• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

I had a gram a week or two ago and it was pretty manky. Had a nasty chemically taste (I can't be much help here because I don't have a sense of smell so my taste is way off). I got proper wonky (didn't hole but my tolerance is too high for that without insane amounts) but it made me feel like death for about a day after. That could be just because my body is in a fucked up state anyways at the moment, I probably should be steering clear of such things for the time being anyway.

I was thinking about making this just the general ketamine thread rather than the shortage one now, everyone concur?

What's the general state of k like in London atm? Would love to get some for my birthday party next week if it's there. Don't mind paying a bit extra if there is decent stuff around but if it's shite for inflated prices would rather not take my chances...

I was thinking about making this just the general ketamine thread rather than the shortage one now, everyone concur?

May as well given what we all thought was a temporary drought appears to have become the way it's gonna be for some time yet :\

continued from here

Is K quality going back up? I have a g which by all accounts is as good as per-drought stuff.
I'm in Germany and I've never seen cut ketamine in my life. Often times there's 9% NaCl in it (the stuff that was dried from vials), but it seems most of the illicitely sold ketamine comes straight in crystalline form from pharmaceutical batches before it is filled into vials. Even the price has been pretty constant (and affordable) for the past 5 years or so (but much higher than 10 years ago).

Where exactly are you guys at?

I'm in Germany and I've never seen cut ketamine in my life. Often times there's 9% NaCl in it (the stuff that was dried from vials), but it seems most of the illicitely sold ketamine comes straight in crystalline form from pharmaceutical batches before it is filled into vials. Even the price has been pretty constant (and affordable) for the past 5 years or so (but much higher than 10 years ago).

South east England, considering going taking a trip to Germany loll.

I lived in Germany for nearly a year and nobody told me this?! :(

It's definitely back in full swing here although around five quid dearer per g and no 1/8th deals etc, unless you know the pricing from before etc. I've noticed that the quality has been better than before the drought, however there is still those non k-hole batches going about and they are being sold at exact same price. They get you wonked, but if you're looking a khole you'll get a blackout at most.

What was all that stuff about? Does anybody know what this stuff is/was? Ketamine analogues? It certainly isn't MXE, but it still aint pretty.

Just to report that there is wicked ketamine in Newcastle again. If I remember rightly ketamine changed substantially after the 2008~ drought.

This stuff is well on par with the stuff from before then. I had a full gram last me two days, with a lovely fractal k-hole for me and my friend by the end (combined with weed, I might add).

We were doing bumps little over half an inch long, whereas last year I could sniff a 1/4 gram line and feel very little.

Proper kezzle.

There is also the sub-standard average stuff too, I might add.

I feel the same. It works like k at high doses but you can't k-hole so what is the reason? It's why I avoid it, since I'm so big into purity and high quality as opposed to best bang for buck since I'm looking k-hole therapy. When i had that other stuff the other week that was definitely ketamine it really flooded that back, there was no blackout at 200-250mg, it was a k-hole and I could repeat it after the first. Something that I've found impossible for months and months and was the reason I quit taking it so much. If the k was always like the stuff I had few weeks back would take it all the time no problem. Even felt there was less stomach issues etc that I normally encounter.

Bang on. A few years ago I found a method for having a fully controllable k-hole, by sniffing a gram to the point where I never fully k-holed and waiting for the effects to wear off, before having another line. Eventually what happened was that the black and white scenes I always get unfolding behind my eyes, would really come to life and I could manipulate them to anything that I wanted.

This stuff these past few years, I haven't had any closed eye visuals at all.

The new stuff is proper old school ket though. I've been dying for a good, proper, k-hole.

Last edited:
Are you paying a premium price for the decent stuff or is it more a case of just who/where you acquire it from? Or is it just plain ol' luck of the draw?

Great to hear there's proper ket in the country even if it's not exactly widespread at the moment all the same.

Are you paying a premium price for the decent stuff or is it more a case of just who/where you acquire it from? Or is it just plain ol' luck of the draw?

Great to hear there's proper ket in the country even if it's not exactly widespread at the moment all the same.

I knew it was about because somebody a couple of months ago, who knows his shit, exclaimed "proper ket is back!". Then somebody else who knew their shit said the same thing.

The price is five pound more than olden day prices - for both kinds. It seems to definitely be a case of who you acquire it from. The real ket heads seem to be on the case.

One appears to be a higher purity version of what was about last year - black out ket. Tiletamine maybe, or a new analogue, or combination of the two? I'd be sad to think it's s-isomer, I seem to remember that stuff being quite nice.

The other is just lethal, apparently uncut, ketamine.

For myself and a friend to have a full gram last us two days, with a massive k-hole at the end and hours on end of bumps, says a lot. Last year a gram could be gone in 2-4 lines.

Alssoooo, it appeared to be a <2008~ style consistency, if I remember rightly. After the great drought of 2008, all ketamine was little balls and substantially lower quality.

This was old school style.

Sounds promising, Tranced. Maybe ket will finally reappear in Welsh Wales before the end of the decade. There's not even been shitty stuff about in months let alone anything worth having. Think folk here have just given up on it completely. If quality stuff is out there it's bound to spread sooner or later though. As you say, ketheads like their ket and will seek out quality if there's any hope of finding it. Even here presumably.

The 'blackout ket' that was all over the place just before the drought hit definitely wasn't S-isomer. My suspicion was always that it had to be something like tiletamine cut with just enough ket to give it the general feel but not enough for it to work in expected ways. Very odd stuff and have no great desire to see the return of that. Return of actual ketamine would be great news - feels like years since there's been real ket about. Probably cos it has been 8)

This made perfect sense when I watched these vines on K.

it felt like Limmy knew that folk would be watching it on K!

Had the best k that I've seen in years this weekend
Its racemic pins, the sorta stuff that was about many moons ago (2004-2007) Was knocked sideways from a 100mg line, actually a little too much for me, the khole wasn't very pleasant lol but that really is a minor issue as it was 100% definitely potent as fuck k!

Jo3ub9q.jpg

That's two reports that reek of actual ketamine in a week. And from completely different places too. This is starting to look fairly promising...

Spoke to somebody I used to score ket off recently and he's still not bothering until the prices drop more and quality is less hit and miss. Told me how much he'd be paying on the litre and it's still much higher than seems to be the case elsewhere. Although I know where he gets it from so can't help wondering if he's inflating the price to be able to sell at inflated prices given there's essentially no alternatives (other than TOR sites I suppose - but I've never gone down that route). Was talking £40/g initially, when I mentioned £25-30 seemed to be the case everywhere else he changed to £30/g with the suggestion it wouldn't be worth his while at that price. No hint that anybody local is planning on going back into bizniz of the ketty kind any time soon either way :!

If prices level out and quality becomes more reliable that should change soon enough hopefully. They do like their ket around here... although they're often not too picky in terms of quality - it's all about profit and how much powder you can hoof in one line and still be standing mostly 8)

I rarely do it myself but I'm told by people that do it regularly that proper stuff is easy to get again but it's still £25 a gram. This is in Bristol and surrounding areas where £25 is still considered a piss take. Litres aren't really available still apparently.