• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

When I first got into ketamine I thought "THIS is what I want from THC".

At low dosages it was relaxing, mood lifting, thought provoking and rapid-acting.

But when it wore off I felt refreshed and stimulated, creative, instead of smoked out.

Same, amazing stuff

apparently, lead singer of Bring Me The Horizon Oli Sykes went to rehab for ketamine addiction. It is strangely moreish.

Dunno about strangely moreish, its moreish for obvious reasons

Definitely. Just look at all the infamous ketamine 'gurus' - Marcia Moore found naked and frozen to death up a tree with a vial of ketamine and a needle, DM Turner found drowned in the bath with a vial of ketamine and a needle... there's at least one more who went out the same way... and we all know what happened to John C Lilley (no ket-related exit strategy that I recall but he really did go a wee bit far out 'there' even by the standards of his 'guru' peers). That's not to mention the EADDers who died chasing the hole (including the first EADDer I ever met - miss ya, Michael <3). Incredibly seductive stuff and incredibly easy to get into using around the clock non-stop if you really get a taste for spelunking.

But as nobody really pays much attention to those type of risks usually, the more imminently practical reason to use a bit of caution and moderation is the fukkin insane tolerance curve. Abuse the stuff and you may well never get back to the way it feels when you first discover those exotic otherworlds. It still works (at sillyhigh doses admittedly) but your mindset gradually changes and you kinda get drawn in to the places and themes you start finding out in that there holey place but never get to stay long enough to quite find what it is you're searching for. Which is frustrating cos the next time you'll get that bit closer... but still don't quite reach it. The rabbit hole just goes on and on and on. I have no doubt this is why so many heavy users end up choosing to go out with a vial and a needle to hand. I can well see how you'd come to think it was the obvious next step to delve deeper. Maybe it is but there's no reason to go rushing to find it that way - I do believe it comes to you when it's good and ready.

Moderation is required with ket not so you don't 'lose the magic' but so you don't find too much of it too soon without much hope of interpreting it correctly. Magic is great, magical thinking starts off into somewhat iffier territory.

Why does everyone in Manchester have to decide to go on the straight and narrow at the same time, it sucks epically haha.
Tehehe, that's not the Manchester that I'm familiar with. :?

(Though try not to get yer wrists slapped for sourcing, because you do actually seem quite cool.)

Incredibly seductive stuff and incredibly easy to get into using around the clock non-stop if you really get a taste for spelunking.

And it can be quite difficult to adjust to a more sober life after a long period (months, years) of daily ket use.

Definitely. It wasn't just given the 'TeknoSmakk' tag it thoroughly earned it.

And it can be quite difficult to adjust to a more sober life after a long period (months, years) of daily ket use.

I bet... cant imagine doing it daily, even if i had it on tap

Made a proper fuckup with this ket yesterday... eyeballing doses, because it was so fluffy i ended up using less & underdosing. serves me right for not weighing. then thought the stuff was shite lol. it was probably double the amount of fluff when crushed as the previous, so banged out lines which i thought were enough... and obviously werent. the onset was still slower than previous but it holed me just as nice, took some effort to rip it all up. did hole though and it was facking amazing, washed over me and been glowy all day. was a bastard to get to sleep on though, i assume the smaller amounts had built up inside me, then i holed and it was glorious but was left with some bastarding stimulation after

I can't sleep for hours after using ket. Doesn't feel stimulating but seems to have some kinda stealth stimulation to it all the same.

It took me around 3 hours to get to sleep after my K session last night...

When I had a habit I needed a dose just to get to sleep, clearing and slowing my thoughts, to keep me feeling like Mr. Soft bouncing in my fortress, and just sustaining the body buzz, plus I usually had a handy pile to sniff from when getting up at night to piss. Was using quite a bit of drink and downers too.

Joy of joys. The Ketman's dutch racemic does the job. Had to get blind drunk to enhance the kick but got 2 or 3 holes out of it. Beautiful stuff.

When I had a habit I needed a dose just to get to sleep, clearing and slowing my thoughts, to keep me feeling like Mr. Soft bouncing in my fortress, and just sustaining the body buzz, plus I usually had a handy pile to sniff from when getting up at night to piss. Was using quite a bit of drink and downers too.

I must have watched that about 20 times in a row hahahah. Truly sensational! Thankyou kind sir

It took me around 3 hours to get to sleep after my K session last night...

I thought it was just me that felt that! It's so annoying! The thing that annoys me with K is that i find i usually take a certain amount in the night and hit my peak then after that no matter how much i snort after that it doesn't work if anything it just makes me jittery.

Still not much luck in Manchester for me. Used to buy weekly from my regular guy but he is having hArd time now also. He has said he can only get it in bulk per ounce at 400quid. So maybe he is being offered 300 or 350 for it.

These prices are just nuts at the moment. Seems strange how suddenly supply stopped...actually not so strange with so many big raids back to back... what is strange is that there doesn't seem to be anybody doing whatever it was they used to do. It's not like the demand has dropped off. Makes me wonder if there's actually shedloads locked away somewhere and folk higher up the chain have just realised they can charge more or less twice the price they could a year ago :sus:

Still not much luck in Manchester for me. Used to buy weekly from my regular guy but he is having hArd time now also. He has said he can only get it in bulk per ounce at 400quid. So maybe he is being offered 300 or 350 for it.

Hearing similar things around my end, 400s now normal, which I am guessing is where the 30£ grams are coming from.