• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

I very rarely drink alcohol these days but the sunny weather does quite often make me hanker after some booze.
My mum visited last week & bought me a few bottles of Peroni which is still chilling in the fridge,went & bought 4 cans of Stella today but am yet to drink any of it.
If it's a nice hot sunny day tmrw then I may be inclined to have a can or two.

I would have bought a rug on eBay just now but, as always, I forgot about it and got outbid. I suck at eBay.

Just snipe it..put in the most you are willing to pay and let it do the work for you...here.

I am bidding on several vintage hats..they will be mine..they will not make my life complete but you can never have too many hats, books or drugs in my humble sleep deprived opinion.

Hats? Ooh, not sure about hats, I have a unusually large head (no comment) so I struggle to find hats to fit. Agree that you can never have too many drugs or books, I would add duvet covers to that list as well possibly as I have an unusual love of fine bedding. I haven't bought anything for ages now apart from er... drugs (and posh wine) but am still on the rug hunt.

I am bidding on several vintage hats..they will be mine..they will not make my life complete but you can never have too many hats, books or drugs in my humble sleep deprived opinion.

A fine collection you have as well

I bought a Chromecast. It's not actually as good as the Smart TV functions on my telly just yet so I've given it to my parents. Only really good for iplayer, YouTube and Netflix in the UK at the moment but I'm guessing other apps will be along. It's amazingly simple to set up and the coolest part is that if multiple Android devices connect to it you can all contribute to the same YouTube playlist, good for parties I reckon.

I found the same thing with my Apple TV until I downloaded air parrot for my mac air. Now I pretty much run everything through my television with it.

I bought a sofa for my new apartment yesterday from the worst saleswoman in the world. We had already decided online what we wanted and went in store to make sure the colours were the same in real life. The women was so desperate and annoying we almost walked out in protest. She even tried to convince us not to pay for the sofa in full. If I employed her why would you want only a part deposit when you can get full payment?

Obvious reasons. I used to sell computers. If I could convince someone to put their money back in their pocket and buy it on 48 months credit then I was winning. A good chunk of that is just free money for the company.

Even when we did 6 months interest free shouts I would still try to convince folk to finance it because they might not pay it in the 6 months, so get stung with ludicrous interest, which means more profit for the store and more cash money money in my sweaty wee back pocket.

Obvious reasons. I used to sell computers. If I could convince someone to put their money back in their pocket and buy it on 48 months credit then I was winning. A good chunk of that is just free money for the company.

Even when we did 6 months interest free shouts I would still try to convince folk to finance it because they might not pay it in the 6 months, so get stung with ludicrous interest, which means more profit for the store and more cash money money in my sweaty wee back pocket.

tsk tsk naughty boy, you! Hahahaha so you're one of sales people I try to avoid, eh?! Hahahaha ah well we all gotta make a living somehow n what my former manager said was bang on, "You do what you need to do to survive!" He was a young but wise bloke. Did you ever get people on higher purchase not make payments or did you not have access to that info?

I found the same thing with my Apple TV until I downloaded air parrot for my mac air. Now I pretty much run everything through my television with it.

I bought a sofa for my new apartment yesterday from the worst saleswoman in the world. We had already decided online what we wanted and went in store to make sure the colours were the same in real life. The women was so desperate and annoying we almost walked out in protest. She even tried to convince us not to pay for the sofa in full. If I employed her why would you want only a part deposit when you can get full payment?

I always try to pay in full if I can. Too much interest otherwise n like you say, why pay that way if you've the funds - would be ludicrous.

Just snipe it..put in the most you are willing to pay and let it do the work for you...here.

LOL Inflo I love reading your posts. They brighten my day somehow. You seem like such a sweet, lovely person.

Evey

Last edited:
Ive just ordered this very poncy gentlemanly shaving bowl and soap that matches my aftershave and other products from Harrods as a birthday gift from me to me.

The sort of sad thing that keeps you happy at my age...

Ive just ordered this very poncy gentlemanly shaving bowl and soap that matches my aftershave and other products from Harrods as a birthday gift from me to me.

The sort of sad thing that keeps you happy at my age...

Ooh, another high-end aftershave fan? What did you go for?

I've just discovered Fetish by Roja Dove. Ludicrously expensive but absolutely oozes quality.

nd.17933.jpg

It was Creeds Green Irish Tweed. I also have Aventus, Original Santal, Original Vetiver and Virgin Island Water.

I do want to try the Rojas and Xerjoffs. I will get round to it eventually. Im quite a newbie really, so far I have tried the Creeds, Tom Ford Private Blends, Dior and Chanel Exclusive ranges, Serge Lutens, Acqua Di parma Colonia and Blu Mediteraneo ranges, one or two from Caron, some Comme Des Garcons, some Guerlian, some frederic malle, some byredo and im sure ive tried a fair bit more than that but thats what springs to mind so far.

Haha, that's a ridiculous statement to make about a bottle of scented alcohol. How much does a bottle of that skin you then?

Don't knock it till you've tried it. The niche stuff is absolutely worlds apart from the shite that Boots and HoF sell. Some of the raw ingredients are more expensive gram for gram than gold (ambergris, civet, oud, etc).

It set me back a mere £235. :)

Last edited:
The Roja Doves and Xerjoffs are silly expensive. You wont find anything much cheaper than 300 a bottle, and they go up much higher than that. The Creeds tend to be about £200 for the only size bottle thats worth purchasing, i think there most expensive range is about 450 or something like that for a 250ml flacon. They vary in price really depending on the brand, you get decent brands at more affordable prices to, it doesnt have to be silly expensive, but you can notice 9/10 when you smell something expensive compared to something typically from Boots.

Some of the Guerlain stuff is nice. The one that has "Citrus aromatic woody" written on the underside is my favourite.

Wow some think they're a cut above us eh?! Nothing wrong with stuff from Boots. So sorry it's not high n might for some of your tastes. I actually use dtuff from Boots n find some of these comments offensive.

Evey