• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Drugs worth trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiManImDan

Bluelighter
What drugs are worth trying?
Drugs that don't have physically addictive properties or that are known to destroy lives.
Thanks

Sorry that's drugs in general..... Not necessarily because of the compounds dangers as well.

Cannabis, alcohol, and coffee are few drug examples. All of them can be dangerous if misused even though they all can be considered relatively safe to use.

Sorry that's drugs in general..... Not necessarily because of the compounds dangers as well.

Cannabis, alcohol, and coffee are few drug examples. All of them can be dangerous if misused even though they all can be considered relatively safe to use.

Alcohol is not safe, something like 400k people die from it...
but I get what you're trying to say.
Thanks

This isn't an appropriate question for OD.

It is extremely subjective to the individual in question and you'll get a different response from nearly anyone you ask. Drugs can enhance your life or open your mind to new ways of thinking. However there are two sides to that coin. Drugs are addictive by nature so although you may not be dabbling in physically addictive chemicals you are still altering your brain chemistry to obtain an artificially positive enhancement of your life. Crack cocaine is not physically addictive however it can destroy your life in short order. Most hallucinogens are not physically addictive and aren't necessarily known for destroying lives, but there are downsides to them too such as bringing out dormant mental illnesses.

So are drugs worth trying? I'd say if you're relatively happy with your current life then absolutely not. You must realize that human nature will always cause us to feel unsatisfied with our current life regardless of whether you're the wealthiest man on earth. If this wasn't hardwired into our psyche the human race would've died off thousands of years ago. It is this unsatisfactory feeling that causes creation, ingenuity, progress and exploration. Drugs can temporarily create an escape from this feeling and this (among other things) is why they are addictive by nature.

Hope this helps, and I'd suggest moving this to a more appropriate forum.

I'll add this topic is against the rules. There's no "what should I take threads" here. This decision is for you to make after educting yourself so you can be safe. I honestly shouldn't have even mentioned those substances as they were examples of different drugs not drugs you should do.

Edit: You seem to get my point when you acknowledge the dangers of alcohol.

There's also the difference of a physical dependency addiction and a mental addiction to the good feeling that the drug unlocks, but doesn't necessarily cause.

When specifically ask what is safe, what exactly are you asking about the safety issue?

Are you asking long term drug use? Side effects, etc.....

Weed is relatively safe bit not everyone reacts to it the same.

Alcohol is social unacceptable but IMO, is one of the nastiest drugs you can be hooked on along with cigarettes.

There are different answers for what you're looking for, just Google your questions & you shall receive your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.