• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

would 150mic AL-LAD and 5-MAPB be similar to a candy flip?

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
I don't have access to the real ingredients, but the candy flip combo intrigues me...would this combo be close?

I thought 5-MAPB was relatively heavy on the serotonin release but not really that much else, with sedation and lack of an even steady push? It will probably be different... not really sure what kind of answer you are looking for here. Obviously it will share some similarities, but who know where they begin or end really...

never done candy flip,but it seems popular and i've read that 5-mapb is very close to MDMA in effects...?

Combining a fine psychedelic like AL-LAD with any sort of half decent empathogenic euphoriant should give you a very easy 'win' IMO. Just take it easy with the dosage, obviously there is synergy and potentiation to be expected.

OK...what is the usual timeline/sequence of events...drop acid then at peak...take the 5-MAPB?

Not sure what is usual, but that's what I'd recommend. I'm very curious about this flip, so let us know how it goes if you do it.

Ideally I think you want the two drugs to start winding down at around the same time. 5-MAPB has a really gradually comedown for me so it's hard to say exactly where it starts, but I'd say probably somewhere between hours two and three. So you'd want to take the 5-MAPB around two or three hours before you expect the AL-LAD to begin wearing off. I don't know when that is because I haven't tested it.

You definitely don't want to time the 5-MAPB so that it starts to fade before the psychedelic because you could find yourself in a difficult place emotionally at the most intense part of your trip. And for what it's worth, I have had very lackluster results attempting to initiate any kind of a roll after a psychedelic peak.

i dont really know what you re looking for here.
to me al-lad is very visual, while at the same time kind of severing me from means of communication. i always seem to talk a bit retarded while on it.
having that while at the same time feeling the need for empathy might not be what im looking for. though i like al-lad i keep it for personal exploration than all out partying.

personally i would rather mix lsz and 4fa for a flip like combo leaning more towards empathy/energy, but thats just me

I can't speak to a genuine candyflip, but 150 mic AL-LAD and 50 mg 5-MAPB (and half a 5 mg Adderall IR but I don't think that did much) was FUCKING INSANE when dosed simultaneously. It was by far the most intense drug experience I have had and the euphoria came only after about two hours of insane mindfuck and panic. Not sure how it would've gone if I had waited a while to dose the 5-MAPB.

I wrote a very detailed report here.

Thanx Tasha, That sounded INTENSE....I can hardly fucking wait...pink hearts...green clovers...orange stars...sounds "magical".

It was about 20 times more intense than expected. BF is literally twice my size and he had an identically intense experience, perhaps even more scary than mine, I think it scarred him a bit. Ever seen a grown man built like an ox running in terror? Weird shit.

We read about AL-LAD online and thought it was just going to be like a colorful roll with a bit of psychedelic enhancement, and completely forgot that the flip means they work off each other and are much stronger as a result. I posted "does this dosage sound good?" threads online and people were like, "oh that will be a nice pleasant time." The afterglow was incredible though, I've never felt anything like it.

Enjoy!!!

Curious about this one phuck - let me know if you ever get round to it.

I remember trying a "speedball for granny" once - poppy tea combined with coca tea. It was ok.

Tasha, maybe I'll try 75mcg AL-LAD and 50 mg 5-MAPB....???

If you want a candyflip, use 150 mcg AL-LAD and eat the 5-MAPB once you've peaked on the AL-LAD. I think what made my experience so harrowing was dosing all at once - I never really felt empathogenic effects of the 5-MAPB distinctive from the good vibes I feel on AL-LAD or LSD

If you want a candyflip, use 150 mcg AL-LAD and eat the 5-MAPB once you've peaked on the AL-LAD. I think what made my experience so harrowing was dosing all at once - I never really felt empathogenic effects of the 5-MAPB distinctive from the good vibes I feel on AL-LAD or LSD

Thanx Tasha, I don't think I'll be flippin' anytime soon...in a bad place, just lost my girl and am trying to MXE away from here...this is WEIRD shit...whoa!