• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

I bought it off some guy. It's a Technics 1210 mk2 turntable, it's good. I already had powered speakers n shit so I just bought a wee pre-amp box to boost the phono signal.

Just one 1210 and a mixer short of a party then=D How much did you pay out of interest?

I've bought fuck all recently because I'm trying to rein in my spending.

I've just typed up pendent cord n they all come with pendent. I don't really want to purchase one with a pendent as knowing me I'll end up liking it... Blah lol.

Thanks Fubar. There's a shop in towns called Bands and Beedles I'll look there.

.... or I may end up purchasing a chain!

Evey

Few things I have bought recently... also doing some shopping atm... 70% off at JD so checking it out

NSFW:
6e9190d18c0bb7c5c8368e8462a3173d.png

6fc95cfa1603e54b36e4f0a2e0a89a77.png

bf10ed97bac9a936a975204cd964974d.png

78f92ff6986f111fc4d7a75a3aa5466e.png

6ba990b0b46161e409f3edd00609bce6.png

5f0bf70b2bdea2f42ddd151c61c8cb9b.png

Some nice clothes there Hangover. Let me know how you enjoy Watchdogs as well, I was thinking about getting it before it can out but I kinda forgot all about it until now. I've been rinsing my bank account buying coke recently so been super tight with everything else, might get some clothes this week though.

A pair of Nike air max 90 "I am the rules" been hankering for a pair of these for some time prob won't wear them much but I like my kicks :)

With a cartridge? They're getting more expensive now they've been discontinued, almost impossible to find a pair in good nick for less than £400. I paid £350 a couple of years ago but they need new plugs putting on them and have no cartridges.

You get a lot of turntable for your money though and even if they're battered tend to be ok mechanically. That thing will probably die after you do, especially if you get it serviced one day.

Good choice of turntable though, all about the 1s and 2s!

I had to buy a cartridge but it's in perfect nick. Might as well be brand new. It had just been sitting in some dude's studio for years.

Meh not a bad price then. Considering you could use it for 20 years and then probably sell it for more than you bought it they're a good investment as well. 1210s are only going to be going up in price from now.

Aye that was kind of the thinking. I can have it for as long as I want then at the very least get my money back. I intend to have it forever though, probably buy another one at some point when I've got a space for it.

They're just beautiful bits of kit. When you first go to pick one up and think it's going to be quite light and it's like a slab of fucking concrete! Can tell they're solidly constructed.

Congratulations on buying the correct turntable!

Pioneer have started producing a 1210 copy, it's pretty much identical in every way. 600 quid for 1 though!

Got myself a new coat:

10488169_551803121631620_8520057865405205310_n.jpg

Last edited:
Britain First eh?

We want British history, traditions and to be respected, promoted and taught to our young folk who deserve a decent future.

Nowt wrong with that part of the mission statement... it is rather hard to further those without radicalising foreigners, which creates it's own problems too. I definitely think Britain is becoming a little too multi-cultural... don't want to lose our identity trying to accommodate everyone else's. I mean you go to another country & you have change to their way of life but not here...

Anyway, as you were with your purchases folks. :)

Britain First eh?

Nowt wrong with that part of the mission statement... it is rather hard to further those without radicalising foreigners, which creates it's own problems too. I definitely think Britain is becoming a little too multi-cultural... don't want to lose our identity trying to accommodate everyone else's. I mean you go to another country & you have change to their way of life but not here...

enoch-powell-007.jpg