• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

'As good as pre-drought' is really not much of a recommendation as quality has been appalling for at least two or three years or so. At least virtually all that I've come across has been.

From what I've heard, there are small quantities of decent quality stuff around but far more shitey quality stuff about - both stupidly expensive too. Try before you buy anyone?

Definitely not anything in comparison to the drought say March or so of this year. I haven't been taking the stuff as much but have noticed that round here there is even different types - before the drought it was all this same s-isomer crystally stuff that just felt rough on the body.

It's definitely back in full swing here although around five quid dearer per g and no 1/8th deals etc, unless you know the pricing from before etc. I've noticed that the quality has been better than before the drought, however there is still those non k-hole batches going about and they are being sold at exact same price. They get you wonked, but if you're looking a khole you'll get a blackout at most. I managed to get some really good stuff a few weeks back that was clumpy (not crystally/ricey/cubey) s-isomer, no cut whatsoever it seemed. Was brilliant stuff, k-holed multiple times in a session.

It's more expensive these days, but the quality and availability is close to normal I'd say streetwise for me, tbh it's actually better than what I was having say 8 months ago.

Over the last couple of years theres been lots of K that dont make you K hole, but rather knocks you out. Is it even K? fuck knows. I left buying K off the streets alone it's just too inconsistent, and way too expensive.

oh Ketamine, oh Ketamine, Where for art thou Ketamine

Seems Ket has dried up once again for me up in the North West came back for a week or two then went away again, anyone else having any issues? :?

Yeah still picking up rubbish, I'm afraid. Sad the old thread died as well :(

Gonna try some of the Ketman's *supposedly* different stuff this weekend in an attempt to feel something. ANYTHING would be nice.

No wonk, no nothing. Gah.

Over the last couple of years theres been lots of K that dont make you K hole, but rather knocks you out. Is it even K? fuck knows. I left buying K off the streets alone it's just too inconsistent, and way too expensive.

I feel the same. It works like k at high doses but you can't k-hole so what is the reason? It's why I avoid it, since I'm so big into purity and high quality as opposed to best bang for buck since I'm looking k-hole therapy. When i had that other stuff the other week that was definitely ketamine it really flooded that back, there was no blackout at 200-250mg, it was a k-hole and I could repeat it after the first. Something that I've found impossible for months and months and was the reason I quit taking it so much. If the k was always like the stuff I had few weeks back would take it all the time no problem. Even felt there was less stomach issues etc that I normally encounter.

I noticed before the drought it was all this crystal s-isomer stuff, it did the job but left horrible stomach issues after and vision was very weird and sore/off. My tolerance was rising, I couldn't afford pushing it each time. But when I got that stuff a few weeks back it was like the k from years ago and was exactly what I loved about it.

Hey, I don't think it probably is the best place as i'm talking about the UK, would it not be more suited in Europe? :)

I ended up with some really decent stuff up in the north west for a couple of weeks this month, floaty and trippy and now my guys mainly quit the 'trade', leaving me un-high and dry. Someone did tell me that there's a k shortage again.

Sounds like it could be Tiletamine maybe? That was going around for a while, not good stuff... Hated it, got to the point where i could actually taste the difference between tiletamine and K so if my guy or anyone had it in i'd taste and and just be like, NOPE I'll wait for your next batch haha.

I'm from the north and it's been here for the past few months, nice shardy stuff

Why does everyone in Manchester have to decide to go on the straight and narrow at the same time, it sucks epically haha.

I had that happen with the Mephedrone... whole groups of friends & networks just stopped using drugs after it got banned. Same sort of deal really, a draught appears & lots of people choose to abstain who wouldn't have if said drugs were readily available.

New experiment tonight... instead of snorting big lines (relatively speaking) of Ket, I'm doing tiny bumps like I intended to the other night. Quite a different experience. Strange to think I've been through maybe 4-5g of Ket in my time & never tried anything bar large doses.

New experiment tonight... instead of snorting big lines (relatively speaking) of Ket, I'm doing tiny bumps like I intended to the other night. Quite a different experience. Strange to think I've been through maybe 4-5g of Ket in my time & never tried anything bar large doses.

if i were offering anyone a line of k ages ago when it was great quality, i used to ask "are you a k-holer or line person" otherwise i would end up over doing them and being a smiley wobbly mess, i remember one lad i asked when in london and he replied k-holer and he was gone off the line i gave him, i miss getting k'd out after a wee rave

Yeah, on a similar vein never ask me to pour mixers ... I tend to put more spirits in than mixers. :p

I'm happy to report I had my first 'out of body' experience on ket last night... in rather amusing circumstances. I'd had just a wee bit too much & could feel the nausea coming & just as I was starting to empty the tiny bit of what was in my stomach, I saw it all in third person but sort of like matrix style where he is dodging the bullet if that makes sense? Very surreal. I got proper trippy for about 5-10 minutes after that.

This ket is nothing like what I've had before... very psychedelic & warm. I think I'm in love. <3

When I first got into ketamine I thought "THIS is what I want from THC".

At low dosages it was relaxing, mood lifting, thought provoking and rapid-acting.

But when it wore off I felt refreshed and stimulated, creative, instead of smoked out.

. I haven't been taking the stuff as much but have noticed that round here there is even different types - before the drought it was all this same s-isomer crystally stuff that just felt rough on the body.

BTW.. I had some of what sounds like that common small-crystal stuff from late 2012/2013 tested at the GC/MS service and it came back as regular ketamine. Maybe it is structurally so close to "good ket" that even the testing guys can't figure out what it really is. I didn't like the effects, but at the time I just put that down to unrelenting high tolerance and/or a fried NMDA system.

Prices locally are 35 or 40 euro per gram and no price breaks til quite large amnts. I saw some vanilla-flavored powdery ket and some needle-y shards last time. Tried some of the shards and it tasted and felt OK at low dosages but I still don't trust it. At the same time I really don't want get back into K.

Last edited: