• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Thespice, can I just ask where you first ever heard that tiletamine was flooding the UK?

I think ordinary mind pretty much sums it up.

Being a harm reduction site unless Spice can actually show with lab results what he is saying is true i think any further statements by him that are not factually backed up should be removed / edited as essentially he is spreading misinformation about a drug.

I'd like to try some legit tiletamine just to see if the odd occasion I've had some weird ket can be attributed to it being something else entirely. I'll wager that kets sensitivity to mindset was the culprit in those situations though.

Sort of trying to keep in mind that I probably do have a problem with the stuff, despite my usage being 1% of what it was a few years ago. Need to remind myself that a month off isn't an excuse to get some in - it's the only drug I've ever been prepared to lie to work about being sick in order to get fucked up on, and that's happened a few times in my current job already. The problem comes when it arrives earlier than expected, I literally cannot stop myself getting on it as soon as I have it in hand.

Does anyone else do this thread title to the tune of fugees' ready or not when they see it btw?

Are you still banging on about this? Show us a lab report proving your theory, or actually a series of lab reports as you say it is everywhere or STFU with your misinformation. This is a harm reduction site.

Again. Lab test results or STFU

Errr... I'm not involved in all this, I'm just a whistle blower, you get a lab report that what you think you have as K is actually K, it is for the general Ketamine using public that I'm saying all this, not to prove a personal point, otherwise as said by your own sword... you STFU.

Thespice, can I just ask where you first ever heard that tiletamine was flooding the UK?

It comes from Vets in the UK, it's not approved for human use, for those experienced Tiletamine has a very distinct smell and a bitter taste which is immediately identifiable. During the severe India drought period/crack down (so some 5 years ago but forget exactly) Tiletamine was the main substitute for Ketamine (where K sold as K would often have no K in it whatsoever) and since there was no witch hunt by the state against Tiletamine like there was on Ketamine it is and was far easier to acquire, it is also a much cheaper and potent substance. Most of the general public have never even heard of Tiletamine, but you could probably even source it off any old website online and no one would chase you.

Tiletamine is not so much the problem anymore in this country, since when it does occur now it's almost always cut into the Ketamine, the problem is what is the accepted notion or bar of what Ketamine is, since what is received as standard K today is littered with cutting agents, benzos and other dissociatives & -caines that are not desireable whatsoever and has very little K in it. This is the accepted standard in the UK today and what most people refer to as K, i.e. some very cut dissociatives with a fraction of K.

Some of you here are experienced enough to indentify pure K either S-isomer or racemic or old enough to remember the days when K was in such abundance that you could not help but buy 80+% purity K for 15-20 quid off the street and these people are quite able to tell the difference. Trouble is for 90+% people those days have gone and/or they are not able to acquire pure Ketamine, and young kids are running around today with what is hardly K calling it K (the same story exists with cocaine btw).

My point in all this is the following
- people should stop 1) blanket calling every dissociative Ketamine 2) users and particularly experienced users should stop accepting poor quality or heavily cut ketamine from dealers or whomever. Dealers make their money from the cutting agents not because they can't acquire K but because cutting agents are so easy to acquire and so much cheaper on a mass scale. The war on drugs now in the UK has actually moved on to cutting agents which are often far more harmful than the psychoactive compounds the state was originally targeting, Tiletamine is an excellent example for this, it is really terrible for humans.

If everyone said no to this crap instead of taking it as standard, you can imagine how fast the public would be getting proper Ketamine back, there is an artificial supply demand chain supported by the scumbags making money from it, the newest charade is calling everything S-isomer since it has less muscular effects.

If you disagree with this either 1) You don't know 2) You are lucky enough to still be able to source some proper or better K 3) You have a vested interest in keeping the charade going.

The people who know are probably not commenting or simply taking note and I see no argument here just a raising of awareness.

..oh and that one lab in Wales tested drugs probably confiscated higher up in the chain as K, has no meaning on the relative situation at a street level.

Last edited:
Are you still banging on about this? Show us a lab report proving your theory, or actually a series of lab reports as you say it is everywhere or STFU with your misinformation. This is a harm reduction site.

Again. Lab test results or STFU

Gawd love ya consumer. Preach it baby.

Om, good point well made. It would make no sense. Also, I too am interested in seeing these lab results. Not a ket user but do love facts.

Errr... I'm not involved in all this, I'm just a whistle blower, you get a lab report that what you think you have as K is actually K, it is for the general Ketamine using public that I'm saying all this

If you disagree with this either 1) You don't know 2) You are lucky enough to still be able to source some proper or better K 3) You have a vested interest in keeping the charade going.

The people who know are probably not commenting or simply taking note and I see no argument here just a raising of awareness.

..oh and that one lab in Wales tested drugs probably confiscated higher up in the chain as K, has no meaning on the relative situation at a street level.

