• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

This stuff arrived just around the time my 2.5mg phenazepam pill was kicking in. I didn't go get any peg or a mg dropper I just flung an empty gelcap onto my cheap mg scale and it weighted out then I dropped a dab of powder underneath and calculated the deficit. The first hit was like a jetliner to my synapses it hit me hard and propelled me into a blackout. I took some more after i woke on the floor maybe? I was fucked for four days on this but I'm pretty sure I had a two day nap. I took like 20mg yesterday and it was like taking a few Valium so I can confirm the extreme tolerance buildup if u use it like an idiot like I did. Strangely enough It didn't fuck around with my Pam tolerance because I was in the middle of a rapid taper and had .5mg phenazepam which was my step down dose and it abated any edge I would feel coming off a benzo. I'm the worst with benzos I actually do well on phenpam but I'm too scared to take it everyday and I'm a pussy after coming down off phenibut. I take a benzo and spend the next week tapering down cus I'm pissed off at my regular anxiety and we must be very carefully re-introduced. But ya anyway this f-lam is a damn strong hypnotic but because of my high dosing it won't put me out anymore. This benzo while I was conscious had me feeling like a vegetable plus it makes you walk and talk like a drunk and unlike other triazolos like clonozolam I got this weird feeling like an anti-anxiety anxiety. Come to think of it f-Pam had me feeling the same way , this weird background static that just felt sickening and toxic in a way but I guess it's just my chemistry.

Does flubromazepam and f-lam have a peculiar toxic feeling to them to others or just me? I've taken plenty of benzos and some I've hated some were okay and some get the job done but those two feel to me like it's doing something dirty while it's doing its thing. Most benzos feel clean to me even when I'm blacked out they still feel like tailored medications. I guess the closest I could compare the feeling to is alcohol, you feel good and intoxicated but it's a dirty all over the place intoxication. F-lam feels like it does something sinister I'm just not sure what, good ole RCs ..btw I've done hundreds of the yellow caps of clonozolam and they felt like a strong clean triazolo benzo, I'd go for c-lam over f-lam without contest. Wonder what the replacement for their golden yellow caps will be? They said they will be replacing them with a new benzo but when? I have one yellow cap or .5mg clonozolam I refuse to eat as it's now a souvenir :(

I must have a bad supplier because I have done up to a 1mg and can barely feel it. And I have no tolerance to benzos. This isn't even making me sleepy. Lol

There aren't many drugs with which you're better off receiving bunk, but F-Lam is one of them.
Just don't take any more, wait it out.

Flubromazolam. This fucking drug.

-I took some around 9pm last thinking "yeahhhh, ill definitely make it to work tomorrow on time" (9 in the morning)
-Late for work by like an hour, oops
-Got off work at 5. Dosed some more flubromazolam. Fell asleep while watching Django unchained and just woke up.

This is one strong fucking drug, people.

Except it helps out the people who need them tremendously. Sorry to comment on an old thread :)

I dunno, i think people who need benzos are best advised to give this one a very, very wide berth.
Phenazepam used to have a really bad rep - but i think this stuff is far worse.

I dunno, i think people who need benzos are best advised to give this one a very, very wide berth.

From my limited experience with Phenazepam, I would say that Flubro is on par, but also way more sedating.

Also the Phenaz was sold to me as Xanax, so imagine my surprise when I take 3 caps (seeing as the first one didnt do shit) and then 'wake up' three days later with almost no memories and a whole bunch of regrettable stories.

Od

Just out of curiosity how much flubromazolam would it take to OD is it seriously as strong as people say it is ? Not that I have any interest in doing so I am just curious ?

Fatal OD's with BZD's are nigh on impossible.
Pass the 2mg mark with this one and the consequences match that of 8mg Xanax.

We ain't exaggerating here.
I have dropped 20+ Blues (Diaz - if you can't do the math, get the fuck away from TRS-BZD-s) and the amnesia was nothing close to F-Lam.

now keep in mind my tolerance is like 15-50 C-LAM (Yes Im scared too). I took about 10 mg of flub o LAM and at doses of benzos this high you almost get a dissasociative feeling. I didn't like it as much, it was much heavier on the body I wanna say. Like with C-lam id say more mental confusion less loss of motor skills F-Lam Vice Versa.

