especially huge lasershows

K I have no experience with. I know some people use it at parties so it's possible

Myself I wouldn't use any drug at a party for the first time. I like to get to know the drug a bit before I take it for a spin in a chaotic and intense environment. But that's just me. I would stick with the drugs you know...

I don't think K is worth it. The risk of falling into the k-hole scares the shit out of me so i stopped. Just a good mdma roll is all i need. You would think you're at a carnival riding the ferris wheel, but you're actually a drooling mess in a corner somewhere.

ah okay, thanks for the replies guys ! understood, i have some idea now, but still, since I don't really wanna pop more than 3-4 pills a day, since the affects wont do much at that point, id like something to pick me up a bit after those. I guess K and GHB are out of the question? same with LSD. specially since ive never tried. So just stick to M? or speed as someone suggested? hows that?

Do your research on each drug and make a decision from your own judgement after you have researched the effects and the risks and weighed them out for yourself.

Taking any substance requires more research than asking people on a forum what it does, you'll only get part of the picture that way.

Ketamine and LSD questions can be directed to the Psychedelic Drugs forum.

MDMA is not a good choice for a two day festival. If it was me, I'd stay sober the first day and roll the second day or do it the other way around or drink one day and roll the other. I'm not a fan of speed, I don't think the risks of the drug are worth the cheap high and I've had a number of nights ruined by pills that had both MDMA and speed in them.

I happen to find ketamine to give a nice boost in small bumps, especially when I'm rolling, its one of my favorite things to have on hand but I don't know about at a music festival. Ketamine can literally knock you on your ass.

Thanks for the replies again :) ok so from what i've read K and LSD arent good options. one last thing, is G same as GHB? or different, my friend is saying G is very good at the end of a roll. of course it will have different effects for everyone, I dont plan to drink too much, just a few beers. So what do u guys think of G? and if anyone has any info about speed it'd be good to hear.

Is speed and adderall almost the same thing? speed just being kinda stronger and more for party? and how does it feel? ok im done with questions for now :d answers ! lol

Speed = amphetamines brotha. Adderrall is an amphetamine, so is ritalin, Meth, etc. Those are what are gonna get ya up and going homie :). They will make of hard to get tired or go to sleep at all though lol. When I'm all sped up I usually feel talkative, euphoric, horny as fuck, and I can't sit still for the life of me. There are many other types of amphetamines, just named the most common ones. Have fun bro!

My understanding is G is the same as GHB. I've tried G total of 9 times. All those times, i never felt anything different. I even went as far as taking huge gulps of them. G suppose to be very potent. Standard dosage is taking 2 caps with redbull. They were regarded as date rape drugs so I think it might have different effect on girls. If you are going to go with G, make sure it's trusted. Always have good buddies with you at all times. Try a little at first.

If you want to go 2 days, my advise is the same as the mod. Eat and get some shut eye and rest for few hours at least. Wake up and drink coffee and MDMA again the next day.

i didnt say what should I take, its what a friend would be taking ;) and im just asking for drug info mostly. let it go sheriff! and thanks everyone :)

Wouldn't this thread violate forum rules of no what should I take threads?

Yes it does. Thanks.

OP, while Bluelight is here to educate you about the drugs that you choose to take, we aren't here to help you decide which drugs you should do and we also aren't here to promote illegal activity which is what we would be doing by giving you drug recommendations. I advise that you do your research and decide for yourself. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.