• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana 15 ER's (snorting)

millercb96

Greenlighter
I have the endo pharm opana 15 er and I just tried the dremel method today and got it to a fine saw dust like powder and snorted some it seemed to work although i've already taken some oxy today, I think I'm going to put a little tylenol in there as well to prevent it from gelling up to much in my nose, I was just wondering how I can perfect this method so I can achieve the same high as i did when I had the old opana er that you could actually break down into powder and would get you ripped. :(

Thanks for any help.

I thought the G's were out since last year?

This G's crush like the old octogan stop signs......maybe pharmacies kno w this & don't give them out much?

G stands for Global Pharmaceuticals

Google Global Pharmaceutical Opanas.......people that have done these say they are exactly like the old ones.

Last edited:
Is there any way I can make an op 30 extended release feel like a percocet? I've been taking percocet 7.5 for about 4 months now and I love the way it makes me feel. I have chronic back pain and don't get my script filled for another week. I took a op 30 ir. Marked k 9 with a score n the middle and I hated the way it made me feel lazy, nodding off, not motivated, extremely fatigued. I've never done heroin but I'm sure that's what it would've felt like. Percocet takes the pain away, I'm fun, n a good mood, and want to do things. I'm getting an op 30 extended release and want it to feel like a percocet. Warm feeling, and instant. Please help!!! Is there any way to make it feel like a percocet? ????

Go for the global generic.... The best to do with them is chew them in the mouth while holding apple juice or something acidic and even that is really wasteful. Those things suck and even come out whole for some.

Global and Actavis both make generics that are just like the old formula. The Endo brand names are worthless.

Percocet takes the pain away, I'm fun, n a good mood, and want to do things. I'm getting an op 30 extended release and want it to feel like a percocet. Warm feeling, and instant. Please help!!! Is there any way to make it feel like a percocet? ????

Unfortunately no, there's no way to make one drug completely feel like a different drug. Having said that, opiates in general seem to have a very similar euphoric feeling to each other; but what makes each drug different, is the EXACT type of euphoria it gives you.

Is there any way I can make an op 30 extended release feel like a percocet? I've been taking percocet 7.5 for about 4 months now and I love the way it makes me feel. I have chronic back pain and don't get my script filled for another week. I took a op 30 ir. Marked k 9 with a score n the middle and I hated the way it made me feel lazy, nodding off, not motivated, extremely fatigued. I've never done heroin but I'm sure that's what it would've felt like. Percocet takes the pain away, I'm fun, n a good mood, and want to do things. I'm getting an op 30 extended release and want it to feel like a percocet. Warm feeling, and instant. Please help!!! Is there any way to make it feel like a percocet? ????

The only way, sadly, is IV.

Oxycodone has a very good oral bio-availability, whereas Opana doesn't and much of it is destroyed in the stomach. However IV Opana is much stronger than oxycodone. Hence many people who abuse Opana go through a step by step process on how the prep Opana IV(which is shown in many threads here and throughout the internet on how to bang Opana)

The only way, sadly, is IV.

Oxycodone has a very good oral bio-availability, whereas Opana doesn't and much of it is destroyed in the stomach. However IV Opana is much stronger than oxycodone. Hence many people who abuse Opana go through a step by step process on how the prep Opana IV(which is shown in many threads here and throughout the internet on how to bang Opana)

This is terrible harmful advice..... Not only recommending injecting pills, but recommending it because of higher ba to get high.... Besides the obvious dangers of injecting a sustained released abuse tamper proof tablet it is a terrible idea for chronic pain management as the person you responded to needs. It would be a short lived effect that's starts over powering than becomes too weak too fast.

The issue of the person you replied to is not only did they take a higher dose, but they probably didn't take acemitophin or another NSAID. I would stick with acemitophin even though other NSAIDs may work. The reason I point this out is as the tylonal compounded with most codeine formula isn't necessarily made for abuse prevention, but actually because the tylonal activates the effect somehow.

Don't take the whole 20 if you're afraid of getting too strong an effect. Once you break it though it does not retain the 12 hour release while still retaining some sustained release. Hoping this helps

There's no such thing as Opana 30mg IR. The pink K-9's are 10mg. And yes they are far stronger than oxy, but more sedating. You learn to appreciate them, but they will never have the energetic buzz of oxy codone aka Percocet . Try taking less to find your ideal dose that doesn't cause you to nod.

