• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Has anyone tried an Ethylphenidate + DXM combo?

Space Vaccine 888

Greenlighter
Greetings everyone! I'm curious if anyone here has taken Ethylphenidate while on DXM? If so, what doses of each did you take, and what pleasant and unpleasant effects did you experience? Don't forget to list your body weight in lbs (kilograms mean nothing to me) since DXM is dosed based on your weight.

I'm asking about this combo because DXM is my favorite drug, and I use it 3-4 times a week, so it's advantageous to me to know what RC' s should and should not be combined with it. It's also the primary Sacrament of the Church my wife and I founded, so it's always good to be able to advise our students and parishioners, some of whom use a variety of other drugs, what NOT to be on when they attend the DXM Mass.

Also, has anyone tried Ethylphenidate with other RC's, such as 4-aco-MET, 5-meo-MiPT, DPT, or 4-HO-DET (these are all the ones I have, but I've never taken any of them in combination or with DXM)? Again, if so, please list the doses used and +/- effects. Namaste!

Dxm doesn't mix well with stimulants, when I mixed it (~300mg dxm + ~60mg amp) with amphetamine I felt like I was having a cardiac event and almost called 911.

Dxm doesn't mix well with stimulants, when I mixed it (~300mg dxm + ~60mg amp) with amphetamine I felt like I was having a cardiac event and almost called 911.
That's exactly what happened to me one time when I smoked Crack on DXM. That combo is definitely a Very Bad Idea!

I was homeless and wandering the streets of Washington D.C. in the middle of the night on 1600mg of DXM. I sat down to rest in an alley somewhere, and some guy came and sat down beside me and offered me a packed Crack pipe. I was so out of my mind that I stupidly smoked it. After the second hit my eyes flooded with kaleidoscopic visions that were totally absorbing to the point of being like smoked DMT. I was blown away by this development because theoretically this shouldn't be possible considering the pharmacology of both drugs. So, in the misguided interest of science I kept taking hits of the pipe every 5 minutes or so, because this is all the longer it took for the intense Visions to disappear.

After an hour of repeated hits of Crack, I took my last hit of Crack that I've ever had (it's been 16 years since this incident). It was the last one because instead of the kaleidoscopic tunnel appearing, I was overcome by crippling chest pain. My pulse skyrocketed despite the fact that I was on Atenolol (a beta blocker) which should have kept my heart rate within reason no matter what drugs I took. Taking my bpm with the other guy's watch, I counted 208! I was positive I had miscounted, so the other dude took it and got 210!

Not only were the chest pains getting worse, but I was freaking out at this point, which didn't help the situation. So I went to a pay phone and called an ambulance. At the hospital, they ran a variety of cardiac tests which all showed nothing unusual except tachycardia and a slightly elevated bp. Then the Dr. came in and told me that he was certain that I had been attempting suicide because no one would ever take that much DXM for fun. What a clueless idiot! Then he informed me that he was involuntarily commiting me to the Psychiatric Unit because I was a danger to myself, and I spent the next month locked up.

I was lucky I didn't have a heart attack, and I would never dare repeat the combo. I also have never touched Cocaine again, though mostly because it's short duration is useless for the purposes I take stims for, it's not even close to being worth the high price, and there's so many longer acting, high quality, and dirt cheap newer stims available.

However, I have combined DXM with 20mg of Methylphenidate several times with no cardiac issues, which is why I'm curious about the Ethylphenidate, especially since it has very few physical stimulant effects on me, just profound Euphoria.