• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine 200mg of cocaine IV'd ??

therezza007

Greenlighter
So, I just joined bluelight and this is my first time opening a new forum so please go easy on me!

Anyways, I'm wondering how dangerous it is to be shooting up 200mg of cocaine at a time? Because that's what I've been doing and it definitely produces a rush, the taste in the back of my mouth. mild bell ringing for a few seconds but I can still function, get up, etc.

I'm wondering if maybe this is because the stuff is just cut to shit? I've googled about average coke shot doses and most of what I read ranges from 15-80mg.

I'm only 5'1" and weigh 116lbs so.. one would think this might be super debilitating or life threatening, right? Does anyone have experience with having to shoot up 150mg+ just to get a decent rush?

Thanks!

the usual dose people snort is around 50-100mg(1 gram). 2 grams of coke usually takes a person around 5-7 hours to finish if they binge on it. Banging 2 grams at once would be very dangerous I my opinion.one 1/2 gram shot would be light out, party over for a whole lot of folks

You must have shitty coke I'm sorry.... I may be sensitive, but the super nice south american direct flake a friend let me try after they obtained a small amount one time was good at 15-25 mg nasal for 125.... Before I went through 80 mg I felt like the effect was lived out.

I couldn't imagine doing that amount with pure and no way in hell would even consider putting any coke with it's impurity in my veins.... Well considered possibly that stuff, but I'd probably send a sample to a lab for testing to make sure it's a pure enough quality. Just not worth it.

The reason why drugs are impure is because there's such a high demand for them. When there are illegal actions behind smuggling and selling, then usually the higher the demand, the worse the quality, because drug dealers know that you're going to buy anyway even if it's garbage. I can perfectly understand why you would buy anything if you're addicted. When I was addicted to opioids and couldn't get any lab grade one, I would buy even 5% heroin, which was very very low here in Poland at the time I shot up. I haven't done cocaine here in Poland for ages as I know it's not worth 1/10 of its price, sometimes I did shitty amphetamine and it was clearly compulsive, but now that I've been finally clean and opened my eyes, I wouldn't touch any garbage. This must stop for sure, if people started producing more pure drugs, they wouldn't become poor for sure, just look at the growing market all around the world. Sadly, I'm sure those are not occasional recreational users as I observe my city, but clearly new addicts, so there's something very immoral about the business, more and more. At least they should stop adding nasty shit, this is completely against any norms on legal markets (which are broken anyway).

If you stop buying shit from scammers, more purer drugs will be entering the market, that's for sure. Unfortunately, you can't make everyone stop buying and a lot of addicts don't really care what they're getting. Psychoactives have always been part of human life, many of them are great tools for self-evaluation and self-actualization in various ways. Ready products could have been such a great way for more people to open themselves, just look what they've done to it. This is what's killed MDMA and LSD, such a waste.

The reason why drugs are impure is because there's such a high demand for them. When there are illegal actions behind smuggling and selling, then usually the higher the demand, the worse the quality, because drug dealers know that you're going to buy anyway even if it's garbage. I can perfectly understand why you would buy anything if you're addicted. When I was addicted to opioids and couldn't get any lab grade one, I would buy even 5% heroin, which was very very low here in Poland at the time I shot up. I haven't done cocaine here in Poland for ages as I know it's not worth 1/10 of its price, sometimes I did shitty amphetamine and it was clearly compulsive, but now that I've been finally clean and opened my eyes, I wouldn't touch any garbage. This must stop for sure, if people started producing more pure drugs, they wouldn't become poor for sure, just look at the growing market all around the world. Sadly, I'm sure those are not occasional recreational users as I observe my city, but clearly new addicts, so there's something very immoral about the business, more and more. At least they should stop adding nasty shit, this is completely against any norms on legal markets (which are broken anyway).

If you stop buying shit from scammers, more purer drugs will be entering the market, that's for sure. Unfortunately, you can't make everyone stop buying and a lot of addicts don't really care what they're getting. Psychoactives have always been part of human life, many of them are great tools for self-evaluation and self-actualization in various ways. Ready products could have been such a great way for more people to open themselves, just look what they've done to it. This is what's killed MDMA and LSD, such a waste.
Quoted for truth especially the last paragraph. It's sad what shit people will inject... Can't say I'm better, but I never developed a habit.

Also LSD, mdma, psylocybin, even ayahuasca dmt &harmala in science and medicine is not dead. Only accepting it makes it so.

Thank you all for the responses! It probably is just really shitty coke I guess, because I used to have access to fish scale, and didn't have to use anywhere near the amount that I need to get a rush with this powder. You'd think that at least half of the white available in the state that I live in would have a higher purity level, seeing that the Colombian population is ever growing in my area.

