View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Severe chronic RLS immediately after use of 25I-NBOMe

i are spectre

Bluelighter
So when I used 25I-NBOMe when I still had it, I noticed my leg would shake up and down like when your anzty in class. Anyway, after several trips I've noticed it especially bad at night. This has gone on for over a year now.

Has this happened to anyone else? Yes I used to use opiates but I jumped off suboxone ages ago and it is very clear this happened immediately after 25I-NBOMe use (well even during my trip).

I also had some awful nightmares after using, where I would be getting shot in the head, then wake up, only in another dream, and it would loop and loop. The dreams were very strange and had a certain ambiance to them that I finally noticed and could tell I was in a dream. But I couldnt wake up and it was horrifying. The dreams have gone after weeks of my last use (again, over a year ago) but the restless leg syndrome remains a problem every night and my girlfriend is loosing her mind (I already have).

Any suggestions or info or anything at all on this?

Thank you so much!

Have you tried any opioids to quell them, or are the unresponsive to treatment?
IME, opioids will, in most cases, stop RLS for the night.
I know this isn't a long term solution, but at least you can get some sleep...codeine is one of the best for RLS because it is less addictive, and works even in small doses.
Whatever you do DO NOT USE Sinemet....it can cause irreversible augmentation.

So when I used 25I-NBOMe when I still had it, I noticed my leg would shake up and down like when your anzty in class. Anyway, after several trips I've noticed it especially bad at night. This has gone on for over a year now.

Maybe your girlfriend has cuties. Could this be the issue for a righteous guy like you? ;)

Occasionally psychedelics have temporarily induced dyskinesia in me. Sometimes I only want to kick and twitch when I lay down. When this is a direct result of recreational psychedelics the symptoms only last several days.

These things are effective
-Using warmer blankets
-Increasing the temperature in my house
-Consistent exercise (The benefits of exercise are noticeable after several weeks. The first few weeks you could get worse.)

I would avoid taking medications regularly if possible. With your history narcotics will only cause harm. They often mask the symptoms while the actual problems get worse, then eventually the narcotics loose efficacy.

Have you tried any opioids to quell them, or are the unresponsive to treatment?
IME, opioids will, in most cases, stop RLS for the night.
I know this isn't a long term solution, but at least you can get some sleep...codeine is one of the best for RLS because it is less addictive, and works even in small doses.
Whatever you do DO NOT USE Sinemet....it can cause irreversible augmentation.

Yeah they stop RLS really well. The only problem is, as soon as you become dependent, the RLS from withdrawal and afterwards for a while is about the worst thing I can imagine.

I have always had RLS, from before they had a name for it, me and my mom and brother called it "crazy legs". The doctors thought we were making it up. While I was on opiates for 10 years I thought it had gone away, but I realize now it was just masked. I get it periodically, usually once a day, though thankfully not when I try to sleep anymore.

Yet another reason for me to stay away from NBOMes... that's the last thing I need, is an increase in RLS.

FYI, pregabalin (Lyrica) works wonders for RLS, though it too is addictive after a while.

I never had a problem with opioids not working, even low dose.
I had the worst RLS EVER when I quit smack...
My family also has had a long history of RLS, we call it "Heebie Jeebies".

My mother had severe RLS, but I experience it only very rarely. My one trial with 4-MeO-PCP had me experiencing severe RLS-like feelings throughout my entire body; it was extremely uncomfortable to say the least. Needless to say, I never touched the stuff again. I can't imagine dealing with this on a regular basis (even just in the legs). Best of luck to you chronic sufferers.