• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

Greetings,

This is one of the first rc's that have interested me in a while.

Do you think using the wet toothpick dose would be wise, or should I get a real mg scale, would a mg even work or would you need a $1,000+ ug scale?
Good luck with your black out goals for 2015!

No but seriously, flubromazolam is just about the worst benzo you could pick for eyeballing like this. Get a mg scale and some pg like others have said.

You'd need some really expensive equipment to measure out 250 micrograms (0.25mg, that's a quarter of 1mg) with any degree of accuracy. I'd personally suggest that you just get it in pellet/tablet form from somewhere you trust.

Although pellet form is going to be more expensive than powder, you're much, much, much less likely to accidentally cause harm to yourself, and it's still cheaper than a $1000 set of scales.
You measure 100 mg, dissolve it in pg and then measure that.

Iv taking 0.25x3 this morning and cant say im blown away, pretty chill but whatever (0 benzo tollerence) just taking another 0.25 will report back later.

Forgot the only onther Benzo tollerence iv has is 12mg Flu-PAM for a comedown last week

Last edited:
I wouldn't stay these are "Super Potent" iv done 1.25 today and it's just meh, 2 oral then 2 hours later 1 oral then the last Subling

It does seem like the many incarnations of flubromazolam were stronger when they were not 0.25mg pellets.

I had ordered a bunch of 1.25mg pellets and I had my first ever package stuck at Canadian customs since the first time I order RC's online. I even had a huge jar of 75g of DXM HBr stuck at the border because of 911, I finally got it though, but i'm sure back then they looked to see if this wasn't anthrax or worse, lol.

As for myself, I like taking 0.5mg every 4-6 hours or so, it's like a better xanax, because xanax goes away 1-2 hours if lucky. So it has that advantage. I prefer FlubromazePAM when it comes to this family, Flubromazepam is like a cross between Bromazepam and Nitrazepam, 2 of my favourite regular rx benzos, except Nitrazepam is very hard to get for insomnia, Temazepam is easier to acquire in my experience. Even the 30mg gelcaps. The one time I got Nitrazepam, I did get the 10mg white pills, but only 12 of them, because of upcoming college exams that were driving me crazy with the anxiety which turned into insomnia. I'm glad the doc picked Nitrazepam on that occasion and not a z-drug, those were very new in canada back in 2006, and we only had zopiclone and zaleplon (zaleplon is awesome, so obviously they removed it 3 years later, you could snort the contentsof the gelcaps and have one hell of a funky psychedelia while lying in bed and then suddenly lights out.

Zolpidem we got only 2 years ago, it's super expensive, almost no insurance covers it, I got it anyway once out of curiosity, because my suboxone docs allowed it, they're 10mg sublingual pills that taste like ASS, not as bad as zopiclone, but you get the picture, why they had to make those sublingual is beyond me, maybe to try and stave off would be abusers from putting 4-5 of these sublingual pills under their tongue and try to endure that metallic out of this world taste.

Ramblin' here, which is a good sign, i love my saturday so far, learned how to rip vinyls using audacity into mp3's all while the flubrmazolam kept me from going mad at the slightest setback in my learnings, so in this way I compare it to clonazepam which I took for 3 years, including 2 college years at 1mg to 2.5mg, the latter year at 3.5 and then it was just time to taper...

But maybe the stories about flubromazolam and noobs are true, i mean any strong benzo will waste a noob or barely-noob to benzos. A girl friend of mine who when i'm out of my rx's lends me some Oxazepams 15 and 30mg is really floored when I give her back some of my stuff when I finally get it, the 1mg xanax are not a good thing to give her if i visit to have conversationals, she ends up watching tv and falling asleep after a hash bowl most of the time.

Last edited:
Holy shit, i just ordered 100mg.
i have a high tolerance but reading this thread freaked me out.

Time to get a scale?

edit: is this gonna wreck my benzo tolerance?

what the fuck do i do with the PG when I get it and how will that help? :/

these stupid questions are serious, not going to kill myself or go into blackout land...
I'm an evil bitch in Blackout land. I also do the stupidest shit eva...

