• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Would I be able to attach a needle to this syringe?

why not just try? most "oral" syringes in the pharmqcy here at the same luer lock system u get at the exchange.
but they dont look like that.

for harm reduction sake i advise u not to go diy on it and try and affix a needle with superglue and sealant.
recipe for distaster.

for harm reduction sake i advise u not to go diy on it and try and affix a needle with superglue and sealant.
recipe for distaster.

A needle wouldn't simply just fit? That's what I was implying by my question. Insulin syringes only go up to 1 milliliter; I want something bigger, that's why I'm interested in using it.

A needle wouldn't fit? ->

HT0262(3).jpg

HT0262(4).jpg

I wouldn't try it unless you can find a detachable needle like that ^. Don't want to risk air in the veins.

^^^ You could inject 3ml of air, and nothing would happen.

But still, he's right; you do not need to do this unless you get a detachable needle. It simply won't work. But yeah, points fit MOST syringes.

Very sure, I've injected just about everything under the sun, and I needed large volumes of water at times.

And I've no clue what kind you had, and if you even had any. You mentioned insulin syringes, and I just wanted to make sure you didn't try making a Frankenstein rig!

Buy yeah, just try it, man, hopefully it will fit. Just test first to make sure they're is no leakage.

Put it this way: I once bought a 5ml syringe from Kroger, and then attached a 27g so I could inject 50mg liquid methadone.(10mg/ml). Worked like a charm. ?

Great info. Thanks. Out of curiosity, how did you attach an insulin syringe to an oral syringe?

If the needle doesn't fit, I'm going to gum it up with silicone puddy.

Great info. Thanks. Out of curiosity, how did you attach an insulin syringe to an oral syringe?

If the needle doesn't fit, I'm going to gum it up with silicone puddy.

What could possibly go wrong?

You can get REALLY big leur lock syringes with various gauges of needles that screw on, none of this ad-hoc business. I can't imagine that would be sterile, either.

Most air injected into veins would just dissipate, takes towards 10ml to get really worrisome.

You can't just inject huge volumes of water either, you need saline for large amounts or you may disrupt the sodium balance in your blood and end up feeling like complete and utter shit.

If you can get syringes from the pharmacy you can get all the supplies you would need online with less trouble, possibly cheaper and avoid all of this.

RIGHT!? You do NOT want that sucker breaking off and getting stuck in your arm. Terrible, terrible idea.

Well in this case the needle would still be attached to the plastic piece it comes on so he could pull it out without it being able to fall off into his vein. Having said that, I would recommend other means of injecting rather than trying to force something together. I know that they sell syringes at the pharmacy that go up to like 2-3mg but the gauge is bigger so you might not want to be using a 20 gauge pin on yourself.