Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Etizolam: a different kind of benzo

kern63

Greenlighter
I am an experienced user of benzos (among other stuff) and i would like to give an opinion on this compound. Given flunitrazepam, triazolam and alprazolam by best benzos, i have to say that etizolam is quite different. Today i took 1 mg alprazolam, 1mg triazolam, 10 mg diazepam. Around 5 pm i was quite calm and sleepy, but tried 3 mg etizolam on top. Stunning results! Instead of getting off on bed, the etizolam woke me up and despite my large tolerance on benzos, i felt quite high with some euphoria added to a mild stoned feeling. I guess this reaction is due to the different benzo structure of etizolam, which appears to be a thienodiazepine, with mild dopamine stimulation (as read on a pharmacologic journal). I have to try it alone, but i reckon etizolam has some recreational value. I had the fantasy that mixing it with some aderall or ritalin would be a great idea. Anyway, no desire to sleep at all.

etizolam is one of the only benzos I actually enjoy... most of them just make me feel like I'm less present, and often tired, and of course less anxious, but etizolam actually makes me feel good, a bit euphoric... it's an actual high.

I don't get euphoria or energy from etizolam. I don't get much of anything from it, and I have pretty major anxiety.

etizolam seems to have very variable effects.This could be down to a multitude of factors: individuals, quality/purity of product, tolerance, physiology, and many other things. For me I can relate to all the above. Sometimes I have experienced very noticeable euphoria, sometimes very similar to standard benzo knock-outs (i.e. diazepam), occasionally very severe loss of motor-neuron capabilities and have had to be cared for, sometimes nothing. This drug seems to be extremely dose dependent. I would never order powder. 0.5mg etizolam should put a non benzo user comfortably and slightly euphoricly to sleep. I have experience. Beyond that, the conversation gets more complicated

Etizolam never did much for me either, and I'm pretty sure I was actually taking the real thing because the 1 mg pills came out of an Etilaam blister pack. Granted the most I ever took was one or two pills at time, but I was looking forward to something that just never happened for me with those things. I'm glad it didn't happen for me the way it happened for you OP, though, because that sounds awesome and I'd probably get addicted LOL

Warning. There seem to be some dud pink 2mg etizolam about. Waste of money. Be careful who you get them from.