• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs question about etizolam not working.

Animoe

Bluelighter
Well I got 800mg of Etizolam and the first day I got it I took 10mg and felt pretty good,

then 3 days later I tried taking the same dose, and nothing. so I tried taking another dose, nothing. anyway I ended up eating <100 mg's of the same Etizolam that got me feeling good on the first day but it did nothing!

Can someone explain this to me??

Maybe it wasn't good etizolam, in what form did you buy it? Powder?

10mg would make you fall asleep, fall over, blackout etc. Unless you have massive tolerance. That's a very high dose. If it was good etizolam, then 10mg would make you feel more than 'pretty good', 2mg is enough for most people.

1mg is enough for me to have a long, good nights sleep. 3mg made me black out. You have some shitty etizolam powder. Even so, easy on the doses!

its >99% pure powder. and I used the same powder that made me feel good and 3 days later I used the same etizolam. and I know it was pure because I took 2 mg and it made me feel good but not as good as I wanted so I took 8 more mg.. It was NOT bunk Etizolam. I know benzos, believe that. so I know when I get bunk benzos. I can take 60mg of xanax and be fine so don't tell me I have shitty etizolam powder...

Something just happened during those 3 days that made it a lot less potent.

Please quit with the comments that "You got shitty etizolam" because I know what I got.

If you are eating up to 100mg of etizolam and it is doing 'nothing' then I'm sorry but you don't have >99% pure powder. Either that or you have no idea how high you are, which is common amongst naïve benzodiazepine users. Do you have verifiable proof from an independent reputable lab that states your etiz is as pure as you say?

PS. What do you honestly expect us to say other than to question the authenticity of your >99% pure claim when you are saying up to 100mg does nothing..? It's pure speculation other than to say either 1) you have bunk powder or 2) with all due respect, you are a freak of nature.

Last edited:
On my etizolam binges, once it arrived I always got nice and high the first couple days and then it just gave me an almost awake, vibrant feeling right up until blackout-mode. Tread carefully. And 60mg of Xanax in one go? What the fuck, man.

You have an insane tolerance and benzos are subtle to the point of being boring.

You may have tolerance to benzos if you can pound 60 mg of xanax at a time, its probably a combination of not very good etizolam powder and tolerance.

I grabbed 40mg etiz last week for the first time and I had been off benzos for 5-6mths and something like that happened to me. I've had all kinds of benzo scripts so I'm not nieve to benzos. The same thing happened where I got a real nice buzz with the first 5-10mg I took but as usual with benzos I just didn't realize that I was high. I ate the other 30mg over the next day or so and next thing I knew they were gone. Same thing happens with every benzo I take, either I forget I was high or I just don't. "Feel" high but others can tell. I went to visit my mother in the hospital and she knew I was way too calm. I didn't think I was even buzzing or feeling anything at all but apparently I seemed a little high to my mom and ex girl. Maybe your the same way? U seem to eat benzos at a similiar rate so maybe u had the same kinda effect that I got from them, and most other benzos except temazepam...
Edit- I noticed, at least with me anyways, that benzo tolerance doesn't really go away, like it had been months but I still needed 5 straight away to feel anything. Same thing with kpins, can't feel under 5 mg, no matter how long I abstain from benzo usage...

You guys either don't understand or you're not reading my post completely.

first day I took 10 mg, felt awesome. then I left it in a hot car for 2 days and when I came back to it I ate upwards of 500mg and it did NOTHING..

How could it be fake Etizolam if I got high off 10mg the first day, then 2 days later, i ate 500mg and got nothing????

IT WAS NOT FAKE IT WAS >99%.

I'm guessing it sitting in a hot ass car at 120-135+ degrees fahrenheit made it break down so it had little to no effect.

... don't tell me I have shitty etizolam powder...

OK, maybe you bought good etizolam powder. But now you have shitty etizolam powder.

Ok, so I let a bunch of my friends try a couple mg's of the Etizolam I got and they got FUCKED up. So no, it's not fake/bunk/shitty/etc.

