• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can you even tell with all those opiates and benzos in the mix?
I can aspect and break down different parts of a high and judge whatt hey are/ are from. Its a fun game I make of it sometimes. But at whosajigga;s level... hey man im curuious why you like stevia as a pain patient. Keep you up through the downers?

Also evaluating each stage of the continued dosing.

OT: Same as my last postl substitute all that food for grapes tho.

Last edited:
Munching Chinese food and about to crack open a dipa as usual. Six point resin baby.

Got a four pack of breakfast stout by founders for the bonfire I'm having with my buddy tonite, fuck ya!

Feeling gooood!! Just smoked a Kamel Red light cigarette which was tasty.
About to smoke on some more decent mid-grade cannabis with the wife.

.20gs Tar Heroin (smoked)
4mgs of Alprazolam
85mgs of Doxylamine
Caffeine (sweet tea)
Cannabis (mid-grade)
Nicotine (Kamel Red and E-cig)

Had a fun day.Take care fellow BL'rs! :)

.5mg suboxone sublingual, 4mg etiz and a 6 pack of btewskiesss which I only have 2 left. Sub an tiz taken at same time. Feeeling in the zoneeee

Been smokin some super good dewaxed shatter out of my RDA (rebuild able e cig) I used a ss mesh instead of cotton wick and it works amazing for concentrates, it hits like a nail. This wax is off the chain though it's almost completely translucent white, it tastes like your just stuff a full plant into your mouth. Im about to load another and eat some food .

I was in withdrawal because I ran out of opiates and the local headshop had sold out of kratom. It was getting worse so I decided to get a shitload of DXM. Had 900mg DXM and 3mg alprazolam about 90 minutes ago and I just swallowed the remaining 1,050mg of DXM and this should do something.

I think the elevator is well lubricated so it won't get stuck and I'll be sufficiently elevated. The signals shooting through hyperspace should get really strong so they can find me with the tractor beam. Satan knows where I am, so he can get me first if he wants. I think he's afraid I'll take over in Hell and turn it into an endless orgy of drugs, sex, and any vice you like. God hates my fucking guts so a trip to heaven is out of the question. I suspect Satan and God may be the same thing anyway and there is no heaven, only hell if god exists. I'm not tripping yet, but I am damn high. If the words looked like I was already tripping it is because I was trying to have a sense of humor, but I suck at being funny. The part about my feelings toward any god(s) out there is no joke though. If god exists, he must be evil, indifferent, or unable to help anyone.
Maybe he just went deaf due to old age....

Think I'll throw in some Lyrica and temazepam just for the hell of it.

high enough to be blissfully talking pish on here at this time in the morning, but too high to fecking sleep which I really should be getting on with. same old, same old....

Just downed 10g's of Kratom. Gonna drink beer and take a buncha bong rips while I wait for it to kick in. =D

I'm pretty high
160mg of codeine in an empty stomach
A strong tea
a spliff
low tolerance is great :)

Edit: i should have posted this in the morning fix thread oops

I need to type my part nefore I nod out andm iss others.

No more 50-90 doses of methadone. 50mg taken 1 hr ago, Don;t worry, I got 400caps of 2 mg cheap somewhere names hams-a-zam. Also get 1 a day free sometimes if im o good or decent with dad. I took no more than 20 and he has like 100 left. Fucker abuses his methadone, our money we barely get by on eating $8 subs at jersey miifke daily when we can barely afford to live. Not to mention the $80-200 hiden in his wallet for more pills. I feel no remorse snagging $5-10 here and thre and stealing 4 days of what he's RX'd. (150/mo) that he got 10 days ago. I always know when he gets his refills, out of it as fuck, nodded sto sleep on his keybooooooooooooard, etc. Also he's the one who took a 2nd morgatge on our house when 1st sooo close to being paid to gamble it in penny stocks. Lost it all, now our lives are hard. He always blames me for all the pills missing but it blows over quick after his testister0je gell wears 0ff ahd reapizes how he really an addict.

