• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The funniest robot walk you've ever seen.

dstr8427

Bluelighter
So guys, last night I did my highest amount of DXM, and you know what I realized? The robot walk is funny (and hard) in people who are easily able to stand up without help, but it is fucking HILARIOUS on someone who walks on crutches to get around. Fuck you flamers, I meant myself. I have severe sacral agenesis (born completely without one) and my friend said that if he didn't know me, he would assume that I just walked that fucked up from the crutches. He said he wouldve also assumed I fell over and didn't know what I was talking about most of the time. Ill try to get a vid this Saturday when I dose 900 mgs and some L so you guys can see... It's a trip, for real. Watch it when you're tripping.

Also, totally random question, whats the deal with everyone here drinking grapefruit juice? I can only drink it when I'm at the bar and get Shitty Diddy.

I love you all, have a nice day, in whatever timezone you're in :)

Last edited:
I was told that during my ibogaine flood dose, my robot walk was insane. I wish I could have seen it, but I was told it was the most extreme wonky walk I've ever done. However I don't even remember getting up for that. Apparently even on the third day, when I was at my friend's house, my friends had never seen someone walking so crazy.

Also I did 85mg of MXE in several doses a while back while camping, and even getting up was a battle with gravity pushing me from all directions. I eventually got up and shuffled crazily over to the edge of the river to pee. I feel like I could tell what I looked like, and it cracked me up at the time. Probably the most intensely altered walk I can recall having.

Eboga gives you a robot walk? I never knew that, thanks for sharing the info! I have yet to try ibogaine (among many things), but for some reason ibogaine seems like the most mystical and hardest for me to get.

I could be wrong, I've never tried it, but isn't MXE like MDMA? If I remember correctly, a lot of the stuff sold as MDMA is just MXE with coke or something. That's how it is in my town at least. I know for sure MXE is in almost every E pill around here. I didn't know that gave you the robot walk either. Maybe I'm just not as experienced as I thought.

Anyway, the ruby red grapefruit juice?

Ibogaine is powerfully dissociative, the most awesome dissociative I've ever tried. It's a lot different from other dissociatives but it still is one, I'd say moreso than being psychedelic for sure. Yeah the walk is intense, when I took ~350mg for a follow-up dose I was having a very hard time walking too (and my flood dose was far higher at ~1100mg).

MXE is nothing like MDMA at all. It makes some people feel really euphoric but it's much closer to K, MXE stands for methoxetamine, and from the name alone you can see it's related to ketamine. MXE gets very weird, very quickly, I'd say it's super far away from MDMA in effects, I'd never even think to compare the two.

MXE seems like a really odd thing to put in pills claiming to be MDMA... the effects aren't anything like each other.

And grapefruit juice inhibits the CYP-2D6 enzyme which is responsible for the breakdown of a variety of drugs, including opiates and DXM. Hence it potentiates these drugs if you drink it a bit before taking them.

Am I crazy, or was there another post here?

So anytime I want to trip or get faded, drink a glass of grapefruit juice? Dumb question, is that the same as ruby red grapefruit?

Also, in lieu of asking you just which drugs its affected by, is there a place on the internet with like, a big chart? Also, does the grapefruit juice enhance drugs that much?

My dad used to tell me that as a high schooler, if he and all his friends planned on eating some window panes that weekend, they would chug orange juice all week long, is this along the same lines?

^IME As long as you're drinking 100% grapefruit juice not from concentrate it's good for potentiating opiates and other drugs metabolized by that specific enzyme that it inhibits. As for the orange juice thing, in my area people believe that OJ makes shroom trips more intense, never heard anything about OJ and acid. Either way it's just an urban myth as far as I know

Am I crazy, or was there another post here?

So anytime I want to trip or get faded, drink a glass of grapefruit juice? Dumb question, is that the same as ruby red grapefruit?

Also, in lieu of asking you just which drugs its affected by, is there a place on the internet with like, a big chart? Also, does the grapefruit juice enhance drugs that much?

My dad used to tell me that as a high schooler, if he and all his friends planned on eating some window panes that weekend, they would chug orange juice all week long, is this along the same lines?

There was, I think I accidentally hid it, it's back now. :)

And no, it has no effect on psychedelics or most other drugs, it's just certain ones. It does potentiate DXM (I think), but that can be dangerous, best to just stick to the dosages you're used that will get you to where you want, since it's so easy to get. Usually people drink grapefruit juice to potentiate opiates when they've got a habit and want to save money and make it last a little longer.

Salvia has a bit of a funny walk to it too, in a way. I guess most dissociatives have a funny walk, where it's like, "Whoa, I have a body; how's this thing work?"

Usually people drink grapefruit juice to potentiate opiates when they've got a habit and want to save money and make it last a little longer.

Thank you so much for telling me this, it will help me stretch out my opanas now :)))))

Also, further research shows that cimetidine also functions the same as grapefruit juice. Personally, I hate the juice, and after looking on local pharmacy sites I have found a price round about the same, however, on a certain value stores website, they sell an Equate brand (delete the brand name if need be, mods, my bad) of cimetidine, 200 mg each in a 60 count, at half the price. Would you just kinda consider this mainly sugar? I'm just curious.