Also FYI...when people say OP here, we are referring to the new OxyContin formula which has op as the logo. I'm pretty sure you meant Opana, so best to just say that to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
My bad... Was assuming oc due to 30 mg. DDidn't even see he said op....

Oxymorphon will always feel different from oxycodon as it binds to a different area in the opiate system. I find it causes more of a sleep inducing effect with the pain relieving properties

There's no such thing as Opana 30mg IR. The pink K-9's are 10mg. And yes they are far stronger than oxy, but more sedating. You learn to appreciate them, but they will never have the energetic buzz of oxy codone aka Percocet . Try taking less to find your ideal dose that doesn't cause you to nod.

Also FYI...when people say OP here, we are referring to the new OxyContin formula which has op as the logo. I'm pretty sure you meant Opana, so best to just say that to avoid confusion.

I agree with the dosing. I use 40 mg (yellow with 40 on front) I also sue the Dremal method and it works very well. I would suggest taking your powder and dividing it into 8 or 10 lines. do one and wait if needed do another and so on. I make 8 line with my 40's and it takes about 5 hours to do them all. you mentioned being tired, I also take a 20mg IR Ritalin. The two combined wakes for a great day, at least it does for me.

On the IV NEVER do this with any pharmaceuticals. I have a chemistry background and can tell you that this risk is not even close to the reward. You can always do Plugging. when I determined me Opana does I tried this and felt an immediate rush but did not last as long and I would lower your dose a little if doing this.

Your never going to make one drug feel like another but you can still find great satisfaction with the Opana's.

This is my first post other then my introduction. I hope it is of some help, I have a lot of knowledge with Opana and hope I can help you.

I have read all of the requested rules but please tell me If I have overlooked anything in my post.

Actually I think he was talking about Roxie's after all. That's what the k9's are. I was confusing them with the kvk tech opanas.

Actually I think he was talking about Roxie's after all. That's what the k9's are. I was confusing them with the kvk tech opanas.

I have used this site for information a lot over the past few years and I many times find the threads to start taking the wrong path. I apologies if I gave out information on the wrong thing. I can not help much on the Roxie's. I quit taking them years ago as my tolerance was way to high.

I have used this site for information a lot over the past few years and I many times find the threads to start taking the wrong path. I apologies if I gave out information on the wrong thing. I can not help much on the Roxie's. I quit taking them years ago as my tolerance was way to high.

Thanks man. Sounds like we are in a similar boat, as I moved from Roxie's to Opana several months ago. The tolerance with the Opanas does suck, but I do find that after a few days off of them that the Roxie's become somewhat effective again.

It sounds like you are getting the name brand 40's if you have to use a Dremel . I'd encourage you to ask for the generics next time, as they are far easier to break down. I also find that they give better pain relief.

wow the dremel method is the best thing to do with these opanas I've only been taking 30 mg a day up the nose versus taking 30 mg 2-3 times a day orally. this gets you way more pain relief and the best buzz since the old octagons%)

In the past, I used a cheaper method of turning the opanas into a snortable powder. I simply used a PedEgg(product used to shave dead skin off of your feet) to basically shave the opana into a fine powder. Admittedly it takes some effort, but I discovered that it only took about 20 min. to shave enough off for a decent dose. To achieve this, I actually glued an opana to a hard flat surface(I believe I used a clipboard) and then I took the PedEgg and just rubbed it back and forth over the opana very quickly with just the right amount of pressure. It worked great in my opinion, and despite having to glue the pill down, I didn't seem to lose any of the drug. I mean of course there would still be a tiny flat bit of the pill leftover when your done, but its mostly just the pill covering and MAYBE a tiny bit of opana.

Global and Actavis both make generics that are just like the old formula. The Endo brand names are worthless.

actually your wrong, i've been using a lot less using the dremel method instead of needing 30-45mg to get faded I mostly use less than 15 mg in a sitting(a whole pill) now I'm only using about 30mg a day when i grind them up with the dremel and snort them, before I was using about 75-90mg a day so yes there not ideal but I've found a way to make it work and I'd like to share my experience with others who feel they've hit a dead end so don't say things like that in a time where doctors are nazis and make people lose hope.