• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
broke my glass pipe open, found a few bits of ol' hash in der coverred in resin(fuckit). yeeeah m9!

how's no kratom going, bro? first night for me was subtle but horrible at the same time.. the pain the my legs is so fucking annoyying. i kept moving around in bed. then i thought just ride it out, lay still... i couldn't keep still. had to take another 1mg etiz at 5 in the morning to even get some sleep.

ot: sober but still feeling the diclazepam / etiz from this morning.

Sheeeet, this is the only the second time I have stopped in 2+ years for more than a couple days. Physical pain isn't bad, no nausea although I have been yawning a bunch. But fuck the depression. The first time I quit I was addicted to phenibut and for some reason phenibut knocks out nearly all my WD including depression, etc. But now with no phenibut, I am feeling the depression more.

I had gabapentin and etizolam which I try to keep to once a week so I've really just been smoking a shit load of weed. Kratom treated me well, I might come back later on but for now the show is being packed up, hopefully this depression subsides in the next couple days.

Oh and I am completely sober as of right now, but not to worry, the bubbler shall be loaded in short time.

I will say it is kind of refreshing waking up and not feeling like I was hit by a car until I dosed my morning kratom.

what's a good dose to start with phenibut? I am going to try it most likely, it is legal where i am.

i find etizolam can cause depression(werid)

yeah i am suprrised at how great kratom is. still it is unpredictable with dosing & what you actually take--the kind of drug - for how good you'll like it.

^2g of phenibut

I took 13g of kratom and 1mg of clonazepam earlier.
Just drank 3 beers. I feel good...sleepy but good.

Bluelighting from OBX, North Carolina, sitting Sound-side enjoying the breeze from the ocean and the sound together :)

OT: I'm sober as a judge, I purposely didn't take any drugs or booze with me on the trip as I knew it would be 5 days without money or access to the good stuff. If nothing else it's a tolerance break.

Feeling good, nice and stoned/zoned out on some Bubba Kush, sipping on some sweet tea(Blue Diamond) i just brewed up :)

Consumed 30mgs of Hydrocodone+50mgs of DPH a hour or so ago.
Have had 75mgs of Hydrocodone today.
Good day, good weed and im going to have good sleep and sex.

Im about to smoke myself a camel turkish gold.

Last edited:
Baked smoking a king size joint. I bought a bunch of dank today so yeah, baked essentially...

Blazed all day, now drinking doubles and continuing with the weed. Ate 100mg trams so far (helps with hiking soreness) valium soon. Bushwhacked in the mountains today. Yeeee

172.5mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 1.5mg clonazepam, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, 300mg pregabalin/Lyrica, 25mg diphenoxylate, a little weed, and 800mg cimetidine to potentiate hydrocodone.

First time in a long time I have felt high as a kite more from hydrocodone than all the things I mix with it. Half or a little more of the hydro, the cyclobenzaprine, and the clonazepam was taken about 4.5 hours ago. 30mg hydrocodone and 30mg temazepam about 2 hours ago. The remainder about 40-50 minutes ago.

This feels really nice :)

1254172884282_zps6e45f1a7.jpg

120 mgs FoxyContin.

Been smoking hash all day painting and making some music. good to be stoned and making art rather than to be stoned doing nothing all day.

Got stoned, went to Santa fe so my friend could jewelry shop... Had some brews too. Now its more weed and pill o c!ock. Ummm ya.

Slammed 20mg-ish morphine from some old pills earlier.. im fine now but boy that got me high.

Missed a bit of the shot :p

no sleep last night. so can't be 100% on how the phenibut is (first time).

it's feeling chill and weak.. very weak, but nice. I did 2.5grams. haven't done research on it at all, but no enough that tolerance builds very very fast? re dosing is bad.. and.apparently u can get withdrawl symptoms from moderation? kratom gets yoj way more high with less problems if this is the case.

chronic smoke(weed) in my lungs.
have a great night all

Blasting off kids, lol..... 200mg 2C-E.... GIMME INTEEEENSE!!!! (and on the tail end of a DOC trip, probably explains the ludacris descion making) i'll stay safe...
PEACe!

Status
Not open for further replies.