~30mg mg etiz throughout the day like when I had my 50 'done more from before wit etiz then.
Alslo last 50mg methadone a hour ago. Nothing like that 90 dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
200mg caffiene tablets

Bong rip shooters till I run out of tihs 50/50 1.5g each mix. The tobacko from these Dutch cigarellos are goood for cigarello tobaccol
java mocha, mint, or sme berry shit. I was always a white owl greem sweets/wihite grape guy but these win. For a REAL blint though, you need a peelabe double leaf one like dutch msters. Their cigarellows have em you just cant get em off,

Back to nod town. Peace, who else dere wit ne?

P.S. I pack gnarly shooters (bud/ONLY good tobacco mix) SOOO tight smoking it is a competition. If done right, you get at least 3 full solid yellow bong fills. I could pack it tighter too, do it kinda ike i think a pipe smoker does. A few really hard layers, wet slightly by fingers to roll up and compress layers down the pipe till you're satisfied. Then you light/medium pack as the fake/starter pack. Lighter him up, let starter pck butn then as first real layer stets burning you use sooo muuch pressure to burn through em. Might need a relight or so. At least I think that's what real tobacco pipe users do; works for me.

I also 100% clean my bong before every use... its the only way. Takes 99% isopropyl, corarse or fine sea salt as an abrasive. Add. shake. Only takes more than 5min if I get EVERY last inch of my bowl. Do it you fucking cannabis smokers. At least use fresh bong water every time... I sometimes use fresh water for each 1 hit to truly enjoy it. Its about taste and respect of the plant. @ $pint at (shal-maart) the only reson not to is laziness. Plus you can put 'noid blends. just tobacco, , any mix of those with geen; it somes out brand fuckin new. Respect your tools. Not just paraphernalia, but the ones provided to us by nature (or chem chem labs).
Just downed 10g's of Kratom. Gonna drink beer and take a buncha bong rips while I wait for it to kick in. =D
I miss when 10-14g kratom did it for me. This was after 1 year of sourcing out kilos from Jarkarta, India which I have as an all best source... ,maybe you might wanna PM me. Cheapest kilos and best leafs and unique leaf profiles from special.experimental growing system (sine you know, the enviornment it grows in effects the alkaloids and efefcf,

<3 all all yall, really do, its not the drugs, I love the universe and all beings within it,

BE PEACE, and it will be with you. Some times others catch on and you got a whole wave ot it man,

Last edited:
Well, that was an interesting experience:sus:8o
But I am like at the second plateau DXM level and going down.
Just chased down 105mg temazepam, 20mg cyclobenzaprine, and 1.5mg alprazolam with a couple of swigs of half rum and half Manhattan cocktail mix. Plain rum feels unpleasant going down when you are drinking fast.

I did not even care about the alcohol but there was nothing else in the fridge to drink (unless you count cow milk, something I will not touch unless I am locked up in a mental hospital that does not have alternatives for vegetarians and vegans - I hate that hell hole and I've been there 3 times. The last time turned out well in the end, made 2 friends one of whom is my primary provider of weed %) They are cool guys and I love them <3

I was in withdrawal because I ran out of opiates and the local headshop had sold out of kratom. It was getting worse so I decided to get a shitload of DXM. Had 900mg DXM and 3mg alprazolam about 90 minutes ago and I just swallowed the remaining 1,050mg of DXM and this should do something.

I think the elevator is well lubricated so it won't get stuck and I'll be sufficiently elevated. The signals shooting through hyperspace should get really strong so they can find me with the tractor beam. Satan knows where I am, so he can get me first if he wants. I think he's afraid I'll take over in Hell and turn it into an endless orgy of drugs, sex, and any vice you like. God hates my fucking guts so a trip to heaven is out of the question. I suspect Satan and God may be the same thing anyway and there is no heaven, only hell if god exists. I'm not tripping yet, but I am damn high. If the words looked like I was already tripping it is because I was trying to have a sense of humor, but I suck at being funny. The part about my feelings toward any god(s) out there is no joke though. If god exists, he must be evil, indifferent, or unable to help anyone.
Maybe he just went deaf due to old age....

Think I'll throw in some Lyrica and temazepam just for the hell of it.

I don´t believe there is such hell and if there was you would have to be a way worse than that to be condemned. Hope you feel better.[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Smoked and snorted some dope, waiting for this blotter to come up. Have ~0.7 g of dope for when i come down. It's gonna be a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.