A Man Got High on 52 Different Drugs Then Drew These Trippy Self Portraits

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
A Man Got High on 52 Different Drugs Then Drew These Trippy Self-Portraits

^Slide show and short article

IV morphine

morphine-iv.jpg

Wow - fascinating pieces of art. I think I want one too.

Most of the pictures don't really seem to be influenced by the drugs he is on (coke one probably is). He counted antipsychotics as some of the drugs he got "high" on as well. Bizarrely some of his non-psychedelic influenced drawings are the trippiest. You would think the meth one would be happier and more creative.

Lol at the Adderall one being him as a "adder".

Sadly not as interesting as I expected. Huffing gas? Seriously? And Zoloft? Did he just take it one day? How is that going to effect his paintings?

Sadly not as interesting as I expected. Huffing gas? Seriously? And Zoloft? Did he just take it one day? How is that going to effect his paintings?

As somewhat of an artist, I've tried to draw comics while on various mind-altering substances - including Zoloft - and the results were extremely varied and unique.

Upon sobering up, I found (and still find) them to be incredibly fascinating. However, I've noticed that whenever I show them to someone who hasn't done any recreational drugs, they don't know how to react - the lone exception being alcohol (that one stirs up a lot of debate for some reason 8) ).