• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA memory impairment, how big of an issue? College?

gregorthebig

Greenlighter
Can someone just tell me and calm me down, how big of a deal is the memory damage done by a responsible MDMA dose done once?
50mg -70mg.

None. You might feel dumb for a few days but ime it goes away after 48 hours.

pfft. i like being on the safe side. besides, subtle effects are the best effects.
one thing though.
I've realized how extremely important it is to keep your core temperature down and stay cool and not overheat and I realize this is hyperthermia.
However if we have someone that was to have a 39 Celsius fever, and another one that rolls deep and dances like crazy in a club and has his core temp rise to 39, what is the difference? Yes obviously a fever is a defense mechanism, but in both cases your core temp is at 39. I've never taken MDMA; but how big of a rise in body temp are we talking about when people take molly?
37-39 40?

as long as you drink enough water and take pauses in between the dancing (and of course don't dance during the day under the sun) you have nothing to worry about.
you're overthinking it man.

besides, that dose of pure tested MDMA won't do shit to your health.

pfft. i like being on the safe side. besides, subtle effects are the best effects.
one thing though.
I've realized how extremely important it is to keep your core temperature down and stay cool and not overheat and I realize this is hyperthermia.
However if we have someone that was to have a 39 Celsius fever, and another one that rolls deep and dances like crazy in a club and has his core temp rise to 39, what is the difference? Yes obviously a fever is a defense mechanism, but in both cases your core temp is at 39. I've never taken MDMA; but how big of a rise in body temp are we talking about when people take molly?
37-39 40?

Taking MDMA at a dosage of about 120mg causes a body temp change similar to moderate exercise (120-130BPM). Maximal exercise can see your heart rate going to 200BPM. You're seriously overthinking and worrying about it. Dehydration is only ever a problem if A) You take very high doses (500mg+) and drink no water. B) You take quite high doses, exercise very hard and drink little water. C) You roll in a ridiculously hot climate (say 40 celsius, 110 fahrenheight) and don't drink much.

Basically, to put yourself at any danger of hyperthermia you need to be extremely stupid and ignore your body. You'll know if you're sweating a lot. You know if the climate is already extremely hot. You know if you're exercising really hard.

1-2 litres over a night of dancing and rolling is perfectly adequate. Don't make the same mistake that I did, and drink loads of water (3-4 litres) per night just to 'be safe'. I would spend the afterglow literally urinating ridiculously. Think I managed to clock 4 pisses in one hour after my first night rolling. Then followed by more in the hours to come. Over hydrating isn't good either. You want your hydration to be balanced.

if you drink, don't drink just water, but mineral water, gatorade, juice, soft drinks etc. liquid which has "something" in it. too much plain water can be dangerous too.
and to pee 4 times in 1 hour is not much. After a roll with "pee lock", I've had to pee just 5 minutes after previous pee. and it was a long one too. definately more than 4 times in hour. It is really frustrating. one would like to sleep, but constant "got to go to toilet" preventing it.