• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

This is kinda a weird realization

LsD&25IForever

Greenlighter
Hey i have a question. Has anyone ever noticed that people at there own highschool dont do drugs, but then you meet that one kid from the rich town over and they party so fucking hard. I have only done drugs at my old high school with about 5 kids that I personally went to school with. Then when i Met my friend from the rich part of Buffalo ny, I fit right in. They roll all the fucking time it is amazing i feel at home. Like i should be part of there group of friends. Thats how felt as soon as i met them. They are like looking at a mirror of your self in another body. it's the weirdest fucking shit. I smoked alot of pot with the kids i went to school with but thats it. They dont drink, they dont roll, and they dont trip. they just arnt even like me at all. I go to a school in the country, Its called starpoint high, but the kids call it star farm lol.

So i was just wondering if anyone has had the same experience i had? it would be great to hear what anyone has to say. especially a rolling story with people youve never met before the night when you rolled with them.

Thank you

Hey i have a question. Has anyone ever noticed that people at there own highschool dont do drugs, but then you meet that one kid from the rich town over and they party so fucking hard. I have only done drugs at my old high school with about 5 kids that I personally went to school with. Then when i Met my friend from the rich part of Buffalo ny, I fit right in. They roll all the fucking time it is amazing i feel at home. Like i should be part of there group of friends. Thats how felt as soon as i met them. They are like looking at a mirror of your self in another body. it's the weirdest fucking shit. I smoked alot of pot with the kids i went to school with but thats it. They dont drink, they dont roll, and they dont trip. they just arnt even like me at all. I go to a school in the country, Its called starpoint high, but the kids call it star farm lol.

So i was just wondering if anyone has had the same experience i had? it would be great to hear what anyone has to say. especially a rolling story with people youve never met before the night when you rolled with them.

Thank you

Yo!
I started doing drugs (bud) at the end of 7'th grade which is when I was about 13 years old.
Smoking weed everyday was the shit until I started rolling, best feeling every (if the pills had MDMA LOL).
I moved to another state for 10th grade and everyone was just smoking pot and too pussy to try anything else. As soon as I came to the new school I wanted to try and get E again to carry on rolling, but everyone I asked looked at me like I was a drug f*cked person and that E was f*cked up. There were a few kids that were willing to try other drugs but had no access or connections to it.
Eventually by 11'th grade, there are a handful of people that roll with me and like it now. Weed is almost a waste of money in out eyes now unless we're on our MDMA comedowns.

Hey man. It is interesting.... I had (and I think most ppl here on BL) the same 'realisation' years ago when I discovered the drug scene (MDMA, Exctasy, coke) upon moving to a larger city after I finished my Uni. I met randomly a group of friends in a club , went to their house and partied until next day. I felt I have found my soulmates, best mates, my mates.

After that for about 2 years all that was on my mind was the weekends, when are we going to roll again and I called those guys my family. And then hell on earth happened. I went into what is called a Long Term MDMA comedown, which included 3,5 months (this is very individual, i was lucky it only lasted that long for me) of anxiety, suicidal thoughts. I thought i was damaged for goods. My life was a mess. But all my 'rolling' friends kept on going and during that time I hardly spoke to them.

Then I realised....that for me in the short run drugs helped me to connect with the ones I thought are just like myself. But in the long run what actually happened was that they disconnected me from the most important person and that is MYSELF.

After this experience I started doing yoga, changed my priorities, my lifestyle. I came to a conclusion that our mind and body are so disconnected, that we keep on harming one or the other. Thats why I went on a journey to my inner self and find happiness in me rather than anything (or anyone) else.

I havent done drugs since then (and i honestly never would have said this a year ago as I thought drugs are the best thing on earth) and I never felt better, more in control of my life and happy. Not saying I will never again do drugs, but just tried to describe the current situation I am in.

So I guess the answer to your questions is yes, I ve had that realisation. But life is a journey and I hope you just stay safe man!

All the best

^
Not all friends you meet through drugs are like that (which you aren't saying). However there is a huge amount of truth in your post, this is a realization that took me a few years to develop as well. Nicely worded!

The drug world is a strange place and the people in it are often even stranger, but that's the allure behind it =D

Last edited:
^
Not all friends you meet through drugs are like that (which you aren't saying). However there is a huge amount of truth in your post, this is a realization that took me a few years to develop as well. Nicely worded!

The drug world is a strange place and the people in it are often even stranger, but that's the allure behind it =D

yes you are very right, Ive actually met people that Im still in touch with during my mdma days :) Some of them still roll almost every weekend, but I see why honestly. I was there too. Never judge anyone until you walk a mile in their shoes. What I do now is offer help and guidance if they need it. They know my journey and that makes me more trustable fortunately (or unfortunately? not sure which one to use here haha).

BlueBull glad you got to that realisation too, I guess it takes time and experience and I wish that to happen to everyone who ever thought drugs are the best thing :)

i love all the kids i roll with from that RICH ASS suburb. its wierd as fuck because i am poor like my parents made 20,000 a year. these kids parents make 100,000+ a year. Im actually quite surprised they actualy wanted to hang out with me. its amazing, i made amazing friends! Rolling and tripping with someone you dont know will esspecially bond you for life i have noticed and i am still friends with them to this day!

i love all the kids i roll with from that RICH ASS suburb. its wierd as fuck because i am poor like my parents made 20,000 a year. these kids parents make 100,000+ a year. Im actually quite surprised they actualy wanted to hang out with me. its amazing, i made amazing friends! Rolling and tripping with someone you dont know will esspecially bond you for life i have noticed and i am still friends with them to this day!

drugs like psychedelics and mdma help ppl see past shit like money and looks and appreciate people for who they really are....aside from the lot theyve been dealt in life. if only everyone did this shit