1) sorry that you can't get any k and everyone else can 2) you still don't realise that wedinos isn't a website that only tests when 'big busts' happen and any person can test their powder, ANY PERSON, that means that the ketamine that isappearing is not from higher up the chain but from people on the street level 3) this is a harm reduction website so saying there is another substance masquerading as the original without any proof, eg lab tests from the street level from websites that any person can send a sample into, is actually spreading more misinformation than spreading factual data, yes tiletamine exists no it doesn't mean street level ket is just tiletamine

Stop your spreading of misinformation and show us your proof, this has been said time and time again to you and you ignore it, MODS this is doing more harm than good without any proof being shown

Edit: here's another site that tests more European chemicals, still no tiletamine
http://energycontrol.org/analisis-de-sustancias/resultados/ultimas-muestras-analizadas.html

Last edited:
Ket is about in abundance again, lots of good racemic and s-isomer. Recently some of it is even massive chunky clear crystals (some 250mg+ easily, like MDMA) that crushes down to a snow like powder, top purity/quality. Absolutely on par with ket from 8-10 years ago when it was good and plentiful. It's been like this for well over a year now and the price has significantly improved. I've been on a 7-14g a week at minimum mostly. Although I think it's time for a break.

The small shardy/rice grain-like stuff is very weak. But I've noticed it to be the most common, thankfully I've been getting the above or more sparkly powder'y material that is very, very pure.

There is plenty of cut stuff out there though, I wouldn't trust anyone's opinion though if they didn't take it before the drought. I know a lot of people out there rating k that is cut. I've noticed k that is cut means you get kidney pains quite quickly after 2g or so, pure ketamine I can do large amounts of without any real issues. Maybe slightly painful urination towards the end, remember to drink lots of water. It's pretty easy to tell if ket is cut even just from a single line and taste of the drip. I would be very cautious going the IM route though unless you are very confident in its purity and were a pre-drought user, otherwise it's likely you wont know if its cut and I have noticed the cutting agents can vary so fuck knows how harmful they are.

This tileamine talk is a load of bollocks. I would like to find some good MXE again though, more so because it's a bit more functional and tolerance doesn't go up as fast even with daily use. It's not good constantly having a blocked up nose. Haven't came across any liquid ket either, all crystal that has already been cooked so the frying pan days are over.

Last edited:
This tileamine talk is a load of bollocks.

If I can back track, the Tiletamine problem is in Holland at the moment, in the UK during the drought period Tiletamine was sold as standard as K and was the only thing pretty much that could be found in many areas of the country. Since coming back to the UK recently, it appears there is no longer a Tiletamine problem like before and when it is found it is cut in subtly. But there still is a widespread UK shit Ket problem for sure.

The small shardy/rice grain-like stuff is very weak.

Concur

There is plenty of cut stuff out there though, I wouldn't trust anyone's opinion though if they didn't take it before the drought. I know a lot of people out there rating k that is cut.

This... Spot on...exactly what I've been saying.

I've noticed k that is cut means you get kidney pains quite quickly after 2g or so, pure ketamine I can do large amounts of without any real issues. Maybe slightly painful urination towards the end, remember to drink lots of water. It's pretty easy to tell if ket is cut even just from a single line and taste of the drip.

Precisely

Ket is about in abundance again, lots of good racemic and s-isomer. Recently some of it is even massive chunky clear crystals (some 250mg+ easily, like MDMA) that crushes down to a snow like powder, top purity/quality. Absolutely on par with ket from 8-10 years ago when it was good and plentiful.

To my knowledge this is not the collective experience of many people at the moment in the UK.

You can backtrack all you wish and feel the need to my friend, life is not set in stone and it does not hurt to look into these things in more detail from time to time.

Indeed, although one must not forget that we do not belong to the past, but rather to the now. Learning from one's mistakes is valuable, but dwelling on distant memories until they become twisted and deformed is a waste of the present moment.

</3

Just been looking at Wedinos.

Unlike the dutch testing centres they don't give you a percentage rating of the substance.

Also they only carry out tests on what the major substance or substances are and only then will they test for minor substances if they find bulk.

In otherwords Wedinos is not a worthwhile test centre to rely on, as they may detect a major presence of Ketamine do a few other random tests and conclude the sample is Ketamine, when it may only have been 20% Ketamine.

Clearly they don't have the equipment and it's someone with a manual tester (everyone can do this at home), if they did they'd provide a percentage and accurate substance breakdown.

In Holland they will tell you 74.3% Ketamine HCl , Bla bla bla 3.5% etc. and a gyro machine does it.

So how they will help in the argument above I have no idea, Wedinos are not a valid authority in an argument about purity.

Just been looking at Wedinos.

Unlike the dutch testing centres they don't give you a percentage rating of the substance.

Also they only carry out tests on what the major substance or substances are and only then will they test for minor substances if they find bulk.

In otherwords Wedinos is not a worthwhile test centre to rely on, as they may detect a major presence of Ketamine do a few other random tests and conclude the sample is Ketamine, when it may only have been 20% Ketamine.

Clearly they don't have the equipment and it's someone with a manual tester (everyone can do this at home), if they did they'd provide a percentage and accurate substance breakdown.

In Holland they will tell you 74.3% Ketamine HCl , Bla bla bla 3.5% etc. and a gyro machine does it.

So how they will help in the argument above I have no idea, Wedinos are not a valid authority in an argument about purity.

I have no idea regarding this ketamine v tiletamine debate, but I do agree that wedinos is not accurate enough to draw any conclusions one way or another...

Last edited:
Right, everybody has made their point with this now. It appears like many brick walls are being spoken to at this point. As I said before, any third parties reading through this thread should now have more than enough information to make up there own minds about this.

:\

If anyone finds anything said ridiculous - just do not even acknowledge it with an answer. It would be a shame to have to lock off such an important thread over a pointless pie fight 8(