• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does nicotine ruin your weed high?

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
I've recently found that if I don't smoke a cig after smoking weed I get a much more relaxing stoning euphoric buzz.

But if I were to smoke one after the cig would blast me higher for like 5 mins and then I comedown and it makes me more anxious, less stoned and less euphoric.

Is it because it finishes the weed peak short or something?
I'm more referring to the 30mins after you smoke(the peak)

its weird to me you ask that. because for me, cigs and weed is like peanut butter and jelly

i have a joint, have a cig, have a joint have a cig, just keep repeating that pattern, and they mix really well for me

the nicotine is potentiated by the weed, i love inhaling smoke while im high, and cig smoke feels great high, keep the cold drinks comin, and im in hvn baby

Alcohol transforms nicotine into one of the most euphoric drugs. Without alcohol, nicotine is gonna ruin whatever you combine with it, in my opinion. It fucking rocks when you're drunk, though.

Without alcohol, nicotine is gonna ruin whatever you combine with it, in my opinion. It fucking rocks when you're drunk, though.

Lies! Slander! Libel! Outrageous! Ridiculous!

My session is incomplete until I spark a cigarette after the herb. Throw a handful of beers in the mix and I'm a chain-smokin' fool all night.

if i smoked a tailor like a malboro red or stuyvy after herb, that might kill my high, bcus if you are used to rollies like champion, tailors taste like poison

its weird to me you ask that. because for me, cigs and weed is like peanut butter and jelly

i have a joint, have a cig, have a joint have a cig, just keep repeating that pattern, and they mix really well for me

the nicotine is potentiated by the weed, i love inhaling smoke while im high, and cig smoke feels great high, keep the cold drinks comin, and im in hvn baby

Haha, this is me exactly. Cigs and bud just go hand in hand. But the most important thing is always keeping a cold drink nearby %)

smoothies / slushies / cocktails on ice / cold beer ---- ow yeeeah

i kind of found that most anti-depressants make cigarettes taste like shit to me, idk if thats the case for you at all

so ya.. if your not suicidal, get off the AD's and come back to the cig game (jks, kinda)

Weed speeds up my heart rate enough, I certainly don't chase a joint with a cigarette or a dip. My anxiety goes through the roof. The only few times I've done this without negative results is obviously when I was on a rather high dose of Klonopin. I'm just nervous nelly though about my heart. I figured I'd put my two cents in since I am the exact same way, cigarettes totally ruin my high. Not only that but it takes away the taste of the weed you just smoked. Major bummer :( especially if you're payin for dank.

-MF4M

A lot of people smoke hash with tabako. It's all in your head. Half these threads in this forum don't make sense.

No, it has no effect on cigarettes for me. They're still great, I just don't want to die of cancer so I don't smoke 'em anymore.

Telling people to get off antidepressants is pretty irresponsible.

That's really interesting. This may sound crazy, but I've noticed (for myself) that the strain really affects how I respond to nicotine. The stuff I've been getting lately makes me want to smoke like a train... but the stuff I used to get made me go a day and a half without a cig... and it DID affect the high. My friend says it makes the high less intense as well.

i guess its hard for it to be conveyed through the internet, but i tried to make that comment into a joke. but at the same time i guess i'm just not a fan of pharmaceutical therapy for things like depression and anxiety, but thats just me, you can take w/e you want, i wont stop you.

I make my joints with tobacco included (some nice, fine cut cherry stuff). What I smoke (~0.1) wouldn't fill a proper joint so I use tobacco as a filler and it makes the whole experience less irritating to my throat and lungs.
Effect-wise it seems to be the same as without. Perhaps because I smoke cigarettes too, 4-5/day.