Noone ever research till your tolerance is like mine you will pretty damn likely either get a war bag full and learn to dose careful than go through hell at the hospital.

after buying of huge amount of this one, a friend of mine came to his senses while coming out to jail. He doesn't remember ever being there though. He has had a 20 years blackout, which lasted his whole jail sentence after stealing a gun to a cop and shooting a police dog with it.
20 years blackout... probably for the best anyway, in those circumstances. It is not that nice to remember being 20 years in jail. So i guess it is the best for him

Couldn't agree more. Flubromazolam is by far the most dangerous benzo I have come across, and it has caused dire consequences for a lot of people.
They really are not a drug worth touching in my opinion and experience.

Of all the pilled rc benzos, diclazepam and flubromazepam have been the most standard (meaning they're really well done). Cannot say the same for clonazolam and flub-lam, the gelcaps were amazing for each of these, the pink 1mg flub-lam caps were in fact insanely strong, not like 4x0.25mg flub-lam pills.

Vouch for that. Those Swedish caps are intense! I took 2 1mg pink flubro caps and went on a plane and feel asleep and blacked out til the following morning.

I am going to order some flubromazolam (and Clonazolam) powder soon. This should be pretty useful for my needs.
after buying of huge amount of this one, a friend of mine came to his senses while coming out to jail. He doesn't remember ever being there though. He has had a 20 years blackout, which lasted his whole jail sentence after stealing a gun to a cop and shooting a police dog with it.
20 years blackout... probably for the best anyway, in those circumstances. It is not that nice to remember being 20 years in jail. So i guess it is the best for him
Err...?!? Yeah, for sure. You need some serious help.

nasir: have you read the last few posts (excluded the one you quoted)? Flubromazolam and Clonazolam are not to fuck with. They are super potent, cause heavy amnesia, intense rebounds and are addictive as hell.
These are just a recipe for desaster. You are better off getting some legit non RC Benzos. Or if they have to be RC, Diclazepam, Etizolam or Pyrazolam.

But not these. Especially in Powder Form you will end up either in jail or the psych ward or in rehab kicking an ultra large Triazolo-Benzo-habit. Nothing you want, trust me.

But not these. Especially in Powder Form you will end up either in jail or the psych ward or in rehab kicking an ultra large Triazolo-Benzo-habit. Nothing you want, trust me.
Exactly this, IMO/IME

nasir: have you read the last few posts (excluded the one you quoted)? Flubromazolam and Clonazolam are not to fuck with. They are super potent, cause heavy amnesia, intense rebounds and are addictive as hell.
These are just a recipe for desaster. You are better off getting some legit non RC Benzos. Or if they have to be RC, Diclazepam, Etizolam or Pyrazolam.

Yes, I've read most(not all) posts regarding this topic.

I appreciate your apprehension and will reconsider ordering these.

_if_ i actually order these i will use volumetric measurement of course!
Correct me if i understood this wrong but i thought Clonazolam is more forgiving than flbrlam regarding amnesic effects, rebound and tolerance.

I thought of dosing just as needed e.g. when feeling really anxious, or PAWS caused by methadone withdrawal.

With clonazEPAM i was able to reduce my methadone dose immensly and also didn't abuse it(the clonazepam).

Thanks!

From my experience Clonazolam is even stronger/worse than Flubromazolam in that regard. If you had positive experience with ClonaZEPAM I'd suggest to stay with that particular Benzo or if you have no access to it anymore, get one of the other RC-Benzos I mentioned but stay away from the two Triazolo-Benzos. They are trouble, like I said especially in Powder form, even if you make a solution and measure them correctly.

Diclazepam or Pyrazolam would be equally helpful for your PAWS and anxiety without having this immense desaster potential of redosing until you blackout and do some very regretful stuff.
There are so many horror storys surfacing about these 2 now that nobody in his right mind should even think about ordering them.
Please do yourself a favor and leave them alone :)