• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need advice regarding low dose mdma caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychlopath

Bluelighter
Hello "blue light" I'm thinking about a long term solution to a rather bland and otherwise dismal existence. I for one am considering low dose caps containing a concoction of mdma and other supplements such as vitamin C. Would any one care enough to explain how a low dose of mdma might effect my mood if I was to take it say... once a day? The goal is to use prior to engaging situations in which empathy may have a positive effect on what other people (chicks) do around me (possibly to me).

Hi there,

Please don't attempt to self-medicate yourself, especially with MDMA. Go and see a trained professional seriously. There's no evidence that low doses of MDMA can treat depression, and the opposite could easily happen with regular MDMA use.

Please don't do this and seek professional help.

Taking MDMA once a day will put you at risk of serious physical and mental health problems. It will not improve your mood or make women more attracted to you. Sorry, but this is not your solution.

mdma releases serotonin stored in your axon terminals. daily use of mdma, even at low doses, "uses up" more serotonin than can be rebuilt, thus leading to depression. besides, mdma binds to the 5-ht2b receptor which would cause cardiac fibrosis if you take it daily for longer peroids of time. daily consumption of mdma is a pretty unhealthy and pointless thing to do.

Thanks for nothing bro. so anyone doing this?

You asked the question and got the correct answer. No one is doing this because it doesn't work.

MDMA doesn't increase serotonin, it simply drains it. You need time to replace it and even a low dose every day will see you suffer the same effects of a one off heavy abuse.

If you wanted an unconventional treatment for depression there are experiments with low dose ketamine to research.

I flirted with low doses (50mg) in social situations where most others wouldn't be on it, and I thought I might benefit from it in terms of relaxation / talkativeness, and found it worked quite well. However I only did this approximately once a week for perhaps 4-5 weeks and even still I could feel my tolerance quickly build.

If I was you I would heed the advice of others, keep it for special occasions and find something else to cheer you daily if you really need it, otherwise you'll just end up with greater challenges! (also being the only one 'one it' can be a slightly lonely experience compared to a big shared event!).

I took high doses for right around a year straight, daily. I'm talking up to 20 rolls a day at the height of my usage. Sounds impossible but trust me it's not too hard with daily usage. I got em cheap so I said fuck it, I was around 18yrs old. While I was doing it I didn't realize what was happening.
I had/have serious depression/anxiety issues so the e's kinda covered it up while I was using but if I stopped I would crash bad so I just kept on goin. While people I knew were going about living their lives I was crushing pills in my bathroom. The problem with taking e regularly is u need more and more for the same effect. For my type of personality e was a chase drug, a lot like I see people chase coke. I'd use it to feel human, like I belonged cause I've never felt like that until I tried e. Anyway fast forward 15 years I now suffer from numerous mental illnesses, much worse than before the e. It didn't really affect me adversely at the time, even through my 20s. But when I hit about 30 years old everything came crashing down, I could no longer manage my mental health issues. It's a combo of different substances I've used I think. Weed(heavy daily usage since 14), alcohol(1/2 gal. Of 80proof a day from about 17-23), and the e. Anyway I'm mentally and physically disabled now. I have no way to know exactly what caused it or if it was just my genes but I'm almost positive my substance use played a big role in all my issues. Just be careful brother, I think your better off not trying this but WTF can I say, lol. I did it and no one could've told me shit about it, I needed to learn for myself. Back then we didn't have places like bluelight and most people really didn't know much about e back then. You have all these resourses at your fingertips now man, it would be silly not to use them. Anyway bro I wish you all the luck in your life and I hope you find something that help you live the life you want to live. God bless brother...

Thanks for nothing bro. so anyone doing this?

This thread and this comment in particular straight annoys the fuckin shit out of me. Don't come to a drug harm reduction forum asking for advice if you don't want to hear what we are all gonna say to ya dude. If you don't wanna listen, don't come back crying when you end up with seratonin syndrome or extreme anxiety & depression, fuckin genius for not taking quality valid advice to such a dumb question.

Last edited:
I took high doses for right around a year straight, daily. I'm talking up to 20 rolls a day at the height of my usage. Sounds impossible but trust me it's not too hard with daily usage. I got em cheap so I said fuck it, .

holy shit

holy shit

Read this. Insane story 8o. I'm actually very surprised his symptoms are not much much more severe...

At the peak, the man was taking an estimated 25 pills every day for four years
-------------
On-topic: I think everything has been said already and I agree. The long-term risk outweighs the very short-term and limited benefits. Apart from the obvious health implications I think you would not find it to be much help longer than the first few days. Even very low doses will cause tolerance and the need for higher doses after a relatively short amount of time.

I'm sorry this is not what you want to hear and I understand why you would reject our statements at first sight because they don't align with your intentions but you have to understand that we see things a bit clearer than you at the moment. Our advice will be more rational than what you conclude to be a logical thing to do at this point in your life. While you may not agree with this at first sight, at least recognize the possibility we are right and do some research. You'll soon find out why we say it isn't worth it

Last edited:
Cliffys burnt out don't mind him, lol. Fucked up part is if I still had a connect I'd grab a hundred pack right now and start all over again. Sick and very sad I know. Shit gave me emotions besides angry though. I felt normal back then but I think the shit is catching up to me now, fuck it! Better than wasting a shit ton of cash on drugs that only work for an hour or two. I think I could quit opiates if I had a good e connect, I'd just disappear until the e ran out though lmao!! Not healthy!

This thread has nothing to do with harm reduction and isn't going to go anywhere positive.

Since these types of threads always go totally south, I'm just going to close it now.

Taking a releaser on a regular basis in any dosage will be disastrous, I'm sorry if that's not the answer you want to hear OP, but its the only answer you're going to get on a harm reduction forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.