• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-FA Dosage

150mg-180mg if you have some tollerence
Id go for 120-150mg myself though

It's unwise to dose higher than 200mg if you can avoid it. Just a personal health risk issue I have with 4-fa. If it doesn't hit the spot at 200mg, call it a day. Just my advice.

It's unwise to dose higher than 200mg if you can avoid it. Just a personal health risk issue I have with 4-fa. If it doesn't hit the spot at 200mg, call it a day. Just my advice.

Is 200mg comparable to MDMA or methylone in any way?

dont be just that naive thinking u just want to get really stimunatted when its 1st time and
u coulld never know if your body can handle that "strong experience" if u never tried any other stronger stimulants or other MDMA Empathogenic -Drugs at all, ASL and, like uh.. etc..your weight
could tell us if yes or no then would be more easier to
uq question is so directly that it seems like ur asking the sky, JJJust like it'd give u some info, nah nah

Is this a mild stim? My body didn't really tolerate modafnil, cocaine and meth...but wondering if 4-FA is milder than these (minus the modafnil of coures). I'd really like an easy going stimulant from time to time, as being a downer girl all I really do is sit around all chilled out.

Is this a mild stim? My body didn't really tolerate modafnil, cocaine and meth...but wondering if 4-FA is milder than these (minus the modafnil of coures). I'd really like an easy going stimulant from time to time, as being a downer girl all I really do is sit around all chilled out.

I found it pretty mild on the body compared to classic stimulants like amphetamine if you keep the doses reasonbable

dont be just that naive thinking u just want to get really stimunatted when its 1st time and
u coulld never know if your body can handle that "strong experience" if u never tried any other stronger stimulants or other MDMA Empathogenic -Drugs at all, ASL and, like uh.. etc..your weight
could tell us if yes or no then would be more easier to
uq question is so directly that it seems like ur asking the sky, JJJust like it'd give u some info, nah nah

I've taken 300ug of LSD, 100mg of methamphetamine, and 450mg in single doses. I've lost my sanity on many drugs in the past and I can handle intense experiences and remain calm.

Also, how dangerous/painful is it to snort? Is it worse than snorting meth?

I usually take 350mg bomb at once if I want to be really euphoric but I have moderate stim tolerance to say the least. People I known with no tolerance, 150mg should provide strong experience.

If you're used to meth, you can go quite a bit higher without risking much imo because this stim is overall gentle on the body. Even at extreme doses 4-FA doesn't elevate HR in dangerous levels for me, but of course HR isn't everything, it could always damage your heart without increasing HR.

Redosing doesn't work very well unfortunately, it's best to take a single large dose and then redose 2x with half of that first dose. More redosing gives nothing useful basically. Which is also why 4-FA isn't as addictive as other similar drugs IMO because after a couple redoses it actually makes me tired and don't try to chase the high.

Snorting is notoriously painful with 4-FA, definitely worse than meth. It can be done but I recommend to make lots of tiny lines, and snort them in 5min intervals. If I want to snort 100mg, I'll make 6-7 equal lines and then the burn is easily tolerable. Snort whole 100mg at once and it will feel like a thousand bees with razors attacked your nose.

120 for me was strong enough... However if you want a STRONG experience, I guess you should look into other kinds of drugs...

^ true that, 4-FA is a drug with decent euphoria but don't expect a mindblowing experience. It just can't provide that, no matter the dose. If you feel actual euphoria and those pleasurable "waves" that's the most it will ever give you. It's never a high you'd constantly think about in the next months, nor is it some psychedelic experience that would change your view of life (like LSD, I guess that's the kind of drug where you can talk about strong and weak experiences).

I only bomb 350mg because of tolerance, it makes me feel the same as 150mg years ago. When you have a feel that could easily be described as "euphoric", feel stimulated and talkative etc. there is no point in doing more. Just start with 100-150mg at most and only increase dosage if you feel almost nothing.

if you do not have a high tollerance than plz dont bomb more then 200mg at once! Best to start with 150mg and redose if needed!