• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Went on a stim fuelled shopping trip earlier, to the local DIY megastore. After I'd purchased all my masturbatory paraphernalia ;) , I called in at B&Q on the way back to get supplies for the growing season.

These consisted of:

3 x 50L bags of Multipurpose compost
3.5Kg fish, blood and bone.
10L of perlite.
10Kg volcanic rock dust.
7Kg poultry manure
150g mycorrhizal fungi.
12 x fibre pots for the seedlings.
125L capacity heavy duty garden waste carrier for mixing all the ingredients in.

And last but not least, a metal framed clear plastic 'growbag growhouse' which was only a tenner and is perfect for growing 3 autos in tubs as it measires 54" x 36" x 18".

By the end of the season I plan on having a whole row of these growrooms with different varieties in.

Is there anything I've missed which could be considered essential?

Went on a stim fuelled shopping trip earlier, to the local DIY megastore. After I'd purchased all my masturbatory paraphernalia ;) , I called in at B&Q on the way back to get supplies for the growing season.

These consisted of:

3 x 50L bags of Multipurpose compost
3.5Kg fish, blood and bone.
10L of perlite.
10Kg volcanic rock dust.
7Kg poultry manure
150g mycorrhizal fungi.
12 x fibre pots for the seedlings.
125L capacity heavy duty garden waste carrier for mixing all the ingredients in.

And last but not least, a metal framed clear plastic 'growbag growhouse' which was only a tenner and is perfect for growing 3 autos in tubs as it measires 54" x 36" x 18".

By the end of the season I plan on having a whole row of these growrooms with different varieties in.

Is there anything I've missed which could be considered essential?

Just need earthworm castings and bat guano, I usually bought both online as I could never find them in shops here, Also you may want to consider buying a bail of coco coir, I always used to mix some into my soil mix as its great for aeration of the roots,

That list of stuff sounds great man, I don't think its sourcing but have a look on that *snip* seed site, a quick google of those terms should bring it up for you, you can buy single seeds on there so you could get a whole different selection of auto seeds, if i was you i would look for autos with 'critical mass' as parent, that strain always produces such huge yields so adding it to an auto should make for an impressive harvest

Can't wait to see pics 8 weeks down the line! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh, I've never seen batshit in shops either, and it's ridiculously expens ive anyway, hence my purchase of poultry poo. As for the worm casts, I have a cunning plan... ;)

My back garden is full of the slimey little fuckers, so I'm gonna dig a load up and introduce them to my soil mix before planting. Is there any reason why they shouldn't just stay in there for the life of the plant?

Yeh, I've never seen batshit in shops either, and it's ridiculously expens ive anyway, hence my purchase of poultry poo. As for the worm casts, I have a cunning plan... ;)

My back garden is full of the slimey little fuckers, so I'm gonna dig a load up and introduce them to my soil mix before planting. Is there any reason why they shouldn't just stay in there for the life of the plant?

I wouldn't do that mate, A fresh little seedling with new roots would be a very tasty meal for said slimey little fuckers!

I would order both batshit n castings online if it were me, Have a look at that pick'n'mix seed site too, you should be able to get a proper good variety of autos on there :)

*snip*

This variety here would be particularly good for your garden!, this one packs quite a punch judging by the thc %

*snip*

This one here too! pretty impressive looking strain imo, not too strong thc-wise tho

I wouldn't do that mate, A fresh little seedling with new roots would be a very tasty meal for said slimey little fuckers!

I would order both batshit n castings online if it were me, Have a look at that pick'n'mix seed site too, you should be able to get a proper good variety of autos on there :)

*snip*

This variety here would be particularly good for your garden!, this one packs quite a punch judging by the thc %

*snip*

This one here too! pretty impressive looking strain imo, not too strong thc-wise tho

As far as I know, worms only ingest decaying organic matter (on account of having no teeth), but I guess to keep the worms healthy would mean managing yet another ecosystem when I should be concentrating on the plants, so i might sack that idea. Cheers for the info :)

As far as I know, worms only ingest decaying organic matter (on account of having no teeth), but I guess to keep the worms healthy would mean managing yet another ecosystem when I should be concentrating on the plants, so i might sack that idea. Cheers for the info :)

Yeah man, adding worms to the soil may cause other little pests to take an interest in the soil, either way I can't see it being too beneficial to the plants health,

Can't wait to see what ya end up with in a couple months!

Just to remind y'all that cannabis was still a drug last I heard so no source discussion allowed even for seeds. I wasn't 100% sure on this myself until recently as I'm sure we used to allow it but apparently it's a no-no now. Or always was and we just didn't enforce it much. Either way, can we make that the last of the overly-specific gardening tips please, folks.

Do you grow under lights or in a greenhouse or d) other?

Outside in 20L tubs using cheap plastic greenhouses for shelter when required. I like the autos because they are very compact and over and done with quickly - and the smoke I got last year was gorgeous and lasted me a while - even though the daughter and BF ended up having half of it...

Outside in 20L tubs using cheap plastic greenhouses for shelter when required. I like the autos because they are very compact and over and done with quickly - and the smoke I got last year was gorgeous and lasted me a while - even though the daughter and BF ended up having half of it...

You have a BF?

Earthworms wont hurt your plants. They are a sign of healthy soil. Its just the castings are great fertilizer. Guano is awesome and a little bit goes a long way. Dont over fertilise your plants especially when young...they just dont need it. And i swear by that liquid seaweed fert i mentioned earlier...its more like a plant tonic...has lots of micronutrients the plants love. Other than that happy growing.

I bought this...

HvKvEBO.jpg

I don't mean the scrapings of the fridge dinner! I mean the phone that I took the photo of my shit dinner with.

I said I wouldn't have a contract and snazzy phone again, yet here I am8) Wouldn't be the first time I said something and did the opposite:Direction

Anyway, Samsung S7edge, it's excellent basically. My previous phone(s, smashed so many) was the S3 and the difference is night and day. Wireless charging is a nice touch and I'm looking forward to the virtual reality headset arriving tomorrow. The camera is quality too, its auto focus and capture speed are amazing.

I'm definitely going to break it..

Mate, £87 for a t-shirt? Far be it from me to tell you what to spend your money on (especially given that I'm a miserly bastard with no style) but I think you're being exploited. I would like to say extorted but you're buying it of your own free will. It's not even a very nice t-shirt, even if it is made of hand-cut Japanese cotton.

Fruit of The Loom all the way ;)

A cheap fly tying vice.

My recent google searches include:

cock hackle
glitter flash hair extensions
ice dub
coloured marabou feathers
peacock herl
cul de canard

Edit: not very odd that greenlighters who bump old posts are normally spammers....or feds wanting to install a trojan....second bumped post in this section from a greenlighter

Last edited:
A cheap fly tying vice.

My recent google searches include:

cock hackle
glitter flash hair extensions
ice dub
coloured marabou feathers
peacock herl
cul de canard

Edit: not very odd that greenlighters who bump old posts are normally spammers....or feds wanting to install a trojan....second bumped post in this section from a greenlighter

'Cock hackle' :ROFLMAO: