• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

5 day suboxone detox- no withdrawl

kathryn23

Greenlighter
The following regime (Lintzeris 2002) is recommended for an admission time of approximately one week, and This regime serves as a guide only, and considerable individual variation in withdrawal severity and medication requirements should be expected.
Day 1..............4mg at on set of w/d & 2 to 4 . Mg at PM dose
Day 2...............4mg mane & 2 to 4 mg at PM
Day 3...............4mg mane & 2mg at PM
Day 4...............2mg mane & 2mg at PM
Day 5................2mg at PM

i dont really know if this constitutes a thread in sober living...

are you planning to follow this schedule? have you followed it and found you didnt withdraw? say hi over at new member introductions :)

Hi, Kathryn23. Welcome to Sober Living. I can't attest to this regimen in any way, since my own experience and knowledge of suboxone and opiates is much less than the others here. However, here is something I found that may be helpful for others looking for opiate withdrawal resources:

the GABA medications are truely a god send when it comes to opiate withdrawal, the can really make all the difference. So I would definitely add Lyrica, neurontin, or Phenibut to your arsenal. unfortunately we all have to pay the piper when we give up the opiates so you will have some withdrawal. But since you tapered nicely they wont be that severe. I would just try and accept in your mind that you are going to feel uncomfortable for a little while. This is ok as after you are done with this you will never have to be a slave through physical dependence to a drug ever again=D

medications for acute opiate detox

The medications I would explore the use of for detox would be:
>Clonidine< DOSED EVER FOUR HOURS..

one of either
>NEURONTIN< >HERE< >HERE<
OR >Lyrica<
OR >phenibut<

>A BENZO BUT JUST AT NIGHT<
>a nsaid<
>melatonin<
tylenol

(Opi Withdrawal) what is the best comfort meds for opiate w/d?

PAWS LINKS
Why We Don’t Get Better Immediately: Post-acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS)
Post Acute Withdrawal (PAW) Excerpted From “Staying Sober” By: Terence T. Gorski
Post-acute-withdrawal syndrome Wiki
http://www.clairedorotik.com/NLWC-EXERCISE_AND_MOOD.htm
ADD take http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/673580-Hey-I-thought-the-grey-matter-of-ADD-could-chew-on-this
Managing depressive thinking

it is a powerful thing to keep our thoughts possitive and here are some threads many of us use to help us do this.
Good things about being off drugs/getting sober
Share something POSITIVE from your day!
Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

also If you are a male then I would consider getting your testosterone levels checked as this often get really low with long opiate use and TRT can make a huge difference with the level of PAWS you may experience.

Last edited:
Yes, I have used this patient model in the past. There are a few clinics that use this method. One in columbus Ohio, where I did this in-patient. I can post the whole patient model if that would help anyone, or just for fyi. I was looking for specifics on this website but I didn't find any, I noticed in another thread some people were also interested in this detox method, but after i found the specific information I couldn't find the thread again. This works well for me, no withdrawls, when detoxing from heroin to no opiates in 5 days.