I know that it's a dangerous amount, so I'll try to take it easy. Especially because I am an IV user.

the usual dose people snort is around 50-100mg(1 gram). 2 grams of coke usually takes a person around 5-7 hours to finish if they binge on it. Banging 2 grams at once would be very dangerous I my opinion.one 1/2 gram shot would be light out, party over for a whole lot of folks

Your numbers are off. 1000mg = 1 gram....not 100 mg.

It depends. Shooting up coke develops a quick tolerance. When you say 200 mg of Coke, if it´s good it should enough for one shot. But you will increase it as it seems that you don´t have too much quality in your coke I´d be careful.

All bodies and brains are different and the content and potency of most powders are a mystery until one tests them somehow. Potency also depends on where one is in the run. It probably goes without saying that starting at 200mg via IV is a very bad idea (not that I haven't followed through on some really bad ideas), but I assume you tested it in smaller amounts to get a feel for the potency before jumping in. If the night is young and it is taking 150+mg IV to do the job, my best guess is you're getting a lot more than just cocaine. If it's late at night or the following day, 150+mg may not be as effective. Regardless, it's a dangerous practice, and one that shouldn't be done at all without intimate knowledge of the immediate stash. According to the personal experience of a friend of a friend, the person experienced pantshitting terror at around 50-75 mg IV (even after assessing potency by insufflating around the same amount. On other occasions the person started at around 25-35mg IV, gradually worked up to around 200mg over a stretch of time, but probably would have died had they started at 200mg.

15-25 mg of good coke fishscale should be a good amount for 125 lb where I'd assume 50 mg is where most people reach for a pure rail at most. That 50 is a lot pure nasally..... 200 mg iv should be death if pure without a good tolerance I'd think.

15-25 mg of good coke fishscale should be a good amount for 125 lb where I'd assume 50 mg is where most people reach for a pure rail at most. That 50 is a lot pure nasally..... 200 mg iv should be death if pure without a good tolerance I'd think.

Yes, that might be true, but from my experience, unless you are dealing with the owner of the farm in Colombia that produces that shit, you will not get even near to purity, not even 80%. Much less. 80% would be the target some people expect from first deliveries. When it gets to you hands, sometimes it could be as low as 20%. Therefore, do not inject things that might be part of the package. If you had a nice feeling with 200 mg keep ongoing to the same place because you already know this is cut but not deadly, so to say.

In general, you get what you pay for, it's not necessary to know the farmer in Columbia. If you are going to IV coke, try to find the cleanest purest cocaine out there. It may require some searching, and you can expect to pay top dollar. Discussing prices isn't allowed here, but good coke can cost upwards of 3x the price of street grade.

You also need to consider your weight, and general physical conditioning. I am a 195 lb. male in excellent physical condition. When I would shoot coke, I would mix up an 8-ball with 5 ml. of water. This would yield 7 ml. of very strong cocaine solution. If my test shot (1/2 of a 250 mg shot or 50 units in a 1 ml. syringe) confirmed the strength and purity of the product, I would count to 10 then push the other half. My follow-up shots, which I would pre-load as soon as I came down from the tester would vary between 200 mg. (40 units) and 300 mg. (60 units). I knew in advance that 350 units would put me over the edge, and not be a pleasant experience.

My guess is that you would not want to exceed much more than 1/2 of what I would use, based upon your weight and without knowing your age or the condition of your heart.

You also need to know that I was a pretty hard-core cocaine addict, and liked to push the limits every time I went on a run. I would shoot an 8-ball of top-quality coke in 6-8 hours. Go easy if that's not the experience you are looking for.

Be safe. Have fun.

FC

What I did when I shot coke was mix the powder (whatever i was planning on using in one shot) with 20 units of water. Depending on what came back I knew if it was ok to do--anything around 30 units was a good rush. 32-34 was the limit. I wouldn't ever go over 35 units back on a 20 units of water cause once I did 37 units n that was scary.

I have found through many many batches this works consistently. If the pile of powder you mix with 20 units comes less than 28 it's usually not worth even shooting. You start to go up n it kinda tails off n back down.

That's how I always tested new batches. Never measured the powder--I found this method to be far more accurate of actual potency

Traveled to Peru last year. From dallas so speedball's have always been my thing. Found a great dealer but in a sketch area for coke.

But the thing is, whenever I shot that coke, my eyes would get super blurry for a while, that ringing or train sensation I read.aboiy so much here was amplified to another level. But the comedown was easy.... I've shot Nyc shit, dallas and Madrid coke. But nothing Produces the same effect as before.

Could.it be the purity or ....what?