• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

need help getting thru these first days on Suboxone

victoriafirefly

Greenlighter
So, after what I'd say was a good year-ish of solid opiate addiction, I finally made moves and got my ass into the Doc to get FREE. In the last 3 months, my DOC has almost exclusively been IV Dilauded, about 18-20 mgs a day broken up into 4-6mg shots at a time. I'm one of those people that gets it all and gets it hard, immediately, and long when it comes to withdrawal. The time between when I notice the D's wearing off to when the first symptoms come knocking at my door is so short I can literally give anyone a live play by play of the rapid decline in how i'm feeling straight into full blownzies w/d. The last shot I did before going to the doctor was at about 6am and I took my first 8mg sub (as directed by my doctor) at around 8pm the same day. I waited and felt a tiny bit of relief for like 45 mins, then I caved, stupidly I admit, and tried to do 6mgs of Dill and literally felt nothing. This was two days ago. Since then, that morning at about 5am I took another 8mgs, and have been taking that dose steady every 6-7 hours up until about 2 hours ago. Physically, I feel WRETCHED. Some of my stymptoms are that of the usual OP but I've got thse LOVELY new, extra symptoms that are what I can only describe as being sort of like when you take too much DXM and then don't sleep for a day. Awful dry mouth and achy hollow bone feeling, and like my body is running on a 2-3 second delay lagging after my brain. I'll randomly have almost out of body experiences where I'm just like "What TV show is this I'm watching? It's really weird!" but then I realize I'm not wathing Tv I'm just seeing my own life in front of me being played out like a Pee Wees Playhouse episode from hell. I feel like I'm going in and out of getting th sweats and stomach cramps, them I either feel super tired or wide awake like I just did 60 mgs of adderall. I am goin to the doctor again tomorrow thankfully, but I have no idea what to do with myself until then. A part of me frels like I took too much bupre, and I should not take anymore but another part of me feels like I have to keep taking them or I will feel worse. I'm sorry for ranting the hell out of this thread, I'm teally just looking for some friendly advice or even for someone to be like "omg same thing happened to me!" so i can feel better like i'm not crazy: Pee Wee's playhouse is like my fav show of all time but NOT like this, please help me out of this nightmare! Kindest thanks

Hang in there.. you should stabalize soon. Dont think your crazy at all.. switching over will take a little time for you to adjust. Your doing great.