Last edited:
Dissolve your flubromazolam in the proylene glycol in a known concentration, such as 100mg flubro to 100ml PG. Stir, stir, stir, apply a little heat if needed.

Now you can easily dose with a small oral syringe or pipette (1ml would be 1mg in this case).

Don't take more than 0.5mg for your first time. Remember, you can always take more, but never less.

Just stook 1mg with my morning coffe :( Was very displeased with these, looks ill be going for the PAM next time!, should i dose my final 4 0.25 in around 8 hours?

Last edited:
I just wanted someting to play Counter Strike with all day and feel great, Etiz was perfect :p Sorry for the bit of a highjack, im not a daiy benzo user i like to use them a three days after the gym (Not to be muscle man just to lift depression), do you think the PAM would be better for all day gaming seshings? Im just looking for a nice relaxing super happy high to play games with my friends all day, so do you think the PAM would be better, was thinking about orderig 20x8mg and dosing twice a day

I wouldn't waste your time on the LAM, got 20 yesterday and have 4 left

Last edited:
Stop talking about etizolam like it is gone from every place ever ;)

I can get the powder and could care less, I don't find that great, really excellent to bring you into good mood territory on a comedown from dexedrine I found though.

Been taking this daily for 2 weeks now, (I'm waiting for a diazepam taper, lots of hoops to jump through) and I don't feel any different. I've reduced it from around 20 250ug pills a day to a 3x a day 750ug dose.

I was on a mix of all sorts of benzos equalling around 400-500mg diazepam a day.

Does anyone have a realistic figure in terms of diazepam? Clonazepam does nothing either really. Doc wanted me on 1 pill only so I chose this as it's cheapest, then easier to design the taper on diaz.

I have quite a serious tolerance to benzos and I find 0.5mg of this really takes the edge off a stim session. Without the stim, it would likely put me to sleep very quickly. Very potent. Also appears to be very sedating. I had no problems with my 0.25mg, they are the real deal. Useless for tapering though, diclazepam is the only RC benzo that is suitable for that for sure.

i'd add flubromazepam to this list too, but yeah, flubromazolam is definitely not something to taper with (tbh none of the triazolo benzos ate)

I've found diclazepam to be completely dud. Perhaps my vendor is sending out crap. I should order some of the powder and make a solution. Hopefully in 3 weeks I'll get my prescribed diazepam taper however

i'd add flubromazepam to this list too, but yeah, flubromazolam is definitely not something to taper with (tbh none of the triazolo benzos ate)

Agree! taper with rivotril / clonazepam and/or diazepam.

That aside i've found flubromazolam to be the best benso i've ever tried. Better than rohypnol, xanax and over 20 diffrent bensos i tried in Spain.

I suffer from panic disorder ang have 4 mg xanor depot prescreibed. Somehow they seem to work great for everyone else but for me it seems like something is missing.
The missing link i've now found in flubromazolam. I use them the same as xanor (1-2 a week; when i get a panic attack). Flubro gives u a more sedative feeling, just as potent as fast acting as regular xanax/xanor.
If people can stop themselves from being addicts to this it's a real lifesaver and i'm very happy i came across it!
Right now i use flubro instead of xanor, i went my symptoms to get better not worse.

Have a good one everybody!!!!

I have lots? What's the best dosage for a good buzzz. I have surplus.......

If you have no tolerance, don't take more than 250-400ug.

Not sure if I've got a bad vendor but I barely noticed anything from 0,5mg, even with alcohol. Either completely bunk or just weak. I hardly have any benzo tolerance.

Holy shit, i just ordered 100mg.
i have a high tolerance but reading this thread freaked me out.

Time to get a scale?

edit: is this gonna wreck my benzo tolerance?

what the fuck do i do with the PG when I get it and how will that help? :/

these stupid questions are serious, not going to kill myself or go into blackout land...
I'm an evil bitch in Blackout land. I also do the stupidest shit eva...

Get a scale, i got my 1mg precise one for 39,95 on amazon.

Flublam's effects on one's BZD tolerance:

flubromazolam334_zps6ifmj5az.jpg

Last edited: