• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I know that feel!

Really high off this china (I hate having to do dope instead of oxy, but I'm outta oxy and only get my script during the week so oh well cest la vie.

It's pretty good, that's a gram right there fellas:
doap-Copy_zps097634da.jpg

Pumping beats now. and puffin' bongs too.

i would love that pic if i liked heroin, but i do not. its a really shitty opiate for me, doesn't work as well as others >.< , its not the product and RoA, H is horrible.

been using kratom for ~two weeks, had none today, so going into very-minor withdrawl, not so bad - i have weed, so i thought.

at the park (smoking) today by myself and left my awesome tin/container behind on a seat. it contained: two grams of nice weed and just over a gram of Morrocan hash. after my heart starts beating again,(that feeling of loosing something sucks) i return ASAP in hopes that it is still there. no?FUCK it was supposed to last me 3 days, now i wont be getting bud for 3 days and kratom withdrawl >.< wont be sleeping becaue of no bud..

i have a few benzos to hopefully help me sleep though

I took 1mg diclazepam, got a etizolam or two also if needed.

hope you guys are good i am not without weed.

^ I know that feel!

Really high off this china (I hate having to do dope instead of oxy, but I'm outta oxy and only get my script during the week so oh well cest la vie.

It's pretty good, that's a gram right there fellas:
doap-Copy_zps097634da.jpg

Pumping beats now. and puffin' bongs too.

That looks good. Doesn't it get caught in the corners of the bag and in the part where the top closes?

Chillin on trams beers and weed. Have valium and a lil oxy for later if so inclined. Really digging the groove im feelin now though.

I took 3 teaspoons of maeng da katom and now I'm sipping on a relaxing herbal tea with a bit of rum in it while smoking some shipwreck. I also had some yerba mate early, working on that buzz ;)

made a fire and smoked a J. im freezing my nipples off here. now im drinkin vodka smokin some lucky reds, deciding what movie to watch on netflix hmm

Whos, that dope looks bomb, I'd love a line.

OT: dabs oxy hash dabs... also made a batch of medicated caramels, very excited to try them, had some warm and it was delicious

That looks good. Doesn't it get caught in the corners of the bag and in the part where the top closes?

I imagine it does. I used to hate buying dope in bags like that. When I first started doing dope this small time dealer I knew would always use the corners from a Ziploc type baggie except these bags had something sticking up only inside the corners but from the outside it looked fine with dope in it it wasn't until you ran out you realised hey this corner is pushed up to make it seem like you had more dope than you actually got. He would sell you half Gs saying they are grams and charge you well over a couple hundred a G so needless to say he lost all his custumers pretty quick and he still wants to kill me to this day for taking a few of them from him.

feeling very nice, gotta nice buzz going.:)
smoking on some nice bowls of some bomb Bubba Kush cannabis with the wife. iv been smoking Bubba Kush for the past month and a half, lol. I love the strain cant complain at all
+4mgs of Alprazolam oral
+75mgs of DPH
+60mgs of Hydrocodone i have had today

edit just orally consumed 20mgs of some more Hydrocodone+25mgs of DPH+ %)

feelin awesome very good sunday funday.

Last edited:

Lol I answered this with a very elaborate answer but then I nodded out (till 7 am at my desk !) about how the empty bags almost function as subs almost when i've got nothing with some salt water sprayed into them (the corners and seal) and it holds me sometimes when I have to wait for an RX or a main man as I have a collection of these bags.

About to get blazed and have a line of that, lord knows i need it.

Last edited:
I imagine it does. I used to hate buying dope in bags like that. When I first started doing dope this small time dealer I knew would always use the corners from a Ziploc type baggie except these bags had something sticking up only inside the corners but from the outside it looked fine with dope in it it wasn't until you ran out you realised hey this corner is pushed up to make it seem like you had more dope than you actually got. He would sell you half Gs saying they are grams and charge you well over a couple hundred a G so needless to say he lost all his custumers pretty quick and he still wants to kill me to this day for taking a few of them from him.

Lol that's very snakey. Scale FTW!

Sippin on a white russian, enjoying the last of my 4-HO-MET, combined with some moxy.. BLISS...

2mg etizolam and a bunch of cannabis.

4th day with no kratom : /

how's no kratom going, bro? first night for me was subtle but horrible at the same time.. the pain the my legs is so fucking annoyying. i kept moving around in bed. then i thought just ride it out, lay still... i couldn't keep still. had to take another 1mg etiz at 5 in the morning to even get some sleep.

ot: sober but still feeling the diclazepam / etiz from this morning.

Chillin on trams beers and weed. Have valium and a lil oxy for later if so inclined. Really digging the groove im feelin now though.

Tram and oxy is a nice combo. Am still doing lines from the bag in the pic, always a good sign.

Last edited:
Feelin great got a nice and warm/itchy buzz going!

Just smoked a camel Turkish gold while on my hydrocodone peak.
45mgs of hydrocodone

About to make a cup of delicious coffee. Good day so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.