• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Seizure possibility?

merajjj840

Bluelighter
Hello,

I will try and be as succinct as possible. :D

I have been on and off Kpins for 5 years. Doses ranged from .5-2mg daily. Been scripted every commonly used benzo at one point or another (past 2yrs). I have obviously developed a tolerance to these medications. Diagnoses are irrelevant, but, unfortunately, legitimate.

Current scripts that relate to the reason of this post are as follows:

60 5mg Valium
30 .5mg Klonopin
15 .5mg Xanax (PRN)
10 1mg Ativan (PRN)
90 50/325/40 Fioricet (buitibal)

All of these are recurrent and have been at these dosages for at least 8 months. Sometimes I ran out early, about half of the time I would run short a few days early of two to three of the meds, never all (that I recall).

This month has not been the case. In 15 days I consumed all of these aside from the 8 5mg valium & 2 Fioricet I still possess. My dr & I have a good relationship but it is simply way too early in the month to go back. No way, no how.

WDs are obvious. At these dosages, for this period of time, should I anticipate a seizure? I am afraid of the very dangerous side effects of WD from benzos/barbs, not the 'unpleasant' ones. Is it imperative that I seek out medical care (doctor / hospital) to acquire more as I simply *should not* go CT at this level?

Experiences? Opinions? Be blunt, be honest, but be nice. I fucked up, badly, I know. I'm just nervous (big surprise).

Thanks

... Absofuckinglutely. Jesus man, 4 different benzo's? I'm sorry I do not believe a doctor is giving you those simultaneously. There is simply no medical justification for that, come on.

But yes, go to the ER, if you have to, you simply cannot cold turkey off of multiple benzo's. Not possible. 40mg of Valium isn't going to be very useful at your tolerance.

Please man, don't risk it, and be more careful.

So you've got an entire 15 more days before you get any new scripts? God, that list is like a terrible fucking nightmare. Either fess up with your doc, go to the ER, or find a connect and buy him out.

^^^ Haha yeah. I mean separately it is equal to roughly 42mg alprazolam, which is a lot in two weeks, but not insane.(though certainly not something you should CT off of). But multiple benzo's provide axing synergy, with that combo nicely hitting all the B receptors, and that is not to mention competitive inhibition, so I would say the potency is easily doubled.

Definitely a recipe for disaster, going off of these things is insane, and seizures are a very real danger in this situation.(hell, I'd be suprised if he didn't.)

Thanks for everyones responses. As I said, I wanted straight up honesty, but to be cordial about it. I already know I fucked up, hard.

Three questions listed at bottom if you have a short attention span/don't feel like reading all of this

I found an old bottle of Fioricet that had refills on it. 30 at the same dosage listed. Insurance wasn't paying for it and I had to come up with a kind of "story" as to why I was even refilling something I should have roughly 40 of. Its not scheduled though, so, they can't really deny me on legality.. more on a judgement call.. Wonder if they'll do it again in 10 days/early? Idk. Idk. I'm willing to shell out the money.

Managed to take 10mg of val (last benzo dose was Sunday and in total it was 80 or 85mg of val) and I believe I took 6 fioricet (as of today, 747pm where I am).. Since that Sunday dose I have taken between 5-11 Fioricet a day.. (cringe at the APAP content) My "plan" is to kick the benzo class with what little Val I have and use the barb to substitute. My metabolism is insane. I've passed 20ng/mL thc drug screens and smoked multiple times a day prior. Very fast metabolism. I wouldn't be surprised if there was already next to no benzo metabolites in me as is, despite looong half lives of V/K.

In reference to the first poster, Lorne, yeah, dude.. I swear.. All of these have my name on it. I don't think he is a croaker & it wasn't always like this. No way. I have been seeing him for 6 years and he is also my parents doc. Val for TMJ. Kpin for GAD. Xanax/Ativan for PTSD/Panic episodes and the barb for the migraines I get from the TMJ. Isn't that all just lovely?

In reference to sourcing - I can get H/bupe (sometimes)/mdone (sometimes)/C/thc/speed. None of these things would help, maybe the bupe... thats about the only thing I would consider. THC = new job soon, cant fail for it as I have no* idea when the UA is. IMO, benzos are impossible to acquire. Barbs? Most people I know don't even know what they are. Please do not recommend drinking alcohol to me. One person I know told me to do this... That sounds like the opposite of what to do.

