• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

20 mg 3 meo pcp 20 mg 4 aco dmt 15 mg diazepam and unarmed combat training.

lovepsychadelics

Bluelighter
To the BLers who know me well you know I've done almost every drug known to man.

First up I have done a number of combat styles. The most recent is Krav Maga which I have amazing respect for.

So trip report
I ingested the substances listed in the title in the quantities suggested. being fit is a good idea as well. I mean really fit no gym junkie shit.
Sorry I'll add the bullshit time frame.
So dose 00 hours

20 minutes later expect to be pretty fucking immobile.

Oh yeah: ROA sublingual for benzo's and the rest mixed in a nasal spray and administered.

Heavy come in allow some 20 minutes of just being fucked.
Here is the kicker 4 aco dmt is amazing at being able to show you flow patterns ie the movements you need to perform if assaulted by someone. Kung foo training helps as does other martial arts styles in this case thai boxing, judo and kung foo. However Krav Maga and Sambo are insane nothing else is even close. 3 meo pcp allows one to feel less pain but be still elevated enough due to it's DRI and NRI properties indeed it makes one a little manic. The benzo's are to help reduce cardiac stress. Now if you have sufficient training in at least kung foo or similar then just go for it let it flow. feel the movement. It's a wonderful thing. I bet you all were expecting ohhh et came and talked cod shit with me. NO fucking way.
0045: combat time

2 hours of it. Feel your body be aware. Heart rate high stop take a breather. keep going. Mix it up kicks, palm strikes, spear deflection etc. If you have done unarmed combat training you will know what I'm talking about.

So hows that for a trip report? I'm pretty fucking good at some styles but I'm just a beginner at Krav Maga. Respect the body, respect the mind. This is my way to unwind.

So fuck terrance Mckenna and all that crap. These substances can be wonderful enhancers for stamina and cognitive reflex. YOU NEED SOME LEVEL OF COMBAT TRAINING. Be fit be healthy and be a positive person. Fuck breakthroughs or ego death. You want the real deal trhis is it with bitter experience.

Last edited:
please don't tell me what to do :D
just joking but i didn't really get the feeling this is a report more a type of propaganda or something

Nah it's just what I've started to use these substances for. Each to their own. Would you prefer me to recount a messy fucked up experience or something that I did with a substance that was a rewarding and positive experience? Your call guys. I'm not telling anyone to do anything just saying that there is more to these substances than tripping balls and being a dick.

I guess the difference is responsible use for a positive application vs an addiction and lack of control.

BTW I've done these substances a lot. Like I mean a fucking shitload. I also do martial arts training and have taken up Krav Maga. I love combat training. Ju Juitsu is pissing in the wind vs Krav or Sambo. I don't go to classes on these substances but I find that I can do a damn hard core training regime at home by myself once a week. Anyone else here even attempted anything like this? Judge me if you will but my days of ingesting substances and tripping balls and trying to achieve "ego death" etc are done and dusted. All that is to me is a waste of time.

It's like taking a substance like DMT after hiking up a mountain and when you reach the summit you do a little DMT and just enjoy nature and all the world has to offer while you experience the profound effects of DMT. Once the experience is over hike back down the mountain and go home. Have a nice hot shower, eat a health meal and enjoy a good nights sleep... or wonderful sex if you have a significant other. One thing I don't do is skateboard under the influence of psychedelics it's to difficult and believe me I've tried.

Last edited:
So hows that for a trip report?

Pretty awful, really. I wouldn't even call this a trip report. It was more just you jerking off to how awesome you are and shitting on people who use drugs differently than you. I mean the concept is very interesting but you don't actually describe the effects at all. What did you feel, see, experience? How was it different than when you're sober? How did you use the substances you took to enhance or change your training? How do you know there was actual improvement rather than imagined improvement when you're on powerful mind altering substances?

I love using psychedelics (classical, esp. tryptamines) or dissociatives as performance enhancers. Unlike opioids, where you can really fuck yourself up, you at least have awareness with psychedelics. Dissociatives, not so much...

I'd rank the safety and utility as such
Safety - - - middle - - - Utility
Psychedelics opioids dissociatives

You can know what you're doing and how much on psychedelics, you retain the awareness of when you've overexerted yourself and can stop.

Opioids you can be consciously aware of this but not have the sensations to back up the knowledge, so you'll constantly be checking yourself for injury.

Dissociatives are just flat out dangerous, you can do things that your body shouldn't be doing to the point of serious physical harm. Had a buddy blow out his biceps trying to lift a car on a PCP analogue (not exactly sure which one, was back when all the novel ones were floating around).

But they're great performance enhancers... People who don't use performance enhancers are definitely missing out. It's not about tripping, in regards to the context of this thread, it's about enhancing your abilities with the use of psychedelics. Ilovepsychadelics just sucks at explaining himself.

Nah it's just what I've started to use these substances for. Each to their own. Would you prefer me to recount a messy fucked up experience or something that I did with a substance that was a rewarding and positive experience? Your call guys. I'm not telling anyone to do anything just saying that there is more to these substances than tripping balls and being a dick.

what i meant is that it sounded more like a guide for how to do what you did rather than a story of what you did. im sorry if i sounded like a "dick". the general idea was quite interesting for me but like above poster said you didn't go into much detail. i would be glad if you did.

Pretty awful, really. I wouldn't even call this a trip report. It was more just you jerking off to how awesome you are and shitting on people who use drugs differently than you. I mean the concept is very interesting but you don't actually describe the effects at all. What did you feel, see, experience? How was it different than when you're sober? How did you use the substances you took to enhance or change your training? How do you know there was actual improvement rather than imagined improvement when you're on powerful mind altering substances?

How about dick sizing extravaganza. That is all I see BL as being. I guess I'm past this bullshit. HR advice research pharmacodynamics of the substances be aware of what potential contra indications exist and the impact on your bodies organs. I nursed a guy who decided to top himself by ingesting pesticide. He's dying over the course of a week as his internal organs gradually shut down. Painful way to go. I don't think BL is really anything more than a joke. HR at it's minimum.

You can push your body beyond the threshold. The Nazi's did experiments with polysubstance drugs on prisoners during WW2 basically they gave them a drug cocktail and made them run with full pack till they died and compared the difference to those who didn't have the substances on board and were just forced to run around with full kit until they died of exhaustion. Be aware you can push yourself to far and not even know it and likewise drop dead from over exertion.

I think you're being a little dramatic dude. I think people just commented on how this made them feel. A couple of people thought it would be nice to have some more details. I'm glad you shared your experience, which is of course what this forum is for.

I like this guy, sure he sounds like a dick but i respect his pure dick honesty, its pretty funny.

However retarded 3meopcp,diazapam,4acodmt, and doing krav maga sounds, i see what hes saying. It gives me ideas.