• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
im stoned and trying to root my phone. prayin it works and my phone doesnt become useless oh god lol

Smoked a caviar joint, had another joint, and this whole day I've been making music at the studio smoking hashish.

@STH: Indianapolis? I thought you were in NM.

I was but now I am going back to new england for a bit, my future is hazy. NM was good but things got complicated.

Drinking coffee now, bout to hit the road with our spliffs and pills ;)

Woke up, smoked a huge bowl of hash, and had a cigarette. Gonna make some cawfee.

Got home, drank 3 1/2 brews so far, automatically drunk, 4mg sub dissolving now. feelsgoodman.

edit: I am very high from this suboxone, on top of the drink %) nodding off at my desk

Last edited:
Took some tramadol like an hour ago and now I'm smoking a watermelon blunt to the face

300 mg oxycodone, kix in harder wit vanilla coke. + cannabis.

feels good, but still pain. Wish I had some APAP (lol irony).

Smokin some bud with a few friends and playing XBox.
It's way to hot to be doing anything else.
Well, except drugs. I have a low tolerance for weed right now, so I'm pretty stoned.

Smokin some lucky reds just snorted a big ass test drive line of this blow i bought earlier. Dammn approved

Got 2gs of this goodness

Walked by the drugstore was tempted to buy a rig ughh better not... goin out better than stayin home poking myself

^^^mmmm south american charlie!!!<3

Sniffed 40mg 2C-E... DAMN, had a sneezing fit 5-10 minutes after, but deff come up ;) (listening to some tunes)

Been smoking bowls of Private Reserve OG 3/4 melt hash and I smoked a spliff of the last of my gram of XJ-13.

Drank a couple twisted teas biked downtown
Smokin some buddah bouta smoke a cig then ill be gravy

Drank a couple twisted teas biked downtown
Smokin some buddah bouta smoke a cig then ill be gravy

Long time no see rapper. You kick opis ?

Woke up very uncharacteristically early for a sat (7 am).

OT: Railed 80 mgs OxyContin (fun drug, day after day, after day rarely disappoints (ah whom I kidding it disappoints often) but this high is fire.

20140802_105022-Copy_zps03d40692.jpg

Damn impulse control, bought this now (also 3 oc 80s aint lastin da weekend). Very smooth on the nose and strong in the nod. Still cheaper than 1 single gram in the u.s.

Everyone usually comments I have lion-like hands, they big.

*edit*: driftin in \and out of consciousness, rushed hard b4, def 7/10 i reckon.

add 80 mg oxy and 450 mg meprobamate(winner winner).

Last edited:
^^^winner winner chicken dinner? Looks nice that dope its surprising looking at that doesn't even trigger anything in me while I'm sitting here with a Suboxone in my mouth. A few months ago I would've run off to catch the ferry to go to the main part of van to pick up a bag or 2 or mabye 10 bags lol I live a boat ride away from the dope scene here where I live its only an hour or so ride but I haven't been that tempted to relapse yet lol I've done it quote a few times though take that boat to pick up dope and come back here.

Me I am on buprenorphine and smoking some new shatter oil

The shatter don't seem as strong as the last stuff I bought but all good.I'm gonna start cutting back on shatter cause I'm gonna need my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.