(answered) One important post

Status
Not open for further replies.

granddeception2

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi,

So my buddy who doesn't have time these days to sit around and read posts on Bluelight researching every possible way to stay safe, or reading about a lot of drugs and then trying them, then getting hooked on one drug then another.

He lost a lot of things, his family do not know what to do with him, I had a talk with him and he is genuine this time about getting off drugs.

I ask Bluelight to please remove only one post. The rest can stay. PM me please head staff of Bluelight.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Mods you know who I am.

if he wants a post deleted he can pm me or email [email protected] including a link to the post in question.

why can't he delete it himself? is the thread, in which it appears, closed?

alasdair

Hi,

So my buddy who doesn't have time these days to sit around and read posts on Bluelight researching every possible way to stay safe, or reading about a lot of drugs and then trying them, then getting hooked on one drug then another.

He lost a lot of things, his family do not know what to do with him, I had a talk with him and he is genuine this time about getting off drugs.

I ask Bluelight to please remove only one post. The rest can stay. PM me please head staff of Bluelight.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Mods you know who I am.

Your not placing blame or some kind of fault on bluelight for someones drug addiction are you?

Definitely not. it's his fault.
Time will see what happens.
other than that rather than start a new thread how do I resize a pic that fits an avatar

Your not placing blame or some kind of fault on bluelight for someones drug addiction are you?

Nope I place blame on other people that have stolen things.

put it back up please.

thanks

Who owns bluelight?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still confused as to whether it's your friends post or your post that this is all about. That's why we don't allow the use of 'SWIM' or any of that nonsense here.

I'm not sure which post needs to be restored. Did you delete it on your own before or did you contact an admin do it? If it's the latter then just PM them again, but if it's the former then we need the name of the thread it's in or a description so we can find it.

By the way, situations like this are why it's best not to ask for posts to be deleted why you're high.

Nope I place blame on other people that have stolen things.

put it back up please.

thanks

Who owns bluelight?

You need to use an image hosting site (I prefer imgur.com) in order to upload pictures here, and it should give you the option to resize the image then.

As for who owns this site, I recommend reading over the FAQ before asking anymore questions here, and then the information about the ownership of Bluelight is in This Announcement. TheLoveBandit and Sebastians_Ghost are the owners here as stated in that link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.