• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snorted a bump of buprenorphine. Gonna go get some coconut water to drink.

Been smoking weed all morning/day, and the methadone I ate earlier is hitting me very nicely.

Long time no see rapper. You kick opis ?

Woke up very uncharacteristically early for a sat (7 am).

OT: Railed 80 mgs OxyContin (fun drug, day after day, after day rarely disappoints (ah whom I kidding it disappoints often) but this high is fire.

Yeah yeah how yall been? Good to see you still active on here mayne,

Im on some done still but im workin down to get off this shit.

That h looks like fire!

Hows your tolly doin whosa? Still eat oc by the bottle???

Ot: daily done dose some coffee and some nicotine.
Consider this sober actually! Ahah
Need to get some chronic an get lifted

I'm nice n' baked.
Got this yummy hash, waiting for my roomie to get home so we can have a sesh.

You guys are feeling damn good for the most part!!! Hells bells I wish I could say I was too. Had to give up my smokey tokey due to urine tests by my new pain doc. I know for a fact hes got clients that toke and he has gotten on their case some for it but no disciplinary actions. Im thinking f-it though now. My spinal cord is being compressed and flattened at c4-5 and c5-6. There many, many issues with mu neck the pain is horrible. I started drinking to get a buzz here and there. My morphine and oxycodone 15mg dont get me high. He wants to put me on methadone to rotate me off what I am taking so Im not such a risk for surgery. I desperately need surgery. Thats another post for another forum post. I just wanted to say to the the "cool cats", and express my utter envy!! Except with the H...never tried that and I hope I never will. I will suffer through w/d before "going there". It scares the pants off me. But thats a good thing I think....Smiles.
Take care everyone!!!!

180mg codeine. Meh disappoint...

Imma pop a few more i guess, i feel baseline :p

the bupe hit me nicely, I'm not very high but pretty damn relaxed, I'd like to have more cigs but i've only got 3 left :(

I'm starting to think that I may have a naturally high tolerance to opis, my friend who took the exact same dose puked 5 times already and is nodding on the couch

Chilled on my benny and ginger beer. Smoked a spliff earlier... Gonna maybe drink with a friend from overseas later and probs smoke more before bed.

30mgs morphine, 10mgs hydrocodone & 5mgs Valium......cup of chamomile with honey & a bowl of cherries

I'm pretty high off this bupe. I will never not snort bupe again, this is awesome.

yeah man snorting is the way. takes 30-40 min or even less to feel the first effects, not bad for its long ass duration. and I really hate to wait 2 or 3 hours for a drug to kick in.

More valium - I like to split my bed time dose up throughout the day periodically
More pot

Had a couple drinks with my euro friend who is stateside and now I'm just trying to relax. I love August. Should be a good week.

Drank a cup of cannabis infused chai tea that I got at the weed store (only 40mg THC), smoked some XJ-13 flowers and some sour headband hash, drank some arak (106 proof arabic drink, basically anise liquor) and smoked more pot.

Yeah yeah how yall been? Good to see you still active on here mayne,

Im on some done still but im workin down to get off this shit.

That h looks like fire!

Hows your tolly doin whosa? Still eat oc by the bottle???

Ot: daily done dose some coffee and some nicotine.
Consider this sober actually! Ahah
Need to get some chronic an get lifted

Thanks. Sadly pretty much lol. I've never tried done.... Hmmm. My tol FUCKtuates from day to day tho but I haven't done less than 400 mgs in a dAY (or if not available some H) in a few months now. Goodluck bra!

OT: tiny line(any bigger and i nod out) and maybe dip into my emergency oc rations l8er when peeps come chill.

1.2g DXM, 30mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, weed, 150mg doxylamine succinate, 125mg diphenhydramine, 800mg cimetidine to potentiate.
First 900mg kicking in good and getting stronger but I may be having a bad trip with the anxiety, feeling of impending doom, and paranoid feeling I am being watched somehow when my door is shut and my windows are covered in foil to keep out the light - feels like someone looking through. Evil aliens, God, or something/someone else radiating fear from the evil inside them.

I also don't think I want to do meth again. That shit is not good for me.

I may repeatedly redose on DXM to get to this state where I can close my eyes and it is like being in a computer or surrounded by holographic technology. The strong part is usually post apocalyptic vision states or shit with the aliens or rarely God. God has told me more than once in dreams and a trip that I would die at age 49 and be miserable until then, so screw that asshole.

Update: So close to breaking through and also not as anxious, so hear goes another 900mg DXM.

Last edited:
pretty faded i guess drank some beers and smoked a couple bowls and this whiskey ive been drinking isn't getting me drunk :|

Status
Not open for further replies.