QUESTION: With the benzo history/dosage provided (10mg val today - last dose 70mg Sunday) is 24 Fioricet enough to dodge the SEVERE aspects, or is it really impossible to say, particularly due to synergistic properties of benzos+barbs? I've read that benzos increase chloride at the GABA receptor 3 times faster than normal. Barbs keep the release of chloride occurring 3 times as long. 9-fold increase. Fuck. I hope that study was flawed.

I really don't want to go to the ER. My parents are out of the country.. They would be.. epiplectic, but I would be the one displaying signs of epilepsy.. Think they may be more upset though if I seized while driving to work/at home/outside/etc.. Not particularly good that all of this could happen while home alone..

QUESTION: Should I try and acquire seroquel? Gabapentin may be ascertained, doubtful. Any sort of epipletic medication? Or should I really* not play that game and act as if I am a Dr in the know..? I already tried this, and it led me here, in this super frightening predicament.

QUESTION: With history/dosages provided - **to avoid severe problems** - how much Etizolam? I understand there are conversion charts, yerp. I'm asking as Etizolam is not only entirely new (to me) but is also bought online.. Its not Rite Aid.. If it comes in powder I do have a .01g scale. Not looking to substitute, looking to dodge seizing/death.

Thanks guys 8(

None of these things are going to help you that you've listed except overnighting yourself Etizolam and that is very easily done and it comes both as legit pills and sublingual pills. 1mg = ~7.5mg Valium in my opinion. I think this would be your best bet to get you through. Check your PM. If this isn't possible then I'd recommend you do get your ass to the ER. After all, these are all legitimate medications and you don't want to ruin your rep with your doctor.

Etizolam is the only viable idea besides going to the dr/hispital and fessing up to it. It's easily availible and u can have it in 2 days max(since it's after 3pm).its dirt cheap compared to buying Xanax XOR anything off of connects and they work damn good. Cop em' ASAP cause I definitely know u don't want to lose ur script or have that black mark on ur record but if u don't cop some kinda benzo your gonna have to go to the er or admit it to ur dr and he'll probably give u a taper of Valium or something like that. Only thing I can really think if. There's no suboxone for benzos unfortunately . There's other rc benzos too but I've never tried them so I can't recommend em ... Seriously though order 100 etiz or something and you'll get through fine I think. It's short money so no biggie...

I see that Etizolam/detox(hospital/ER)/or doc are my only options. CT = I will have a seizure.

Being alone in my house with absolutely nobody checking-in for 24-48hrs poses an additional problem. If I didn't respond to my texts/calls my friends would just assume I'm having a panic attack and need to be left alone. They also aren't EMTs, so their knowledge of my situation would only be so fruitful.

I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow. In NY at least, you can have doctors fax 5 day "emergency" amounts. Klonopin would be the most logical one. Long HL, anti-epileptic properties. Maybe he will do it. Not sure.

Ordered 80 1mg Etiz. Bought two different kinds. Sunday. Sunday. Sunday. Or will it be Monday? I don't know. I hope the vendor isn't some sham. If so, detox I go and my job can just fire me. My two weeks are already in. Wtf do I care? I don't. Trust me.

drewbocop I hope you're right, as is everyone else, that with etizolam I'll be ok. Wow. I, uh, fuck.

For HR purposes, I hope that this post resonated with at least one person. Don't do this. You will regret it, a lot.
I'll provide updates.. Wouldn't want ya'll thinking I literally fell out. Fuck.

Still possess 30mg val & 16 Fioricet. So, I have something. Work should be funny tomorrow.. nice and spun out.

Last edited:
Just chip away with the Val's til u get the etiz and you should be all good. Hope they come ASAP so it's a bit easier...

didn't read your post ill be honest.
but seems like you got a tolerance I think and worried bout seizures?fuck knows don't get shot down before they say its a stick up

Look online.u can have clonazepam or xanax sent to ur mailbox from a site I'm sure many of us bluelighters use.

Also I believe ur doc gives u those unlike those who doubt u.In

^^^this is illegal assuming you are in the US. Horrible advice.