D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
10mg Xanax
10mg Valium
And smoked some great weed

I'm pretty gone about to take the last 1.5 xan

90mg morphine (IM), 120mg temazepam, 2mg clonazepam, 1.5mg alprazolam, pretty good/(or bad?) amount of meth (not something I really like to do, but was hanging with my brother and didn't go to the excesses of last time), 5ml 1,4-butanediol, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, 200mg pregabalin/Lyrica, and 75mg diphenhydramine+800mg cimetidine as potentiators. Feeling really good now and had what will end up being a quite profitable day if I ever decide to get money for my growing heaps of junk I don't want but other people will pay for.

I found some pills that look slightly useful (though I got hundreds of dollars worth of free electronic junk (some still worth a fair amount on eBay, rest as gold scrap), then even more when the woman saw me taking the junk she put to the road and let me clear more junk out and there is even more left I can get later.
Found these pills today (and others in the past):

Bottle of prescription naproxen (boring)
Bottle with six 2mg pills of guanfacine (not useless recreationally - has sedative effects and may be similar to clonidine as it is an alpha 2a receptor agonist used to treat hypertension and ADHD. Probably not using for anything other than in case of major hypertension. I wish people would throw bottles containing hydromorphone, oxycodone, or other really good things in the trash or leave them in a box of junk at a garage sale so I can stick them in my pocket. I've found tramadol and hydroxyzine at a garage sale once - I think that is the only useful drugs I have got that way before (did get meloxicam at a garage sale, boring) (I would have asked for the price, but it would have been awkward trying to buy their prescriptions and they were not using those pills anyway). I guess this is the second time I have found drugs in the trash, but nothing very interesting. I don't remember what it was the first time - maybe risperidone or trazodone? (boring).

I really want to buy a couple of grams of ibogaine (hope it could make it easier to not stay on opiates/quit using them completely at least a while and would surely be an interesting trip in any case), maybe 25g of DPT (may be a lot, but it is one of my top 3 psychedelics and not very potent), plenty of 3-meo-pcp, and now that I realize the chemical in Pihkal called MAL (one that has sounded interesting) is available as methallylescaline, I really want to try it also. It sounds very intense with a good duration and like it impacts the senses greater than most also. I need to stop being lazy. I could make tons of money with all the shit I have paid little for or sometimes removed from trash but I haven't tried to sell anything in so damn long. I need money for psychedelics (including dissociatives of course), weed, maybe some synthetic cannabinoids, more 1,4-butanediol (GHB prodrug, has major empathogenic properties for me and some people), methylone or another stimulating empathogen to mix with 1,4-butanediol and psychedelics, and probably a stimulant for occasional energy and downer overdose mixes - they have made my blood pressure get quite and my breathing get fucked up enough to scare people when I passed out and they kept on waking me up (I don't remember it myself - I don't know why nobody will record videos of these things or really severe panic attacks so I can watch them after they are over. Bad trips more than overdoses, but I'd like both recorded along with pure panic attacks. I haven't seen what it looks like to other people yet). And I must pay off some college debt if I am ever going back. Won't matter if I can't make myself do something as simple as list an auction because I sure wouldn't keep going to class. Buying new psychedelics used to be a huge motivator for me to get off my ass.

But it sure does suck when you are about as motivated as a walking corpse.
Can't make myself do shit except get high, eat, sleep (sometimes making myself sleep 16-20 hours per day with seroquel on purpose so I don't have to be awake), and listen to music.

I have mentioned before that 1,4-butanediol is dangerous mixed with ethanol due to it converting to GHB. It is actually likely worse than that because both are metabolized by the same enzyme - something I just read about. Maybe this explains why I was hit so damn hard by two alcoholic beverages at a bar while on 1,4-butanediol and all that other stuff I was on. Maybe also being in a coma for six hours or so maybe a week ago and a near serious or possibly serious OD with quite low blood pressure and a pulse that went below 40 (my mom kept checking it) and nausea followed by vomiting after I woke - choking on puke may kill more people than respiratory suppression since it causes nausea and vomiting well below a level that would be fatal on its own. (Effects and side effects are mostly the same as GHB).

There are several things I really want to try: Ibogaine (I hope like Hell if I could quit using opiates all the time I will get less depressed and more motivated), MAL, Dizocilpine, LSZ, 5-meo-DMT, and one of the Salvinorin analogs that produce 3 hour or even longer trips - salvia wears off too fast. I want a version that produces a long trip. Three hours would be a good duration for a combo with DPT and maybe 3-meo-pcp with those.

Did order that glaucine shit I mentioned, will write something up after I get and try it. Sounds like it could be a psychedelic phenethylamine (bright visuals, chemical has phenethylamine in the structure, with what sound like some atypical effects) or something possibly different from anything well known - visual description matches serotonergics better than any class of psychedelic or non-psychedelic hallucinogen I have tried or read about but the effects seem to include some level of dissociative activity.

Glaucine went from something I was just going to try because it was really cheap and so easy to get but now I look quite forward to trying it because it sounds like it could be a new type of experience for me or maybe I'll find out that what is a common OTC cough med in Eastern Europe and other places has (hopefully very nice) classic psychedelic effects at 5-10x normal dose. I don't think it will blow me or any of the better psychedelics out of the water or be tons of fun but I can find out soon enough. Then there would be dissociative and serotonergic psychedelic cough syrup/pills sold over the counter in some places. Some probably also have codeine for that OTC - maybe some places have all three kinds.

