• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Restricting carb hole of glass pipe for better hit??

He was likely replying to a post that was deleted by the moderators subsequently.

ebola

...Does anyone else have any pictures of interesting pipe design or any glass apparatus that is special to them?

lovepsychadelics said:
How about getting some of those stress balls so you can rock a muscled up hand. For a better wank.

Thanks for that, ill consider it :p

ebola said:
He was likely replying to a post that was deleted by the moderators subsequently.

Oh ok, no problem :)

Lol, and I started imagining these big glass balls... :D

Haha. Yeah there's no way a bong ban would ever work properly. Although funnily, the meth pipe ban seems to have worked in SA, to an extent. 5 years ago when I actually smoked the stuff, you didn't have to go far to find a sex shop or dodgy gas station that sold them, but when I tried a while back I couldn't find a single one - had to order it on the internet (which makes the ban pretty fucking pointless anyway when you can have it delivered to your door in a day or two - yay for the war on drugs!).
Yeah good old adelaide lol. Not like that in sydney. I recently got myself a new sweet puff, i wont say where i was but there were plenty of tobaconists etc within pretty close range. I was able to go to several different shops get prices (from every one of them) then haggle a bit to get the best price. Ended up paying almost half what the first tool wanted to charge me (mind you that was insanely overpriced)
I do know from experience however that in smaller cities, towns and even out in the burbs they can be hard to get hold of.
Solution?
Always keep a backup, for the cost of one of these babies it makes sense, especially if you live in a tough area to buy one
Secondly, take care of the one you have, dont knock it about and clean it well and often.
But yeah, good old SA, beautiful place but some things i just dont miss

Poked a hole straight through the bottom of the bowl cleaning w and QTIP (hella thin glass), clean hole, but now there's the carb hole and the broken one. Smoking a bowl between the two holes.. a waste or is it safe ???

Same problem

Poked a hole straight through the bottom of the bowl cleaning w and QTIP (hella thin glass), clean hole, but now there's the carb hole and the broken one. Smoking a bowl between the two holes.. a waste or is it safe ???

Broke pipe same exact way in the same exact place. The new hole broke is pretty much a perfect circle a little smaller than the original hole. found the piece that broke off and said fuck it and packed a bowl, smoked it between holes. Didn't seem that much different honestly but only gonna use it for a couple hours till smoke shops open. Dont know if any was wasted but also don't really care about that. As long as it gives good hit which it did.

How can I make the hole in the bowl a little bigger?? The hole so small it's hard for me to clean out.

Broke pipe same exact way in the same exact place. The new hole broke is pretty much a perfect circle a little smaller than the original hole. found the piece that broke off and said fuck it and packed a bowl, smoked it between holes. Didn't seem that much different honestly but only gonna use it for a couple hours till smoke shops open. Dont know if any was wasted but also don't really care about that. As long as it gives good hit which it did.
Yeah that works man, as long as you consciously adjust your usual technique a little so it doesnt fall out while youre rolling it (hurts like hell)

To answer the above question, you can get the carb bigger with the heat from a blowtorch and something resilient to kinda pull the heated glass to the sides. This only works well with some types of pipes tho. An added bonus to this is you could kinda shift the glass upward and out a bit, making it concave so its harder for molten meth to drip out.

Same thing with fixing a warped pipe, blowtorch method... be really careful though it can shatter easily with some pipes if you let it cool down too much. Also most of the times i tried fixing a warped pipe it just got even more screwed up lol

Thanks, would you happen to know if there is a video of someone showing how this could be done??

Haha, i dunno man somethings probably on youtube. Its kinda hard to follow a guide for it sorta like guides for twirling a bowl. Id make a vid but i dont indulge any longer. I guess itd be under glassblowing vids look up glassblowing oil burner or glassblowing pookie