• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Never understood why people are so hesitant to buy from abroad. 99.9% of the time it arrives without a hitch and even if it does happen to get intercepted, all you will receive is a love letter from customs if its a small amount.

Yeah but then your address is flagged and you have to be wary about receiving any more packages to that address. Plus if they could manage to prove it somehow you could be done for importing lol. Domestic only for me.

Aaaaah yeah, if its already flagged then your best of leaving it alone. I would have thought that even domestic is dodgy with a flagged address?

How could they possibly think that that video would deter people from drugs haha =D How completely out of touch with reality were the people that made that?! Are we meant to be on the side of the guy in the white t-shirt at the start of the video? Hes a complete prick!

Hopefully my address isn't flagged at the moment, will probably just leave ordering from abroad though don't want to risk it. Should be getting a couple of gs of k this week hopefully its decent stuff. Attempting to stay off everything until next weekend though so the hard task will be holding on to it till then.

AFAIK you will know if your address is flagged or not.

Good luck on trying to save it - i give myself a pat on the back if i manage to last till 7pm =D

How could they possibly think that that video would deter people from drugs haha =D How completely out of touch with reality were the people that made that?! Are we meant to be on the side of the guy in the white t-shirt at the start of the video? Hes a complete prick!

Hey don't diss Zammo. ;)

Two of the Grange Hill guys who went to the White House to sing that song for Barbara Bush? Betty Ford? did drugs in the toilets of the American Presidential Palace. True story. One of them also became a muslim pretty soon afterwards. Which has no relevance at all but I'm stoned so wtf.

Good luck on trying to save it - i give myself a pat on the back if i manage to last till 7pm =D

I know I'm the same usually, might not be the best idea getting it so far in advance but its not easily available for me just now so want to make sure I've got it for then.

Hey don't diss Zammo. ;)

Two of the Grange Hill guys who went to the White House to sing that song for Barbara Bush? Betty Ford? did drugs in the toilets of the American Presidential Palace. True story. One of them also became a muslim pretty soon afterwards. Which has no relevance at all but I'm stoned so wtf.

Arrrrg, another person that has succumbed to Mr.Zammos thugish charm!

I bet they were ecstatic when they heard that they would receive a live performance of "just say no" by none other than... Two cunts from Grange Hill! What a fucking treat :|

The situation massively improved up until about 2 weeks ago, and then in the last couple of weeks it's been probably the sharpest decline of availability in all my years of fiendery. From amazing shards at £20-25/g to absolutely nothing anywhere! There doesn't seem to be an obvious set of circumstantial reasons for it this time either. Madness.

As in drugs, as in love - we always want what we can't have.

I was told that those shards were just one huge batch that came into the country, which has now run out and now its just a case of waiting for the next huge batch from the same people. Of course this is all ket-head word of mouth & we all know what thats like haha ;)

Was told there should be more on Saturday, but it sounded like a far from definite thing

My guys guy reckons it's on the cards but knows not when.

I won't lie, I got deja vu when he said that.

Been following the drought for a while, was some about couple weeks ago as a festival, not sure about all the s-isomer stuff as I'm not clued in on it that much. But was very shardy and didn't really have an odour that made me think of Ket, but definitely got wonky of it. Playing the waiting game

Yeah the shardy stuff is what was all about the UK i think. Didnt seem particularly strong to me, but im sure it was definitely the real deal.

AFAIK you cant actually tell from appearance alone if its S-isomer or racemic

Tehehe, that's not the Manchester that I'm familiar with. :?

(Though try not to get yer wrists slapped for sourcing, because you do actually seem quite cool.)

Haha oops wasn't after it sounding as if im sourcing. hahaha. I just get the impression that it's the same throughout the north west. :)

got a g of some lovely stuff, that feels like proper K from the duration, etc. S isomer, manged to grab some before it all went again.

Yo seems very quiet Leeds are on the k front wonder if there will be much action at creamfields next weekend fingers crossed, Any 1 goin on here