UPDATE:
Decided to inject another 30mg morphine pill. I like these because when you add a little alcohol, the gel dissolves into clear liquid. Even after setting for an hour, still pure liquid and apparently no non-soluble fillers because nothing ever settled out. Was gonna plug the first time I got these but after I saw how good they dissolve I decided I would inject them into muscles to increase bio-availability to 100%. Perhaps injecting them like this is bad, but I am doing it anyway. I don't think it will kill anyone. At worst you might get an abscess that needs surgery if things don't all absorb into body tissues. I'd never put these in a vein, I have no idea what it might do when it reaches the heart and brain.

Had another 30mg temazepam - these are the best benzo IMO and maybe the only one I can get something out of without being on enough hydrocodone or morphine to already feel okay. Also smoked some meth residue that was left and plugged 2ml 1,4-butanediol. Smoking a mix of 5-F-PB22, 5-F-APINACA, and AB-FUBINACA from the pipe residue I have been smoking those in. Also smoking weed.

I felt like my body was fading and becoming more like air earlier when I got a big hit. It happened fucking fast and I started to freak out inside. That just happened again but this time I enjoyed the feeling.

SECOND UPDATE (added another drug unintentionally): Was smoking my pipe residue and decided to check one I hadn't smoked. There were several pretty small solidified residue spots I assumed to be more cannabinoids. It was actually 3,4-TCMP. Kind of makes sense the small size as this is a potent stimulant maybe 7x as potent as methylphenidate. Definitely added a bit of needed energy. Think I'll finish any off that may still be there. I need to keep up with what has been in which pipe too. I once got a good size dose of 25C-NBOMe trying to smoke something else.

A little reading on glaucine makes it sound like an opiate, maybe with some dissociative effects and someone here also said MDA like visuals, but not much info yet. I'll try a higher dose to make sure it is good and strong at whatever it does. The Wikipedia description does not match the small amount of user info very well but most users like it.

Last edited:
Depends on how they're raised and the individual dog, but yes, many don't play well with others. They like their master and that's it. Stupid fucking creatures. They can't be super friendly and nice protective dogs, but dumb as rocks.

Mmm, same here. Sex to wake up, then 10mg oxy and dabs of Green Ribbon. Oxy hit me hard, I was nodding out a few minutes ago, missed the Farmer's Market.

It's all about the breed I hear, some pitts come from fighting blood some not. I really want a blue pitt but the next 3 litters from the breeder I trust are all booked. So I'm going for a normal American Pitt. This breeder is like the best in my country, costing me $650 for the pup and I have to wait till the beginning of Dec till it's ready. If/when I get this dog, trust me guys I'll be prepared to handle/train it, my main homey is also keen to raise it and might become my roommate soon. That guy manages to fkin do H and Oxy in high quantities (RECREATIONALLY!!!) as in only on the weekend, wish I could be like him. He been doing this for last 2 years!

OT: Quite high indeed. Bout to nod i reckon!

Last edited:
Oh, god.. 1,4-butanediol.. So damn nasty.. Syrup texture, a taste that is.. I don't know I cannot describe it.. It's great, but soooo easy to take too much. I had a few shots once, then about 3 hours later took a nice cap, threw up like mad.. How you choke that stuff down.. You, sir, are a fucking trooper.

ALSO: If you need any help with your pit, let me know. My favorite breed, I have a brindle pit right now name Chronic, he's the shit.. Won't bite a human, but he ALWAYS wants to fight other dogs.. He's a wild one.

a few mg of 25c in the snorter, few dabs of EPH, under the tongue, and a couple of downers... after a orgasmic quickie... now blasting grime in my new awesome earphones, luvin life....!

Day off!!!! Finally

Woke up and smoked a bowl of crystal
Smoked one bowl of weed
Plenty of coffee and took 3 shots of vodka

Sniffed a line of sub, bout to smoke a Maverick, and get an Almond Snickers.

^ almond snickers is best snickers

I'm not very high right now. But I spent most of last night quite high and got high this morning so I'm kinda letting the fog drift away before I get messed up again...

Rite now havin a glasso wine before dinner

Last edited:
I'm kind of high. I had to take 7200mg gabapentin just to be able to get out of bed and go vote which has made me sort of drunk. It's kind of nice actually.

Sober and sleepy.

Only.ever takin gab a couple of times but it gave me a nice buzz almost like I was intoxicated from some brews.

^^gab? ghb? gabapentin?

add to the earlier post two approx 15mg lines of 2C-E a few more mg's of 25c sniffed, and dabs of sublingual EPH... loving the music!!!

I am starting to get on my level, have a nice buzz =D
5mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
60mgs of Hydrocodone (oral)
75mgs of Doxylamine
25mgs of DPH
Bowls of some ok dank cannabis
Camel Turkish Golds (Nicotine)
Caffeine (sweet tea and Redbull)

I keep misjudging my tolerance, since I've cut down my smoking dramatically, so my tolly gets better, and then I just put too huge of dab on the nail, ending up getting WAY too stoned every time. like I actually had to cancel plans cause i just got too fucking high this morning. i couldn't even form sentences, or coherent thoughts.

I've had that happen on LSD.. Not being able to formulate a sentence, tripping so hard. I think my exact words were "I can't" don't ask me how I've been when eyes are 100% black!
OT:Not rly high, can't wait till my shit arrives, though.. I went through 200 valium n 100 oxazepam in 3-4 days, fuck my life.

Feeling great, nicely high/sedated. Can barely focus on the laptop screen, almost nodding.
45mgs of Hydrocodone (105mgs of Hydrocodone total today)
18.75mgs of Promethazine
25mgs of Doxylamine
Cannabis
Caffeine
Nicotine

Ate some valyum drank some beers and JD with my buddy. Smoked spliffs and made smores around a bonfire. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.