• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Pioneer have started producing a 1210 copy, it's pretty much identical in every way. 600 quid for 1 though!

Got myself a new coat:

Aye I've seen the Pioneer one. Looks identical except it's got a little button to change the pitch control, and a pitch reset button (which I think is on the later 1210s).

I like the jacket man, I prefer to go a bit more old school though. Got myself one of these...

10652502_1.jpg

It could really be doing with a wash.

Vintage. Fucking hipsters man, bet youve got a dodgy moustache as well.

Let me know how you go on. I have a feeling I'll be doing the vape thing for the first time ever before too long. My lungs are in terrible shape, and seeing my old fella hooked up to the oxygen brought it home that smoking isn't the greatest.

There are millions of vape recommendation threads around here, right? Just need to do some UTFSE business.

Yeah, the recommendations are a big minefield of worms.. I only plan on using dried herb which limits my options a bit and would rather not spend £100+ on one, so the Magic Flight Launch Box seems to be a recommended one. I'd say not to bother with the mcig though.. that works about as well as you'd expect for $10. Fingers crossed anyway!

Vapey fun toy. Hopefully my lungs will thank me.

Magic-Flight-Launch-Box.jpg

Is the Launch Box "all dat"? I've heard mixed reviews based on performance compared to other portable vapes. But it seems to be pretty top drawer, especially for the price.

Pros/cons?

EDIT: I'm a spacker, didn't even see the two comments answering that question.

Yeah, will see how I get on with it.. the cons seem to be that it only works with dried herbs and I don't really like the mechanism where you insert the battery to turn it on. Plus I'd rather have something that looks like an e-cig.. but those generally aren't as good, allegedly.

On the look out for some casual shoes (not trainers). It's a fine line though.

I go for what I call soft shoes / tennis shoes these days for casual wear.

Got some suede boots too but they are more for going out sort of thing.

HEADPHOOOOOOOOONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be burning the proverbial midnight oil of production tonight.... More likely to be burning the ~10pm oil - I've got a semi-decent sleep pattern at present!!! 8o
WhaaaDaaahFaaaaahhh????? The world has tipped upside-down 8(

I would have bought a rug on eBay just now but, as always, I forgot about it and got outbid. I suck at eBay.

Then I would recommend you buy a spoon to replace the straw you have been using to consume ebay Summer (oh the comedian I am!)
I've been led to believe that rugs are just things to injure yourself with.

I'd like to consume eBay, greedy cunts they are.

How the fuck do you injure yourself on a rug I've got to ask? Unless you buy a special kind of rug made from broken glass, the rugs I go for tend to be made of fur, wool, or some other soft fabric which all seem fairly harmless to me.

Ever the charmer OTW ;)

You can also have rapscallions who pull them from under you.... Y'know, like in old slapstick films.