• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Spoke to somebody I used to score ket off recently and he's still not bothering until the prices drop more and quality is less hit and miss. Told me how much he'd be paying on the litre and it's still much higher than seems to be the case elsewhere. Although I know where he gets it from so can't help wondering if he's inflating the price to be able to sell at inflated prices given there's essentially no alternatives (other than TOR sites I suppose - but I've never gone down that route). Was talking £40/g initially, when I mentioned £25-30 seemed to be the case everywhere else he changed to £30/g with the suggestion it wouldn't be worth his while at that price. No hint that anybody local is planning on going back into bizniz of the ketty kind any time soon either way :! If prices level out and quality becomes more reliable that should change soon enough hopefully. They do like their ket around here... although they're often not too picky in terms of quality - it's all about profit and how much powder you can hoof in one line and still be standing mostly 8)

Perhaps, but there isn't really a shortage anymore. Shouldn't you do another thread title change? "UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - Studiously Searching for Shards, Stroppy Shambles Still Struggling Sadly"

Ha! With all that aliteration you are tempting me, Lurching :!

Dunno. Still seems like a very different scene to before this latest drought - and much different to the scene prior to that. Still only a handful of reports of quality ket, still seems to be large parts of the country with little or no ket whether good or bad quality. Either way, the title was recently changed to reflect this and seems appropriate to me... albeit distinctly lacking in aliteration.

Ive more or less given up looking for the stuff. That being said, it usually comes to me so I guess im just lazy.

Im in a good place at the moment anyway and don't feel an immediate urge to shove ket in my face. Might ask my guy to start stockpiling for me if he lays hands on some though.

Breakcorefiend coming with the good shit! That looks similar to the good stuff I had a weekend or two back. Can't get hold of it now though, sold out and no more on the horizon. Probably a good thing.

I'm still unable to get any too. Got some the other week that was okay but all my suppliers have left the business or can't get any haha. Wishing i lived down south right now. Oh well, suppose it's a tolerance break for me. Hopefully not a permanent one.

Just been let down for a lump few hours before meant to be going to a festival, bastards ! Only other option is £35/g .. nope..

Going to have to risk and see whats inside, its closer to leeds anyway maybe they are stealing all the K.

Had an absolutely amazing k hole with that Dutch recemic. Was combined with mda and a lot of hash and some alchohol. Was sublime and earth shatteringly powerful.

Next time anyone is on Ket, I'd recommend this video, some of it is amazing & other bits so-so but... (helps to have another nice long tune in background)

Ketamine situatuon was fucking dire at the festival.. quality ranged from almost inactive to just slighly fuzzzy headed. Out of the 12 I boought id say 8 were garbage, 2 were pretty meh.. 500mg lines and not even holing then some fucking great stuff we found on the last day.

Prices were from £20-£30..

Not even going to bother unless they sort it out.

Or you could buy it off the net instead, stuff that is actually decent

Yeah I did... and he sold a kilo of his s-isomer in 3 days cancelling my order leaving me in limbo for the festival.

For while prices went back to the usual £20/0.7 or £60/3.5. That lasted a while, but recently there seems to be a shortage again. Manged to get some after lots of searching; same stuff, but £25/0.7.

For a month or 2 its always been exactly the same stuff. Fine, thin looking shards. Is this what everyone else is getting? IMO its definitely ket, but seems that you need quite large lines. Not sure if this is because of quality, different density or just tolerance?

People who sell 0.7 for £25+ make my piss boil. THEY are the reason it's so expensive. Greedy bastards!

I know i know. When you've got a dickhead tolerance like me, i never feel particularly pleased with myself when i buy 3gs at 9pm (3 x 0.7) and by the time i've finished watching whatever film i've chosen for the evening; its all gone. Dont do that anymore, but thinking about the amount i have spent on wonk, only to plow through it in a few lines just to make my bed bend to one side whilst watching a film, makes me feel like a reet cunt 8(

Yeaaaaaah, used to love me a small bit of MXE under the tongue and going about my day %) Used loads of the stuff, simply for that purpose. Then of course it got banned and it wasnt until a while after that, i got some from a EU vendor. By this time i had matured and was more into shoving drugs up my arse. Really really enjoyed the warm rush of plugging MXE; lasts about 10 minutes for me. After that though the effects just sort of monged me out. Could never really achieve the manic effects again, despite countless attempts from different batches/vendors.

In between it being made illegal and me buying some more again, my k tolerance went through the roof. So im not really sure if thats what was stopping the manic effects or something else.

Remember reading about your afterglow - was very jealous haha =D Never had a afterglow from disassociatives in my life, apart from one time on some lovely ket.

I've been considering getting some MXE since the k I've had over the past few months hasn't been great. Had a few gs of it before the ban and enjoyed it, only seen it once or twice since then about a year or so ago. Don't know anyone selling it now and haven't found any UK vendors on the darkweb, not sure if I fancy ordering from abroad.

Never understood why people are so hesitant to buy from abroad. 99.9% of the time it arrives without a hitch and even if it does happen to get intercepted, all you will receive is a love letter from customs if its a small amount.

Its not so great as a ket replacement though Scampster; gotta treat it as its own drug

Yeaaaaaah, used to love me a small bit of MXE under the tongue and going about my day %) Used loads of the stuff, simply for that purpose. Then of course it got banned and it wasnt until a while after that, i got some from a EU vendor. By this time i had matured and was more into shoving drugs up my arse. Really really enjoyed the warm rush of plugging MXE; lasts about 10 minutes for me. After that though the effects just sort of monged me out. Could never really achieve the manic effects again, despite countless attempts from different batches/vendors.

In between it being made illegal and me buying some more again, my k tolerance went through the roof. So im not really sure if thats what was stopping the manic effects or something else.

Remember reading about your afterglow - was very jealous haha =D Never had a afterglow from disassociatives in my life, apart from one time on some lovely ket.

Ah yeah mate used to get amazing speedy uplifting glows off it all the time for awhile, then they stopped, then the glows got weirdly manic and then stopped all together and was just left with this weird manic-ness