• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos methadone and flexeril???

pahn

Bluelighter
Hi all. So i go to the methadone clinic daily and take 70mg of dones, and i have terrible anxiety which i buy xanax off the street for, and to get a decent mild high sometimes. my xanax dose varies between 1 and 6mg a day depending on when i have em, anyway the past week i got burned 3 fucking times. twice they just ran with the money, and this times they gave me 24 .25mg xanax which were supposed to be 2mg xanax,2 vicodin, and 3 10mg flexeril. i believe its a muscle relaxor but see sever ppl saying they can get a decent buzz from the flexeril. i noticed there is a mild interaction between the two meds but that is the same as interaction between dones and xanax or ativan o klonopin. i've never ad flexeril before. can anyone give me some insight into this? i would REALLY appreciated it. my main reason of takin the xanax is to battle my anxiety not getting a buzz. the relaxation factor is definitely a plus some days, but by all means my main concern is not having deathly panic attacks and anxiety. as i said before i only have 3-10mg flexerils. thanks all!

Yes. Anything but tramadol, which cannot be combined due to seizure risk.

No Flexeril and Tramadol. EVER

Flexril won't get you high but does add nicely to an opiate buzz I find making it so you need less to nod out but its easy to fall asleep and waste a high cause they do male you really tired

Woulnd't compare it to any kind of benzo at all...They just KNOCK you out and leave you with a nasty hangover...don't know whats up with people selling these damn things as a benzo, someone recently tried that on me, said they were 2mg klonopin(knew they were not,use to have a bottle of flexeril, so knew what they looked like) so I took a lil' nibble off it and went "Blah,this isn't klonopin it's a flexeril." Got my klonopin after that tho so all good.