So I'm asking again, does ANYONE know why the Etizolam isn't working on me? I can take INSANE amounts of it and it doesn't do jack.

Do you guys think taking a long break from Etizolam will help it start working again?

I'm lost here. I need some intelligent responses from intelligent people.

Please, I've got 3 grams and I do not want it to go to waste.

Last edited:
I have vague suspicions that there's some metabolic issue that makes etizolam sometimes not work, or not work for some people, in the same way that roughly 10% of the population can't feel codeine because they lack the proper enzyme.

The thing is I've felt it plenty of times. There's gotta be something I've started doing/taking or not doing/taking...

You shouldn't need that much, 3-4mg makes me black out and I'm over. Maybe you have a crazy high tolerance.

its >99% pure powder. and I used the same powder that made me feel good and 3 days later I used the same etizolam. and I know it was pure because I took 2 mg and it made me feel good but not as good as I wanted so I took 8 more mg.. It was NOT bunk Etizolam. I know benzos, believe that. so I know when I get bunk benzos. I can take 60mg of xanax and be fine so don't tell me I have shitty etizolam powder...

Please quit with the comments that "You got shitty etizolam" because I know what I got.
I hade the same prblem with quiquid vial... i took to much an now i cant balanc and type. My girl take 1ml and be wasted.... i thnk we have just fucked our tolerance.

the drugs didn't suddenly get weaker. it's not uncommon to get diminished returns from benzos.

you can't expect the same dosage to be the same every time, and I definitely wouldn't recommend continuing to try and recreate the effects.

you were probably wrecked and didn't even realize it.

On my etizolam binges, once it arrived I always got nice and high the first couple days and then it just gave me an almost awake, vibrant feeling right up until blackout-mode. Tread carefully. And 60mg of Xanax in one go? What the fuck, man.

Heheh...tread carefully, WW will have us repeating his words until we also die. Although i'm out of the moving stuff game since a decade, so I can't really pull the Stay Out Of My Territory thing.

I have a kind of issue with Etizolam that is similar. My only way to get it is powder. It used to be really top notch even when I had a massive valium tolerance (which has been reduced in half since then) a year and a half ago or so.

It seems like the first times I use it, I get that anxiolytic effect similar to alprazolam, as in, very little muscle relaxation, and anxiolysis I'd say is subpar to bromazepam, if you count the mgs I have to take. I need 10-12mg of this powder etizolam to get me okay and it just seems like I don't get this reverse tolerance some people are talking about. I think it's only because it's not an actual benzodiazepine and doesn't hit the a1, a2, a3, y1, y2 gaba subsites the same as my valium script and my small xanax script (just 15 1mg a month, the valium is daily).

I remember the first time I would get some of that powder etizolam, it would put me out of the dumps that is dexedrine 48 hour marathons instantly with a matchhead dose of around 4-5mg. I can't say the same. Either the product changed, which apparently it didn't (it's a well known vendor with many comments on them on a certain place that reviews vendors) and nobody is going mad at etizolam going low in quality from them.

So I guess it's just us. Although I am nowhere as irresponsible as OP. When I was scripted 2x2mg clonazepam to start the day, the most I ever had was 6 of the 2mg pills and it just ended up giving me a weird manic episode, I guess they call those paradoxical effects, clonazepam is well known to create those. Just reading this makes me glad i'm out of the brainfog that was that 2x2mg clonaz script. Although it made smoking freebase a totally anxiety free...recreational thing back 5-6 years ago heh.

benzo tolerance... if you need more than a few mg to get effects and you claim that it "doesn't work" chances are your tolerance is simply through the roof

it's not like companies decide to suddenly start selling flour as etizolam one day

and don't trick yourself into thinking "but etizolam isn't a benzo it's special!!!!!!!" .... it hits the same targets in the same ways and a thiophene ring is a 1:1 replacement for a phenyl ring so they functionally are no different. kind of like saying "MPA isn't a phenethylamine so it's OK to take shit loads!!1".